Dating

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Simply Kinked, Jun 13, 2020.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Simply Kinked

Simply Kinked Member

Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    I'm considering trying to date. I'm getting hung up on the ethics of it all though. I feel like I'm leading people on if I don't tell them about my submissive nature, and love of chastity. I also don't feel comfortable disclosing that to people until we've formed a level of trust. Maybe dating isn't an option, and I need to rely on the lifestyle, and the resources it provides to meet people. That is likely the case.

I've considered making an anonymous tinder, where I discreetly let people know what I'm looking for, and see if anything clicks. Something doesn't feel right about it though.

I was getting into events and munches before Covid 19. They were really great, and maybe that's where I should maintain my focus. Meet people who understand the lifestyle, and are more likely to accept and understand.

It's an interesting predicament. I've always been really good about single life. I'm very happy living life without a romantic connection. It may be the isolation that's causing this urge to date. Normally Im out with friends, meeting new people, making platonic relationships all the time. Now a days that's more difficult obviously.

It's something I'll be thinking about a lot. It's good to get it out of my head.

2. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:59 AM
    It's certainly been done successfully. Hop over to kinky reddit and look for threads on OKCupid.

(Good luck! I hope you keep us posted.)

3. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    'this too shall pass'
    Good luck? I don't think there would be more than 0.01% of relationships that 100% connection is made. We are individuals and even in the most seemingly 'perfect' relationship, there will be something, one thing or another, that isn't so perfect.
    In my case, I've dated, been married before and enjoy a good relationship, but also enjoy my independence/single life. I have several circles of (lady) friends. They are mostly different and rarely have an overlap in interests. If you are interested in a single-scope thing, you'll likely find it! Sadly, its going to be less likely to find someone that is interested in sex AND chastity, or just hanging out AND running marathons, ... Odds are you were/are on the right track, though... If you find someone at a much and they have 'other' likes, this chastity thing could easily be embraced with outside interests as well. BUT if you were to look at those outside interests first, then try to find someone that is also into chastity, yea, not going to be as lucky!
    Good luck, keep your head up and don't give up!

4. Simply Kinked

Simply Kinked Member

Local Time:
    That's well put, and I don't expect to find a soulmate. Sometimes it feels like finding someone who'll accept the chastity is hill enough to climb.

Like I said, I don't normally concern myself too much with finding romance. I generally allow it to happen naturally. Strangers become friends, friends become more. I think it's just this isolation, and warm weather. You've given me something to think about though.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  5. Simply Kinked

Simply Kinked Member

Local Time:
    That's good advice, I never thought to check out reddit. I'll do that, thank you.

Giles_English likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice