Anyone willing to assist?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Adam Ant, Oct 20, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Adam Ant

Adam Ant New member

Local Time:
    5:01 AM
    I have wanted to be in chastity for a while but my wife has zero interest in it. Are there any ladies on these forums that started off in the same situation but have grown to love having their husband in chastity?

If so, what do you love best about it? Does it surprise you to find that you love him in chastity?

Thanks in advance.

2. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    6:01 AM
    This has been up for a few days with no response so I think I shall chime in.
    I know you specified Ladies answers not sissy's I think I can help a bit. Perhaps a Lady may chime in too?

To start, my wife had no interest either some years ago.
    She was adamant...(hah, I just realized what I did...Adam ant) that it would have no place in our marriage. So fast forward eight years and I find myself locked 24/7 and never allowed out.

What happened? She simply did her own research and consulted with friends in kink, other Dommes as and came around. She told me to order one and there you go.

I am cutting this short due to website frustrations, but you get the drift.

Women can come round, but I wouldn't bet on every woman coming to the table on it. Though they should!

3. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:01 AM
    Well it's been a funny sort of day today. Since last Friday at 4pm I've only be allowed out of my chastity belt for around 6 hours. Todays I took the wife shopping for two hours while still locked up, came home had a little to eat then she told me go into the spare bedroom, she strapped me to the bed and left me there all afternoon. After tea I went upstairs for a bath, she came in while I was sitting in the bath handed me the key and told me to take the belt off so I could have a good clean. She told me to replace it after the bath.

Well I could not because I was too big:oops: to fit back in. Went downstairs naked belt in hand saying that I could not put it back on yet. She told me to sit down and wait. I asked her if she would play with me, be she just said no. She as not touch it for over two weeks now and it's getting very lonely. After 15 minute it went limp and she locked me back up.

Ho well I did ask her to get more involved in keeping me in chastity so I can't complain, can I?:confused:

4. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    6:01 AM
    Hey Susan, so how did your wife come around? Did she start off reluctant?
    I just dont want that we should hijack adam ants thread. So until some ladies respond let's try to relate.

Cheers.

5. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    Whoops sorry wrong thread.

6. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    She started off very reluctant, Still not 100% into yet but she's getting there. Still not very happy about me going out with her wearing it, with it being a full belt. The cb2000 did not bother her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice