My first night in a new device!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SlaveBo, Feb 24, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. SlaveBo

SlaveBo I love this picture

On the edge!
    Local Time:
    2:49 AM
    I feel pretty weak bringing this up, but I need to vent a little I think :(

I just spent the last 6.5 hours with an erection, I did sleep on and off, however from what I read most people spend at least some time with their member down. I don't wanna hurt anything to bad as he pulls my balls for hour after hour ...

I assume this is a psychological aspect rather than a physiological aspect? I don't usually get hard and stay that way without provocatation ...

A tired and grumpy member, who now has more respect for the guy doing Lipstickys challenge!

2. rschulz00

rschulz00 Member

Local Time:
    8:49 PM
    I'm not following something ... are you in chastity? Who is "he" (as in "he pulls my balls for hour after hour")?

I am currently completing my seventh day in chastity. Night five was horrible - I couldn't stop thinking about it and asking for my wife to be let out / demanding that she let me out / begging her to throw away the keys / thanking her for locking me up and being so wonderful (I know ... conflicting feelings - I can't explain them, I can only relate them).

My penis kept straining against the cage most of the night. My scrotum was burning at the very bottom where the restraining ring pushed up against it. (Luckily this time around, I put on bandages down there before locking in - I learned my lesson last time as I woke up to blood down there where the CB-6000 ring had cut into my sensitive skin.)

I sat down with my wonderful wife yesterday and told her about my sleepless night and how I was conflicted about asking to be released / praising her and how frustrating it was. She calmly explained to me that she wasn't going to let me out until she was ready and she certainly wasn't going to give in to demands or begging so I shouldn't be so conflicted.

That helped me sleep very soundly last night and develop a sense of calmness about the situation. I'm still horny as hell but her clear direction was very beneficial to my peace of mind.

So ... to answer your question ... yes, it's probably psychological but I don't know your particular situation. Ask your keyholder to lay down the law and you might sleep like a baby tonight. :)

3. SlaveBo

On the edge!
    Local Time:
    Well, to help you understand my situation :)

'he' is my cock and HE was pulling my balls against the ring hurting them because he is stupid! I just slept another night wearing the device after an amazing night of fucking, licking and anal play with my key older, I wasn't let out for it but I still took massive enjoyment from it!

She is asleep right now and I am going to make a cuppa and wake her up soon.

Last night was better but still bad, I woke up about every hour with soreness around the base ring, I put some lube on but maybe should have re-applied and it as my nuts whenever I woke up. I can't get it down when in bed, so I have to get up and walk around, read a little or force a bit of pee out, then as soon as I get back into bed he gets hard again!! Stupid, stupid stupid!

It has been 5 1/2 days since I last came, which isn't epic but maybe why he keeps straining, he's even doing it now annoyingly. I think I am going to get out for a little while today but first have to do some naked vacuuming, and make sure my Mistress is fresh and clean before she showers!

Hoping I will get used to it soon but I think that maybe my device is about 10mm to long, which is causing all the straining any time I think thoughts less pure than you'd imagine going thru Snow Whites mind! I can't help that I am a dirty depraved little slave can I?!!

4. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    Slavebo, may I ask how old you are and how frequently you would normally wish to cum if you were not contained?

Lx

5. SlaveBo

On the edge!
    Local Time:
    Sure, np. I am 34 and we used to have sex maybe 3 or 4 times a week. My Mistress is away for about 2 months, normally I might masturbate 3 - 5 times a week I guess but I have been told not to, device or no device. So far I have had little problem with our honour system arrangement and am allowed to beg to be allowed to cum if I couldn't handle it.

I was hard for so long the skin of my cock swelled up with trapped fluid and took some time to go away (couple of hours) he looked a bit abused for awhile today and when we went out shopping I was allowed to hang free to get over it.

Tonight is, I think going to be sleeping without so I can catch up, then likely back in some time tomorrow. I am sure it is the constant staining that is doing it but I have no real control over him ...

6. rschulz00

rschulz00 Member

Local Time:
    Four suggestions:

1. Put a bandaid where you feel the burning sensation (before you put the device back on). Consider an extra-wide band-aid as the rings will move about from time-to-time. As I said above, my ring cut into me after eight straight nights of lockup previously so now I put the band-aid on every time.

2. Get a smaller device. It should keep him from getting to the semi-erect state which starts the pulling of the ring away from your body which in turn creates the burning sensation.

3. Some folks have suggested using a chain (or shoelaces) around your waist - tied to the device. Again, this keeps it from pulling away. I have no experience with this.

4. Man up. ;)

7. SlaveBo

On the edge!
    Local Time:
    My Mistress is sitting here and thinks number 4 is the best option. I think we will go for number 2 and maybe look at number 1. I am worried that the swelling will still be in happen with a smaller device but am hopeful that if stopping it from getting semi erect I won't get that puffy swelling.

Also I kinda assume not being used to this makes it all the more erotic, contributing to night time issues!

We'll keep trying and likely get another device in the summer.

8. rschulz00

rschulz00 Member

Local Time:
    Sorry - I meant "shorter" not necessarily smaller in diameter. If your device is too small in diameter, I think you will have problems.

And use a band-aid - it greatly helps.

9. SlaveBo

On the edge!
    Local Time:
    Yeah, bleeding sounds nasty. I am impressed you took the pain to the point it got that bad, prolly not a great idea as it could lead to infections. I take it you change the band aid every day, does this mean you need to take your device off daily?

10. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    I very much dislike being kept awake at night. I found one very good solution was to cuff his hands to the bedhead and remove it at night. Popping it back on in the morning. If it has a fiddly ring thing then you can just leave that in place overnight.

11. richboy40

richboy40 Member

Pennsylvania, USA
    Local Time:
    10:49 PM
    Wow, I like this solution....

12. rschulz00

rschulz00 Member

Local Time:
    I'm not much for pain. It didn't actually hurt constantly but occasionally. Once I healed and put a single band-aid on, it didn't re-open so I didn't need to change it out.

I still use the band-aid though because it seems to prevent it from re-opening. If I use the device without, it does re-open. Skin just isn't tough enough down there, apparently.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice