First Locktober

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Bryce411, Sep 30, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Bryce411

Bryce411 Active member

Law student
    Kentucky, USA
    Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    Locktober Eve 2022

Scheduled release day. Heading into Locktober Eve was the Bengals-Dolphins game.

Queen Mona had a watch party. About 12 or so people were invited, so I spent my afternoon getting the place spotless and starting the hors d',oevres. Thankfully, most of the stuff was just bake and keep warm. Because I don't really cook.

I was too serve the guests but I had school the next day and the game didn't start until 8, so it was agreed that I'd be trending to guests until 10 when I could start preparing for class.

I was permitted to wear clothes. Thank God for small mercies. When I asked if I could say least have a pair of running shorts I was told not everyone wants to see my in all my glory and I ought to get over myself.

Jeans and a who day shirt and an orange and black digital watch. Curiously though no socks or shoes and whether or not this was on purpose or an oversight I don't know or even care.

At ten o'clock i made my exit. From the bedroom I could tell that things were going fairly well get l for Cincy from the cheers. At first I found this annoying but soon I went with it and would holler out Who Day from the bedroom.

And they won so the Queen was happy. They all left soon after the game shortly before midnight and I had to clean up, clad once again in nothing but the cage.

Today is my scheduled furlough. The last I will get until (at least) All Saints Day.

But more about that later as I have to get to my 1:00 class now.

Mr. TAG likes this.
  2. Bryce411

Bryce411 Active member

Law student
    Kentucky, USA
    Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    Locktober Eve 2022

At midnight, Queen Mona, came into the kitchen in a pink and black lace teddy swinging the key to my cobra on her finger. She's not one for sexy lingerie so I'm sure my eyes were bulging out of my eyes and definitely my cock was swelled as much as it could in solitary confinement.

"Crawl to me, pet"

She has never made me crawl to get but I would have crawled over scorpions at that moment. So I dropped to my knees and moved to get on my hands and knees like an obedient puppy until I was looking up at her and smelling her coconut scented body wash.

Her bare foot toyed with my caged cock. "Begin, pet"

I kissed, licked and sucked each fot in turn and started the whole thing over again. It seemed like I was doing that for hours because all I could think about was making sure I did the best job I could to get out of my cage and into my beautiful queen.

Finally she told me to stand.

"What are your willing to do to get out of this cage."

"Anything you want, my Queen" I says.

She smiled and said "'Anything' is a big word from such beautiful lips."

Oh my fucking God. She is so stingy with compliments like that I might have moaned when she called me...or my lips at least... Beautiful.

She smiled and grabbed by cage and used it like a leash to get me to the bedroom.

"Display position!"

I had my hands behind my neck and my feet shoulder width apart.

She circled me. She told me I was eager she needy and her fingernail traced my chest down to cage.

"Do you want out?"

"Oh God, yes, please, my Queen. I miss being inside you."

She cupped my nuts, then sat on the bench in front of the bed.

"Come, per"

I was before her in an instant my hands never leaving their post behind my neck when the happiest sound in the know universe happened. The clock of a lock being unlocked.

She disassembled the apparatus piece by piece until I was free.

Then she laid back. "I'm very pleased with you, pet."

Another compliment. Just a few weeks ago she explained that I was her expensive but slightly above average pet to a lady the theater who mistook me for her son.

I started for her panties but she stopped that before I made contact, reminding me that her pleasure always comes first.

So my hands and mouth were everywhere except where I wanted my schlong to be.

After an eternity of foreplayi was finally able to mount her..I had to keep reminding myself to slow down to make it last, until she came first.

When I finally orgasmed it was amazing, and then I snuggled in spooning for a moment when she says she could orgasm again .

I says I would try that I was up to the challenge.

"I'm glad. Show me what a cunning linguist you are "

I hesitated and she said right fucking .

So I ate creampie for the first time. I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later. It wasn't an awful, but it wasn't something I would ever want to do again but I probably will.

Just when I was about fall asleep I was reminded that I hadn't finished cleaning up.

As I got up to finish cleaning up I was told I'd spend the rest of the night on the couch but if better cum again.

Rectrix and Mr. TAG like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice