Emasculation.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Guest 8306, Jun 2, 2018.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Guest 8306

Verified Female

Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    As you are aware from my introduction I do not live with my sub or have a conventional relationship. Please also be aware I call my bitch ‘she’ as degrading him is enjoyable.
    To enjoy my control over her, especially as she is in the ‘control’ role at work I like to emasculate as much as possible.
    This includes female panties and holdups underneath suits and de-hairing every part of herself. I have on occasion made her wear nail polish.
    I quite enjoy making her wear female attire to bed, I have made her purchase very feminine sleeping attire - the satin ones are the best for driving her mad whilst in chastity, especially as her touch sense is so heightened that the precum oozes out and she begs repeatedly for release.
    I love it more that she lives in a shared house and could be caught anytime.
    I’m guessing this is normal in Chastity? Does anyone else do things to their sub that you are fully aware of in a vanilla setting that no one else knows but there is a risk that they could?
    I enjoy degrading her.
    I like that even in her position over me as my ‘boss’ in our working environment, I still have control. :)

2. John

John Member

Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    Sound you are having fun :)

3. kickball

kickball Submitting to the power of a Domme

Local Time:
    Excellent Ms

4. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    11:04 PM
    My Queen constantly calls me sissy, or sissy bitch. I enjoy being degraded and the humiliation .

I clean naked for her , and last time I spoke after being told to keep my filthy mouth shut.
    She had me crawl to her dogs rubber bone which was laying by the dogs bed, and pick it up with my mouth ,and keep it there as I continued cleaning . Having it in my mouth created a little saliva which I dutifully swallowed.
    After my Queen was finished with me she told me to take the bone and wash my dirty germs of it so her dog wouldn't be sick .
    She has me clean wearing high heels,and earings , lace pantyhose ,has recently been added .

My Queen is planning to have my toenails painted, and ,put lipstick on me .
    She has mentioned washing my mouth out with liquid soap and then shoving my face into the toilet bowl as I rinse my mouth out in it.
    I very much enjoy being her sissy slave .

5. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    Hopefully you keep updating your post. DommeLP's bitch tales seems to be climbing the most popular posting charts faster than a Katy Perry record does with the Billboard music chart.

nonerect, LatexMiss and Guest 8306 like this.
  6. Guest 8306

Verified Female

Local Time:
  7. Sissycaitlin77

Sissycaitlin77 locked sissy slave.

the united states/ midwest region.
    Local Time:
    Domme LP curtsey.
    with my ex gf/mistress we did alot of that of me having to wear panties and bras under my work attire or to add another twist a plug then she make me take photos of my lingere in the bathroom at work or the chastity cage if I didn't do it fast enough it be extra time locked up or another wickedly task she had. so thanks for sharing. enjoyed reading what you do to your sub. :)

8. chaste-inferior

chaste-inferior The pleasure of others is the pleasure i inherit

Ex licensee currently refocusing
    Nr Taunton, Somerset
    Local Time:
    i love emasculation, to be stripped of my masculinity, to be told in no uncertain terms that i am not a 'proper man'. i once had a profile with the name of emas-q-late me, i was that much into it. i have also endured the dressing, wearing maids outfits, girls underwear when out or working. i am in no way a dresser, but having to wear things further cements the emasculation process.

9. Guest 8306

Verified Female

Local Time:
    slave_m, Kikki and nonerect like this.
  10. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    I know all about emasculation being asked to keep my toes red and wear skirts and heels as often as possible.
    Wearing a chastity cage now full time means no erections or ability to masturbate.
    I would not have it any other way.

Mitch

AllySiss and nonerect like this.
  11. Johnh70

Johnh70 Member

Local Time:
    I have painted toe nails too. I love them. I’ve had lots of colours and like black. In reality red is next. I feel very feminine in panties and painted toe nails

12. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    You could always make your sub get laser hair removal. You can find good deals on Groupon.com

13. Neckscarf

Neckscarf Member

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I love this!
    My Mistress emasculates me too....and I get extremely turned on by the humiliation.
    She enjoys SPH and I'm now in the smallest cage I've ever worn (I was in a pink HT V3 before the new smaller steel cage). She calls me her bitch and a sissy. She has me wear panties occasionally, and sometimes other lingerie too. She always has me wear a feminine silk or satin scarf when we're "playing", quite often pink in colour and usually around my neck, but occasionally as a headscarf. I'm often wearing one tied around the base of my cage and balls. More recently she painted my toenails a "sissy pink" colour.
    I love my cruel Mistress!

danijean001 likes this.
  14. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:04 AM
    She throws out casual jokes periodically. Everyone laughs, because it’s the very exact opposite of how I present myself to the world.

So when we are sitting at our bar at home with friends, she has said “get me a beer bitch”. Everyone laughed and thought it was ironic.

She’s mentioned to people in public and her family that I do all the cooking and cleaning, when people mention anything about random household activities, like “it doesn’t bother me, he does all of that for me” or “I let my maid take care of all that” and thumbs over to me. Again everyone laughs, and she grins over at me.

As far as femininity, I already am rather tedious about being hairless, haven’t worn male undergarments since high school, and enjoy my toes painted and misc jewelry such as anklets and bracelets. I already wear feminine attire at home unless company is expected. Keeping my legs shaved was a big hurdle this summer. Knowing that others are noticing. A few have said something but I say yep and don’t explain.

The only thing we could really expand on would be to go full time attire at home, or openly going out en femme. Or openly telling others of my caged status.

danijean001 and HeavyFeather like this.
  15. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    I suspect that, if your friends were to realise the true situation, they wouldn't find it so funny and very few of them would be drinking at your bar again.

16. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    not my bag at all. We're a broad church in chastity, and this is the opposite end from my interests.

17. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Actually I think they would find it super hilariously funny, and never let me hear the end of it.

And as embarrassing as it might be, I don’t think my friends would stop hanging out with me just because they find out I’m caged etc. I’m sure I would get razzed forever but I’ve known them for 15-20 years.

danijean001 and sissyblueballs like this.
  18. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    Fair enough Nico, as you say, you know your friends. I suppose the point that I was trying to make (and probably not very well) is that I wouldn't risk my friendships in that way. People don't always behave as you expect.

19. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :D:pIts always tongue in cheek, she wouldn’t put me in a bad spot

danijean001 likes this.
  20. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    10:04 PM
    I have to say that I see emasculation as something different than feminization. You can emasculate a man without feminizing him, and vice versa.

I feel emasculated by my chastity device since it does not allow me to act sexually as a normal man. However, I am not feminized by wearing it.

21. HeavyFeather

HeavyFeather Long term member

Local Time:
    10:04 PM
    She threw away all of men’s boxers and men’s socks. I only have pink socks. I wear woman’s panties or feminine panties made for men(pouch). I wear a fairly feminine collar everyday, all day. And her bondage collar is pink. We do each other’s toe nails and sometimes all of my finger nails. Usually, I have my ring finger painted pink. We give each other facials and we exfoliate in the shower. My body is smooth and hairless. She taught me about foundation and mascara. I wear mascara and foundation everyday. And a nude lipstick as well. I have a woman’s apron that I wear around the house while doing the housework. We both believe that my old masculine self caused trouble. So, she took away my dick. And she and I work on me becoming more feminine, less masculine, less aggressive. I am her slave. She is my owner. She is training me to be the best wife I can be. She calls me her bitch sometimes. While she is fucking me. She always calls me her wife. In the AM, she plugs my butt before work and she reminds me that real man would not sit in his cubicle all day with a plug in, panties on, painted nails, and a chastity device.

AllySiss and danijean001 like this.
  22. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The most emasculating feeling I get is after awhile locked, at some point I will be sitting down peeing, and the realization that my penis has disappeared will be very strong in my mind. It isn’t a penis anymore, it’s a spigot for urination. It even looks like one.

HeavyFeather, danijean001 and Alceste like this.
  23. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    My wife is a master at verbal emasculation although she does not engage in it often. Last week was the one year anniversary of me becoming her cuckold and her texts were short and to the point.

"You are a spineless sissy who let's your wife be promiscuous with whoever.. what a bitch.."

My loving Queen did follow up later with..

"I love you with all my heart sissy bitch!"

Things she regularly tells me are...

"Then go jump a pillow and throw it in the trash when you make goo goos. You dirty little girl.. probably in a pissy diaper that smells.. eww.. make sure you throw those cummies in the trash.."

She is awesome!

HeavyFeather likes this.
  24. Tcapone

Tcapone Member

Local Time:
    My wife just set up an appointment for a full body waking at a local salon and i had to confirm with them that it was ok to wear my CD.... it apparently is.

She also plans to put this on my ass before i go....

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01N4OFEDG

Should be interesting lol

AllySiss, nonerect and danijean001 like this.
  25. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    If I were in charge, shaped pubic hair and long hair would be had. Shaped eye brows, he would be made to use a purse. The nails are done so mani-pedi's are regular. I am sure you have the chastity aspect dealt with.

Lots of time would be spent on body preparation, corsets, fillers to enhance the ass and breast line to add curves. When he is not in chastity, his package is tucked with tape.

HeavyFeather likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice