Friends curiousity

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Misstres Clara, Dec 14, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Misstres Clara

Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    My friend is single and never been adventurous with any of her boyfriends. We got chatting and I told her about our lifestyle. She's very interested and asked to see some pictures. In and out of the device when he's especially worked up, as she has never seen a penis edged without ejaculation. She also thinks a penis can't go without ejaculation after sex especially when I've told her it can go for months or more. It does give me a thrill thinking of showing her, I'm also not sure if she believes me, but it's still my man. She's asked twice now and I have known her for a long time.

2. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    You think that showing pictures of your man will change your relationship?

Misstres Clara likes this.
  3. Misstres Clara

Local Time:
    Not really, more that we know each other and she will have seen my man's bits. Although it does excite me a bit of the thought of it.

slave_m, boi paul, Unlucky and 3 others like this.
  4. Charles3451

Charles3451 Long term member

SE England
    Local Time:
    If you are comfortable with her knowing and seeing as well as it not affecting your friendship, I say go for it. What about your man, does he get a say?

5. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    5:33 AM
    She already knows this much about your wonderful life. You definitely don’t have to worry about your husband sleeping around. What’s it going to hurt besides inspiring a confident woman to begin the wonderful journey herself.

tecolote, boi paul, Unlucky and 4 others like this.
  6. Misstres Clara

Local Time:
    We have spoken and he doesn't mind.

7. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    what reaction do you expect from your friend?

sissyblueballs and tomf_22033 like this.
  8. Misstres Clara

Local Time:
    Well I will be opening her eyes to something she knows nothing about. Also I imagine she will be shocked when I tell her the pictures of his penis are where it hasn't had an orgasm for nearly a month although it has been teased a lot.

1SubHub, slave_m, boi paul and 7 others like this.
  9. Giacomo

Giacomo Active member

Italy - Rome
    Local Time:
    Good job...bringing an other woman to the mistress side could be an excellent way to improve and upgrade her life !!! I was involved in this life by another person always deeper and deeper so I understand what it means. And I’m curious to know what will be with your friend.

1SubHub, Smokey5518, boi paul and 5 others like this.
  10. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    If she’s asked multiple times she has an interest. It may not be big, but she’s curious.

It sounds like you’ve had open and honest discussions before. So keep them that way. Understand that this is new and unusual to her. And understand that her being curious is a chance to be closer friends or ruin a friendship. So how you act determines what happens.

So I say talk to her. Don’t be pushy but answer her questions and offer her insight. Maybe even tell her about this site when she’s ready.

11. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I think it is wonderful that you have such a close friend who is interested in your life so much. It sounds as if all involved are willing and interested, so go ahead. Just be ready for questions, good luck.

1SubHub, boi paul, Unlucky and 6 others like this.
  12. subhubandy

subhubandy CFnm loving sub hubby

Delivery Driver
    Omaha, NE USA
    Local Time:
    show friend this site

13. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    As a sissy sub to my KH wife, I have seen, firsthand, how this can work successfully. My feminization and chastity had been personal between my Mistress and me. Apparently, a discussion between Mistress and her sister evolved, as normally happens with sisters, and Mistress told her sis about my Crossdressing as well as my chastity, without my knowledge. (I trust Her explicitly, but still think it would have been nice!)

Well, first Mistress told Sis about us exploring my feminine side for the past few years and how I now am dressed as Donnasue on a daily basis. The next day, I had to call sis and tell her how feminine I feel and how much I enjoy dressing and offer to show her Donnasue, but only if she wanted. She came over when I was alone the next day and I met her at the door in my fully dressed and madeup glory. We talked for a while and I confessed how much I enjoy the softer side and love the feelings I get from wearing feminine things. I modeled for her and walked in my heels to serve her a beverage. We sat to chat and she noticed my feminine mannerisms and how I straightened my skirt to sit with my knees together. After a while, I told her that we had tried chastity on the honor system, for quite while, and that had not worked out very well, so Mistress has had to employ a chastity cage. All of this discussion, to a woman I've known for more than 30 years, was pretty humiliating for me. I told her that I had already said too much and that she would have to talk to her Sister about that, as She is in charge.

The next day, Mistress recounted her conversation with her sister and was pleased that my feelings on chastity were now on the table and that it came from me. Then, Mistress and I discussed telling sis about my cage, showing her a cage and if it was Ok with me. for Her to show sis my cage on me. I was a bit hesitant about that, but soon agreed.

The next night, Sis came over and we sat around (Me in skirt, panties, cage, bra, top, makeup and wig) and discussed the whole idea of chastity and FLRs. After a while, Mistress pulled out my old cage and showed sis how it locks up and thus controls things. She was surprised that anybody actually did this, which she called "Medieval"! Mistress then asked me to show her my cage, which I did while explaining to her how much being locked up endears a guy to his KH. Mistress tugged on it to demonstrate its security. She said that she had noticed how helpful, courteous and serving I was toward Mistress. When Mistress told her about my doing domestic chores, she was amazed!

That genie is now well out of the bottle,. It's been over 6 months and Sis is intent on applying a cage to Her hubby, and I continue to worry about Sis telling my personal fetishes and kinks to anybody I know. It's like I've become part of the 'sisterhood' and the 3 of us openly discuss my dressing and how the FLR is working for Mistress and me.

14. Misstres Clara

Local Time:
    I decided to show her some pictures. She was really interested when I showed her it in the device. Asking how secure it is, where i keep the key, what happens when it trys to get hard ect. Then I showed her a picture of it very erect and desperate. She was totally shocked and mentioned how hard it looked. I replied by saying that it's because it hasn't had an orgasm for a few weeks. I had to explain what edging is, also tease and denial. She said shed love to watch a bit, as she can't understand how it can go through so much teasing without being allowed an orgasm. As she's already seen the pictures so I agreed. She had a lot of questions and wants to know and see more.

15. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    3:33 AM
    And you got your answer right there.

16. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Sounds like it went as well as could be hoped for. I trust you'll enjoy more interactions with your friend.

boi paul and Misstres Clara like this.
  17. Misstres Clara

Local Time:
    My pet is a bit apprehensive of being watched, but he has agreed. It encouraged him by saying it's the only chance he has of being let out this side of the year if he shows her. Although an orgasm is not allowed, this I made absolutely clear, as she wants to see how it can endure teasing without orgasm, considering this is the part which really surprised and interested her when I told her. I'm seeing her today to tell her my pet has agreed and when she can come around.

slave_m, Powerocket, iome343 and 6 others like this.
  18. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    Mistress Clara, Your pet is soooooo lucky! Your offering him this chance to demonstrate his submission to You is extraordinary.

i have a fantasy for being in a similar situation. In my dream, i'm wearing my isolation hood so i can't see anything and have headphones on loud so i can't hear. My Keyholder Wife can then bring in Her Friend(s) and play with me and show me off without any awkward moments. It can just be Their time with me as the (most) willing subject.

i'm eager to hear how this goes for You and Your pet!

asa

19. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    It's wonderful @DonnaSue that your wife has deepened your self-acceptance by permitting you to come out to her sister.

boi paul likes this.
  20. Charles3451

Charles3451 Long term member

SE England
    Local Time:
    It sounds to me like your wife's friend is a bit of a voyeur lol

21. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    What an adventure. It certainly would perk her interest to see how your pet is teased in real life. Has all of this exposure tempted her to try a similar approach with her boyfriend, or a future one? Thanks for sharing with these updates.

22. Misstres Clara

Local Time:
    That's quite a fantasy. To not know who's playing with you either, I could invite anyone around, lol

Queensbitch, tomf_22033 and boi paul like this.
  23. Misstres Clara

Local Time:
    It does. She might be interested in our lifestyle, but I'm also interested to see if she gets excited by watching me tease him.

iome343, tomf_22033 and boi paul like this.
  24. Misstres Clara

Local Time:
    Well, she's interested so that's a start. She hasn't got a boyfriend at the moment but I'll ask her after I've finished with my pet.

iome343, tomf_22033 and boi paul like this.
  25. Misstres Clara

Local Time:
    I've spoken to her again and she's coming around tomorrow evening. She said she's nervous, but I guess we all are. I hope she doesn't pull out as I'm ready for this now.

richard, slave_m, iome343 and 9 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice