Spanking Fetish turns Disciplinarian

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mr M, Mar 6, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mr M

Mr M Find yourself, find peace; find others, find joy.

Professional
    Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    when we first started, I enjoyed the kink of a good spanking. I encouraged it by investing in some good quality tools. At first it was by my suggestion and firm but enjoyable. Often not long enough.

Over time, something clicked with her and she found it not only erotic but a form of release and communication.

Just yesterday, I gave her a pretty bad mood and behavior after something upset me. She dropped what she was doing and retrieved her crop. She demanded I report to the edge of the bed.

For the first time, I did not want to go and I did not look forward to my well deserved punishment. After I was in position she asked how many, and I cowardly said two. She laughed, "we will start with 8 and go from there." I spent the next few mins squirming on the edge on the bed as she slowly delivered at least 10. As the sharp stings and strong delivery make it difficult to count. After the correction, I apologized, we kissed and reconnected. I thanked her and we moved on.

Here I am, still stirring from the shift spanking has taken in our dynamic. What started as my spanking fetish has awoken her disciplinarian. My pleasure now transformed into a hope that I don't step out of line.

Don't know how to end this post, I don't know if I should issue a warning or pick the brains of CM on what has happened to their relationship with spanking. Any replies are not going to relieve the shock that it is no longer my fetish, but hers.

2. tqbartleby

tqbartleby Active member

France
    Local Time:
    1:16 AM
    That sounds great. Congratulations! It can only be a good thing when a nascent domme sensibility develops in response to your submissive one.

I would love it if it happened to my wife and me. At first she humored me, slightly reluctantly, but as she grew used to the FLR situation she began to grow to enjoy it: first my sexual service, then my household service, then my shift from sharing home/life/financial decision-making to advising when requested and otherwise following orders; then she began to be more relaxed and enthusiastic about dispensing discipline. Finally, we recently began chastity, and that seems to have energized her.

I wouldn't say it's "her fetish," not yet. But whereas at first she would inquire anxiously if she hadn't hurt me too much, now she just watches my reactions. She uses a cane, and rather than a steady, regular series of strokes, she gives rapid volleys. When I start to get involuntarily vocal, she pauses until I've calmed down and then gives me another set. This last week she upped her ante. I no longer feel that she hasn't whipped me enough.

But I still have to kind of remind her that I deserve a caning. If the day ever comes when it's all on her own initiative, that will be blissful.

3. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    While my Bride will paddle or cane me, it is only at my suggestion. Regardless of how we may disagree or I might fail at something, She will not take it upon herself yet. She may threaten from time to time, but Her follow thru is usually not there. I have provided her with a number of tools, although She most always chooses the paddle. The one thing She gets a kick out of which She does by surprise anytime She wants goes like this. I could be most anywhere in the house doing work, She'll walk up from behind me, pull my panties down, and She will give me ass one good hard bite. And yes, it does hurt. But, She does this when She's happy with me and wants to show me some attention and affection, via pain. This often leaves a nice set of bruises and teeth marks and can hurt for several days. She'll even ask later for me to pull my panties down again so She can admire Her work.
    However, I do often wish she would take it upon herself to discipline me on her own as a means of improving me, strengthening our FLR dynamic, and putting me in the subservient submissive space that I enjoy and long for with Her.

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:16 AM
    I guess this is another example of crossing the line, where the kink or game becomes something different, I find this moment of change fascinating. I don't know if, when I confront it, I would actually want it. I think so, but I don't know.

Because it's all or nothing.

Mash2214 and Mr M like this.
  5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Thing is we don't really know where this journey will end up! Chastity started as a game for us. Now she is serious about it! I honestly have no choice about being locked. Orgasms of any sort are becoming very rare. So the dominance is progressing and I don't have any control. I can see a time when she will feel confident and comfortable with punishing me I think!

6. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    I think you just opened your wife Pandora's box and her once dormant domme side now has awakened.
    Once out those can never be put back, now enjoy your new state of a sub male and please her the most, she deserves it, you started it and now is your turn to comply.
    Just be a happy new slave for your Domme Wife.

Rectrix, Mash2214, bobby60 and 3 others like this.
  7. slappy

slappy Long term member

Local Time:
    6:16 PM
    Thanks I sent that to my wife maybe will help keep me in line.

Mash2214 and Mr M like this.
  8. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    It can turn quicker than you imagine. My wife discovered she was a natural domme, and living in the service of one is amazing, exciting, and difficult. She loves me with all her heart, but you better imagine she will whip my ass in an instant if she detects a bit of push. The only way I can get in bed without kneeling and asking permission first is if I get there first or her head is turned and she doesn't notice.

JiL, Mash2214 and Mr M like this.
  9. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:16 PM
    I remember the day clearly. When she took it apon her self to spank me with out asking. This is secretly what you want @Mr M . It may be to much to Handel the first time but the more times she takes control and dosent just spank you for your pleasure the more you will enjoy your new position. Where she spanks you for Discipline also.

Years ago before chastity when my Wife wanted to discipline me she would have me stand in front of her and lower my pants. Than she would have me Mastarbate for her and cum in my hand. Than I was to take my cum in my mouth and bend over the chair to Recieve a very hard strapping. A spanking can be sexually stimulating but after she's made you Mastarbate you loss that sexual edge and the spanking hurts even more. Theirs also the added humiliation of knowing that the only reson she's allowing you to cum is so it will humiliate you and make the spanking hurt more. The cum in your mouth also adds to your humiliation. My wife didn't have to discipline me in this way very many times before I learnt my lesson.

Your life is changing enjoy your new found reddened bum

10. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    Very similar experience with our relationship.

Chastity started as something that was a fun fetish for me and then very quickly turned to a fun but full on lifestyle. Orgasms or being unlocked are now distant memories as D has embraced the benefits it brings to our relationship. Chastity has now become permanent with the addition of the Bijou device so I can no longer be left unlocked at any time even when going through scanners at the airport.

Spanking and whipping was also an activity I introduced as a pre curser to giving her orgasms, D soon discovered that it turned her on and then required a session every time before I was to service her. Now its an activity not necessarily attached to me servicing her, but something for her enjoyment and release.

The punishment aspect has also been introduced further enforcing he rule in our relationship.

I had purchased a riding crop for her in the beginning, but now the secret cupboard has a range of implements all of which are her choosing and I get a little concerned every time a new package gets delivered at the door and then have to wait for it to be brought out for use. We now have a range of whips, crops, flogger and paddles along with restraints, gags and even a humbler.

This lifestyle has certainly awakened the DOM in D and I wouldn't have it any other way.

skD, SubSnuggler, Rectrix and 2 others like this.
  11. Skywalker41918

Skywalker41918 Long term member

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    Sounds like your eife and mine sre on the same page in ehat ever book they are reading

Mr M and Mash2214 like this.
  12. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    has
    On occasion I've felt it wasn't long enough. The other times it was too long. I deserved the latter.

My Goddess is still conflicted -- when she goes here it's for real but she doesn't go there often. @Mash2214 has it right -- I secretly want her take it upon herself to give me the discipline I need to help train and mentor my behavior and submission so that I can internalize the lesson or be motivated not to step out of line. It's an FLR, I want to improve but I'm still just a lazy male sometimes.

Mash2214 likes this.
  13. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    I'm not sure my wife has embraced spankings as a kink for her. I don't see it as making her aroused. She never wants to have an orgasm after a spanking. That being said I totally relate to the transition. Spanking was my idea initially. I suggested it as a means to establish control and issue corrections. Initially I was turned on by the process. Over time she came to embrace it as a tool. She stopped giving me funishments and really tried to punish me. I dread Thursday's now as that's the day I give her my list. About two weeks ago I made it through a whole week doing nothing wrong and I was thrilled. Despite the fact that I now fear it and don't want it to happen I still embrace it and thank her for it afterwards.

Kinky Boy and Rectrix like this.
  14. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:16 PM
    Ha Ha but you are an Honest lazy male

15. Kinky Boy

Kinky Boy Kinky Boy

Europe
    Local Time:
    1:16 AM
    Today, after four weeks, was my day to get released for an orgasm. However, things turned out somewhat differently. At about 10am Mistress N informed me that her sister wanted to quickly drop by just for a few minutes around 11am. I didn’t like the idea at all, because after all it was my day, wasn’t it? I must have shown my dismay with my disappointed demeanor and Mistress N did not like this at all. She immediately scheduled me for a spanking. She told me that this kind of behavior, toppling from the bottom with my pouting attitude, was unacceptable to her.
    She had me lie down on my belly on the bed and tied my hands behind my back using handcuffs. She then got fully dressed in regular clothes which I’m sure was Her way to tell me that this is no longer a kink or a fantasy, but Her disciplining me.
    She got Her brush and whip and proceeded by administering the first 20 strokes with the brush, 10 in rapid succession on each cheek. She then paused and told me that She was hurt and that I had to stop being so selfish. She also told me that She is in charge and holds all the authority in our relationship and that if I wanted this to work I had to give in to Her will always. The then used the brush again for another 20 strokes. This went on for at least 10min when She switched to the whip for another roughly 5min. When She was done I apologized to Her.
    Later I realized that this just got real. Yes, spankings are a kink of mine, but what just happen wasn’t pleasant for me at all. I came to the realization that Her control and power does not only apply to my fetish but to all the other areas of our lives as well and I think that’s only fair. Deep down I’m thankful to my wife because She makes me a better man. Yes, She does have very high social standards and doesn’t accept the slightest misdeed, but I know She was in the right and Her punishment was justified.

16. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Yikes! That did get real!

There's some blog out there about "Lion". You might find it interesting. I think you can get the link from keyheld.blogspot.com ...

17. NorCalMan

NorCalMan Member

Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    What started out as a kind of kinky game turned into a new set of rules and actual punishment. My wife soon realized that to be effective, spankings had to be severe - bringing me to tears. Initially the spankings were just a few swats and never really hurt. I would soon repeat the offense. My first 'real' spanking shocked me. Following her normal hand spanking, I began to get up when she instructed me to stay put. Next thing I know, she is spanking me with a wooden paddle that stung like crazy. I began pleading for her to stop, when she sternly said ... it stops when I decide it stops!

Rectrix, Kinky Boy and true42 like this.
  18. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Sounds good to me!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice