Self piercing. Stupidity or brilliance?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by IB-Chaste, Jul 12, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    4:32 PM
    Disclaimer: Do not try this at home.

This is not posted in the fiction section as this is 100% genuine!

“Just do it yourself. It can’t be that hard….”, my wife told me as I gave her the news my booking with the piercer had been rearranged, honestly, with his attitude I got the distinct impression he didn’t want to do it at all. With that, an idea I already had floating in the deep crevices of my limited brain mass forced itself to the forefront of my mind. ‘Why don’t I just do it myself?’

I pondered on it for a few days, musing at what the requirement would be to become a qualified body piercer myself. I have met a few in my life, and arrogantly I decided that all I needed was to have suffered some form of emotional trauma in my life, some tattoos and a few piercings of my own. I had a revelation, I was indeed already qualified!

Doing some vague research and feeling quite satisfied that I could embark on this new profession myself, I ordered all the equipment I would need; a needle, some clamps and a shiny titanium barbell. Everything else I would need I had at home; my favourite mug could be used with boiling water for sterilisation, my wife’s box of vinyl gloves (once used in a sexual manner, now relegated to self tanning), Emla cream could make this procedure far more comfortable, some cotton buds and who doesn’t have an abundance of alcoholic steriliser after this Covid malarkey (fortunately it was still in date). I started to question why I was being asked to pay upwards to £100 for such a simple procedure?

My confidence; short lived. It dwindled away as the orders arrived. The clamps first. A few days later the needle… and finally the Barbell. The only thing holding me back was opportunity. The fear sank in! I told my wife via WhatsApp, she may have suggested it, but upon hearing my plan to undertake my own self piercing she had conveyed quite clearly the her opinion on this. It was ‘stupidity’ and I would never go through with it. I expected her to reply to my text with an obligatory ‘I told you so’, but instead I received goading. She sometimes surprises me.

“I expect a piercing when I come home.” She succinctly replied.

My follow up message again met little understanding. In what I can only call reserved political correctness her next response, “Pussy!”.

Oh it was on! All I needed now was time alone for the the right opportunity and that didn’t take long.

Later that evening, as my wife bathed and my children slept I got everything prepared. Ignoring the sensible advice to refrain from alcohol, I drank a can of lager to settle the nerves. I had deliberately waited for time alone, the pressure of being watched would have stopped this in its tracks. I didn’t even tell her what I was up to. Using my existing cage to mark up the perfect placement upon myself, I clamped my skin and used all my expansive knowledge to ensure this would go smoothly.
    Within a minute, it was done, the Barbell screwed in place and I looked forward to showing my wife and to let her know that I am, in actual fact, the best piercer in the world!!

Except….

One thing I didn’t account for is my own stupid ineptitude. A google search cannot replace experience and unless you know what problems you are going to face, you won’t have the solution to hand. So here’s some things I should have googled:

How to overcome your fear of blood?

How to unscrew a barbell at both ends?

Is the size of a barbell important in relation to the hole of piercing clamps?

When I had tightened the barbell in place I had inadvertently attached the clamps to myself! Fuck!

I remained calm. Assessed the issue and realised that it could easily be overcome: unscrew one side. Release clamps. Replace ball. Unscrew the other side. Remove clamps. Replace ball.

Let me tell you: it is not that simple at all!

As blood started dripping slowly from me, the panic set in. I felt the blood drain from my head and started to sweat. I felt faint. I laid down with the acceptance that unconsciousness would soon be upon me….

… and that is when my wife walked in!

I came around to a cold flannel and a sharp pain between my legs as she replaced the barbell (this time with less idiocy than my own). I don’t remember the exact conversation we then had other than her stating, “it actually looks quite good!” Before she burst into hysterics!

With tears rolling down her eyes, gasping at air as she fought back the laughter, “I cannot believe you pierced your own dick!”

I did! Even as she laughed away, I felt pretty proud of myself!

After a week of healing it all looks good. No bruising. No swelling. No odour of decaying flesh. My penis is still in place and clamps proved one thing with certainty: it will definitely function as a means of security.

I am brilliant!

2. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    Maybe make it a poll.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  3. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    12:32 PM
    Your are a much braver, but possibly slightly dumber, man than me. Lol.

4. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Neither, it was either you do it or someone else do it.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  5. Lemonzes7

Lemonzes7 Active member

Local Time:
    I asked my gf about how she’d feel if I got a piercing and she said “I would actually hate that more than anything I’ve ever experienced in my life”

So that was the end of that but I still want one

tomf_22033 likes this.
  6. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    That could change. My wife had the same view. Not that it would be worse than anything ever in life, she’s more pragmatic than that, but she didn’t want it.
    I don’t think it was until she saw it that she realised just how much she wouldn’t mind it at all.

I suppose her view changed when she understood two things;
    1) I am a complete prick without my cage.
    2) A piercing doesn’t have to be placed so that it interferes with any of our other activities.

I doubt she would like a PA… but I never would have done that to myself. That would be stupidity!

tomf_22033 likes this.
  7. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    Can u post a link of the needle and clamps u ordered

8. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
  9. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
  10. Lemonzes7

Lemonzes7 Active member

Local Time:
    What is the piercing you got called? I’m not too familiar with them id like to look into it

albert smith likes this.
  11. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Well, this is where it’s becomes complex… maybe, it could have a name but I don’t know it.

It’s half way down my shift while erect, the midpoint between a frenum and lorum piercing. When I’m flaccid it sits at the top of my penis in my foreskin, essentially placed where my frenum is: allowing me to use a frenum secured cage whilst my foreskin is in its default position.
    (Brilliance?!)

Look up Jacobs ladder and it would make sense I guess.

tomf_22033 and Lemonzes7 like this.
  12. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Blimey, she has led a sheltered life :p

IB-Chaste and Lemonzes7 like this.
  13. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Congrats on your piercing.

Personally I think it’s a bad idea not to be pierced by a trained piercer. But I admire anyone who has pierced themself. So kudos to you

IB-Chaste and littleguy3 like this.
  14. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    IB-Chaste likes this.
  15. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    As you know we all change. Don’t be surprised if yiu get a PA in the future.
    They were a hell no, hard limit, red for me. Like all things that evolved and I now have one plus my nipples done. Omg I love my PA as does my partner. Likewise love the nipple piercings.

And yes you’d be wise to have a pierced do it if/when you get it done!

As for yiur current piercing how’s it healing and any plans for more as in making it a ladder?

RCcaged2023 and IB-Chaste like this.
  16. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    It’s healing well. So today marks a full week. All the bruising is gone, and that wasn’t severe. You needed good light to see the different shadings. It never looked swollen, but now now the skin looks slightly tighter so it must have to some degree.
    I’m now at the slightly itchy stage as the skin starts to ‘crust’ around the edges (That description might put people off!).
    When I had my nipple done it took forever to heal, at one stage I thought about removing it as it just wouldn’t settle down. It got knocked and banged at least 2-3 times a week though. This one is in a much safer position and I know not to hastily switch jewellery just because it looks ok.

My wife joked about making me have it pierced all the way down this morning.
    She told me she “doesn’t mind it at all.” She even used the terminology “ladder”.
    Now that might not seem significant, but as far as my wife goes she always leans towards negativity, so ‘not minding’ is approval.
    The fact she called it a ladder made my ears prick up, I don’t think I’ve ever told her in detail about that. She may have been doing her own research!

Right now, we haven’t taking it for a test run to see how it feels, but we did have a discussion about it feeling like her dildo which has nodules. She certainly ‘doesn’t mind’ that.

The problem I foresee is that if this one sits half way down erect, but quite high up when flaccid…. Where would the others sit? Maybe a lorum (or close too) and my actual frenum would be considered options.

I personally don’t see myself going down that route. I would have done it if it was the only means to secure a cage. It’s the pee dribble that puts me off, that and the standard ring style. I’m more into barbells than rings. Although, I know the barbell is an option with a PA too.

bondinchas and tomf_22033 like this.
  17. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I’m excited for you as it sounds like your wife has opened up some. As many of us know, women are funny to us men and we often don’t get how they think or process things. In this case it appears she’s doing thinking and as you said research.

I’d say, enjoy the journey.

I’m about 1/2 years into having my nipples and PA done. I still get crusties on my nipples so I’m familiar with how long they can take to heal. Thankfully they’re doing well now.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  18. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I'm imagining how and where it is. How do you plan to secure yourself to the cage? Will you have some type of custom fitted cage?

I'm thinking the question posed by this thread should have been, "Stupidity or Insanity?" :eek:

IB-Chaste and tomf_22033 like this.
  19. submascpartner

submascpartner Active member

Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    Congrats on the piercing! As another home piercer I second the make sure you know what you are getting into first. I helped as my pierced my PA at home, we had no issues and it’s hot knowing that she was the one to push the needle through my dick!

20. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ooh, very brave... But glad it worked for you. Takes a certain determinism to put holes in you body. Personally I think the faster the better and immediately the endorphins kick in.

I remember at uni, one of the guys turned up about an hour late after lunch. "Where were you?". Turns out he had went home to pierce one of his nipples. The rest of us used to go to the night club next door for pie and and pint.

A

21. Bronze Shroud

Bronze Shroud Active member

Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    I"m really impressed. You might well be brilliant. Other than nearly passing out, how much did it hurt? I assume you sterilized stuff...

22. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    I’ve got my BAWR on order. I’ve not seen many other places that do a frenum lock.

Honestly, everything before I completely messed it up was pain free. I don’t think it’s recommended, but I applied Emla cream before hand. It was completely numb.
    After that. Not so much!

I sure did. I got trained in all that lab cleaning stuff at uni. If I can implement aseptic conditions whilst handling microorganisms, I considered that this would be a breeze!

littleguy3 likes this.
  23. Neander

Neander Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    Congratulations!
    I pierced my PA myself MANY years ago. If I had thought of a cage back then, I would have pierced it a little deeper, but even so it works very well.
    Without anesthesia it stung a bit, but wasn't hurting that much and almost didn't bleed.
    I used an indwelling vein cannula (if I remember correctly with 2.4mm/10 or 11ga) at the time, which is the "European" way of piercing. For PA, you don't need any other tool and the procedure is almost foolproof! My cheapest piercing :cool:

tomf_22033 and IB-Chaste like this.
  24. Vaishnavi

Vaishnavi Blind Sissy

Student
    India
    Local Time:
    10:02 PM
    Is it actually necessary? piercing ? a good fitting chastity should be enough if one has commitment

25. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    If a cage only provides security as long as you show commitment, why wear one at all?
    Does a piercing show even more commitment?
    I don’t think there’s a right and wrong answer on this topic, only what fits well within your relationship.

bondinchas, Vaishnavi and tomf_22033 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice