Locked for a while.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by seidenki, Dec 30, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. seidenki

seidenki Member

Local Time:
    12:36 AM
    The downsides of not having a KH is that you have to be somewhat creative in setting your own predicament, er, chastity. I've been playing with chastity on and off for a couple of years. I've been through several devices but my current one of choice is a Queen's Keep. Methods of keeping the key away from me include TimeLock and Carlilock, but I do also employ other methods.

I'm wearing it as I type this. I've had it on a week. One key is in a lockbox secured with a combination lock - standard stuff, bascially. The pic has been entrusted to Carlilock and the maximum time is somewhere between 4 and 16 weeks, probably closer to the latter! So that puts release date somewhere in (gulp) April... That will approximately double my last record!

The second key is also nearly inaccessible. Mostly. I was inspired by a story I wrote some time ago. Yes, I have the key hiding in a balloon that is sealed in paper-maché. :) It has 2 layers already and at least one more may be added before I paint it.

Fun times!

Sei.

Mistress Deborah likes this.
  2. seidenki

seidenki Member

Local Time:
    12:36 AM
    An update! It's now been 16 days. I've done longer than this many times before. For some people, 16 days is nothing. For me, it's "that's a decent time".

There is a point for me somewhere about twelve days where the chastity device starts feeling a part of you. I kind of forget what it's like without it and subconsciously accept that it being on is Situation Normal. Doesn't stop me climbing the walls, so to speak, but the device Is On And That's That.

Sei

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice