Measuring of Sperm

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by squier, May 17, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. squier

squier Junior Member

tech consultant
    Germany, the wild south
    Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    First of all: english isnt my native language. Hope its understandable anyway.

My lady Sarah and me live in a FLR since some years. First we lived FLR more lightly, but it came along very well through these years. The Lady was doubtful in much things at that time, had to learn about me and my limits of course her limits too. In the meantime her dominance is very advanced and she acts independently, is always good for new ideas how to dominate me additionally or elsewise.

Her newest idea concerning my chastity, is to proof my amount of sperm. I only have to wear a CB for punishment. Otherwise I have to be chaste by own will. Of course I am 100%!
    Normally I am allowed to cum round about every two weeks, perhaps if she is in the mood to do I receive some milking without orgasm in between. Last time I was milked, my lady were not pleased about the amount of semen. Her opinion was that I probably could have masturbated what is strictly forbidden to me! I received my punishment for the reasonable suspicion of such a terrible delict. Now Sarah will change some things. From now on I have to reckon that she will proof in casual times.
    Sarah says, she will not be unfair. Therefore she will measure up my amount of sperm after 1 day of chastity, then after 2 days, then after 3 days and so on till a duration of 14 days.

The results will be listed and conduce to further tests.
    Anybody here having similar experience? Are these amounts tolerably steady or do they differ? Never had a measurement like that. Im a little bit in fear, that could not be as significant as my Lady believes no need to explain what this would mean for me. Sarahs punishments for real bad delicts are not very . enjoyable .

Squier

2. ChastityCassidy

ChastityCassidy Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi, i can suggest using a small digital scale to weigh the amount that you ejaculate. I have been doing this to see if prolonged periods of chastity increase the amount of semen expelled during ejaculation.

volume is much harder to guage as its hard to get it all in a single cup, i prefer to blow my load all over a piece of paper, then put it on my scale and compensate for the weight of the paper.

3. collegeslave

collegeslave Junior Member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    12:45 PM
    One thing that you might want to consider is that your hydration may have an effect on how much liquid comes out. If you're more hydrated, you generally produce more ejaculate (semen, not sperm) at least for a normal ejaculation. I'm not sure if this will hold true for milking but I would assume that it does.

4. squier

squier Junior Member

tech consultant
    Germany, the wild south
    Local Time:
    Thats very intersting! I didnt think abot hydration .... you`re right, maybe it helps to decrease the amount a little bit. The statistic values then would be a little less and I`d get some cache to it. Think its worth a try.

To do measuring by a samll beaker will not be a problem . I ejaculate very slow with less sprinkling. But its an interesting idea to weight it. What did your stats say? Is it really a measurable difference in amount, depending on chastitys lasting? I never did make stats, and my sense of that is real poor.

5. ChastityCassidy

ChastityCassidy Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have been weighing my ejaculate for about 1 year now and this is what i have found.

My ejaculation after 5 days or more of chastity is almost always between 4 and 4.2 grams.

Any more than 5 days of chastity did not produce a larger ejaculation.

If i cum everyday, starting with a period of 5 days or more chastity prior then the amounts are usually as follows.

4.2 on the first day, 3.6 on the second day, 3 on the third day and around 2.7 on the fourth day.

when i masturbate everyday the first ejaculation of the day is never lower than 2.7 grams.

Things i have learned:
    -a ruined orgasm makes slightly less cum come out.
    - anal stimulation can increase the amount by 1-2 grams, especially prostate stimulation.
    - More foreplay = more cum... unless 5 days or more of chastity preceeds the session

So ladies, heres what im proposing to you. Find out your males maximum weight and settle for nothing less when you allow him to cum. If he has been faithful there should be no issues.

6. mazo31

mazo31 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:45 PM
    You have a very wise lady, congratulations.

When I had my Lady, she also control my orgasm, without special tools.

I have never violated the ban on orgasm, but such control, the scale of the weight of sperm just brilliant, I'll even good envy.

Please tell us about milking without orgasm, I do not know how it happens

English for me, too, not native, I write in Russian through a translator. Russia has no forums in this category, although I do have plans to create its

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice