A 180-degree turn in my life

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Asia_tv, Nov 30, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Asia_tv

Asia_tv Active member

Polad
    Local Time:
    7:05 AM
    I don't know if this is the right place, but I decided to tell you the story of my life and what happened exactly a year ago. Today is the anniversary of this event and my wife told me this morning that she had a special gift for the evening. Since I'm at home all day today, I've been wearing women's clothes since the morning. Today I put on a leather skirt and an airy blouse, you can see what I will write in the photo.

my life.jpg

My wife won't be here until the evening. I am only allowed to take off the mask when eating and must wear it the rest of the time. There were supposed to be handcuffs, but my wife decided to give me some freedom ;-)

MY HISTORY:

My marriage has been going on for almost twenty years. From an early age, something told me that I should have been born a woman and that my male gender was some freak of nature. When I was at school, whenever I had the opportunity, I dressed in women's underwear and clothes. As soon as I put the bra on and filled the cups to make it look like I had breasts, I felt amazing. Plus, putting on a dress or skirt and a matching blouse, preferably with lace, was great. For a long time I was also, as I later realized, submissive by nature. Handcuffs, collars, limiting freedom, that's what interested me. Over the years, I discovered what chastity belts are and how to use them. My wife, of course, didn't know about my other self and I tried to hide it from her. I played the role of a woman when I was alone and no one saw me. However, a year ago everything changed. I was caught by my wife who came home unexpectedly. I was in a chastity belt and wearing a bra with silicone breast prostheses in the cups. Stockings with a belt, a knee-length leather skirt and a navy blue blouse with lace. Red painted fingernails and red lipstick. I was sitting there watching a movie about domination when suddenly the door to the apartment opened and my wife entered the room. I jumped up from the couch, but my hands were handcuffed behind my back, preventing me from quickly running to the bathroom and trying to change my clothes and remove the signs of how I was spending my time. There was a fight and a threat of divorce, and since we don't have children, it was very likely. During this argument, my wife said that she had suspected me of this for a long time because she came across the history of the websites I viewed on the Internet. She also once found her panties and bra in dirty laundry, with dried semen on them. Then there was a week of quiet days and my wife went away to visit her parents. When she came back, after a long conversation, we decided to change our lives. We agreed that when we were home alone, I could dress like a woman. For a year now, when I am alone or with my wife, most of the time I am dressed in women's underwear and clothes. On weekends, I put on a maid's outfit and perform all the typical women's household duties: washing, cleaning, ironing, cooking, etc. During the week, when I go to work, I always wear lace panties and a discreet bra under my normal clothes. I have been locked in a chastity belt 24/7 for over half a year. Every 30 days, my wife takes it off for half an hour so that I can thoroughly shave my perineum and take care of hygiene, which is a bit more difficult when I wear a chastity belt. Of course, every day, despite the chastity belt, I take a shower in the morning and in the evening. During the 30 minutes that I am without the chastity belt, I always wear a bra and my silicone breast forms. The bathroom door is not locked and my wife could come in at any time. This was also the case a month ago. Once I had shaved, I decided to masturbate and forgot about the bathroom door. Just as I was climaxing, my wife came in. When she saw what I was doing, she started screaming and hit me in the face with an open hand. She told me to lick everything off the floor and said I wouldn't be punished. Once I had cleaned up, she told me to put on girdle stockings and a maid's uniform. Without the chastity belt on, I had to go to the kitchen for a ginger root, which I peeled and cut out into a long, thin stick. She had this ginger stick inserted into my urethra and locked me in the chastity belt. Then she handcuffed my hands behind my back with metal handcuffs and left the kitchen. She appeared after a while with a strap-on attached. She said it was supposed to be a Santa gift but she had to use it first because I was naughty. She then told me to lift up my maid's uniform and rest my chest on the table. She lubricated my anus with lubricant and started fucking me. My urethra was burning more and more, but I was enjoying the ass fucking. When she was finished, she let me take the ginger out of her urethra by the protruding end. She threw me the diaper pants and waited for me to put them on. Now he fucks me at least twice a week and I'm always in the chastity belt and don't think about taking it off. Yesterday, when she fucked me, I was wearing a leather skirt and a lace blouse. She handcuffed me and gagged me. I always find out in the morning about the day when I will be fucked with a strap-on so that I can do an enema beforehand because my wife doesn't like surprises. On this day, I am also supposed to dress as it is written on the piece of paper attached to the fridge with a magnet. We most often have anal intercourse at 9 p.m. Fifteen minutes before the start, I have to be ready and waiting in the bedroom. Dressed according to guidelines, with a gag in her mouth and her hands handcuffed behind her back. I have to kneel next to the bed and wait. On the day when I'm going to be fucked with a strap-on, I've been wearing an anal plug in my ass since the afternoon to stretch me and prepare me for what will happen in the evening. To this day, however, I am surprised by my wife's behavior and how she is acting now. When I met her and we were not yet married, during a meeting with her brother I found out that my future wife, as it turned out shortly afterwards, wanted to become a nun. Life in a monastery and celibacy was supposed to calm down her slightly rebellious character and, as it turned out years later, her desire to subjugate men. Throughout the years of our marriage, my wife was rather quiet and calm. Despite her height of 177 cm and a nice feminine body, she dressed rather modestly and sometimes, as they say, like a gray mouse. Now that our relationship had changed, I tended to look modest in women's clothes. Not too revealing dresses, rather modest blouses and skirts, maid's uniforms and nylon aprons were now my common attire. My wife, on the other hand, started dressing more boldly, wearing sexy lingerie and less revealing dresses. I started wearing leather and patent skirts and her blouses were more transparent and decorated with lace. It turned out that in her character there was a desire to dominate and subjugate a man. Having a sissy who would fulfill her every wish and not oppose her was what she had wanted for a long time. Coming back to the fact that my wife wanted to be a nun someday and I had an unfulfilled dream, I decided to make it come true. I asked a week ago if my Lady would like to play the role of a dominant nun. After a long conversation, she agreed and decided that we would buy a suitable nun costume soon. I can't wait when I will be dressed as a woman and she will dominate me in a nun's disguise. A nun who fucks an effeminate guy with a big strap-on will soon be my dream come true. Maybe the next stage in our relationship will be the realization of our dream of having a room that resembles a prison cell.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    Congratulations to you!

3. Asia_tv

Asia_tv Active member

Polad
    Local Time:
    Today is December 6 and, as previously agreed with my wife, today we will make our fantasy with a nun come true. I don't know exactly what it will look like, nor have I seen my wife in the nun costume she bought on Monday on AliExpress. I only know that it will be made of latex.

nun and santa claus.jpg I've been home alone since morning and I have to prepare for my wife's return. In the morning I was supposed to give myself an enema and prepare thoroughly for anal sex. So after the enema and a thorough bowel movement, I have an inflatable butt plug inserted in my ass to stretch me out. I'm still locked in the chastity belt. Today I also received instructions on what to wear: a blue leather skirt, a flowing floral blouse, black tights and black diaper pants underneath. Silicone breast forms in a black bra. At 6:30 p.m. I have to be ready and waiting on my knees in the hall. My mouth is gagged, a leather mask is on my head and my hands are in handcuffs. Tomorrow I will try to share what happened that night and now I am going to take a position like in the photo below that I took for you a moment ago.

4. Asia_tv

Asia_tv Active member

Polad
    Local Time:
    My wife arrived home just after 6:30 p.m. According to our arrangements, I was kneeling in the hall in women's clothes and with my hands handcuffed. I didn't say anything, and anyway, the gag and the leather mask wouldn't allow me to make any intelligible sounds. It's snowing outside, which I noticed on my wife's shiny black boots. If it weren't for the mask and the gag, I would be happy to clean them with my tongue right now. My wife motioned with her hand for me to take off her shoes. Once the boots were off and my wife's low-heeled flip-flops were on her feet, she gestured and got up from the floor and helped her take off her winter coat. That's what I did, and when I hung my coat on the hanger on the wall, I wasted no time reaching for a rag and wiping off the melted snow. When I rose from the floor in the hands of my wife, who was standing next to me, I saw the familiar pink collar and leather leash. After a while, the collar was around my neck and after attaching the leash to it, I was led to a room where there was a large and heavy wooden table. My wife's hand gesture indicated that I should kneel next to the table, and so I did. My wife left the room for a long time and I waited for events to unfold. She came back after about an hour and what I saw exceeded my previous expectations and fantasies. She was dressed in a black shiny suit with white inserts. She had a sort of hood on her head that matched her costume. The costume reached up to her ankles and her gorgeous legs, on which she soon turned out to be wearing black hold-up stockings and patent leather boots. There's also this clear, sharp make-up and red lips. In her left hand she held the familiar strap-on with a harness and in her right hand a large tube of lubricant gel. She walked up to me, put the items she had brought on the table and reached for the leash attached to my collar. She pulled the leash to get me to my feet. When my wife unzipped the nun's outfit from the waist down, I saw red lace panties. My wife told me to take off my panties and put them on the table. I did so, being careful not to touch her pussy with the handcuffs I had on my hands. My next task was to fasten the strap-on harness that protruded from under the shiny habit. Once the strap-on was in place, I leaned over the table and rested my silicone breast forms on the table. My wife tied the other end of the leash to a special hook at the bottom of the table and placed her red panties in which she had been wearing all day long next to the nose breathing holes in my mask. The wonderful smell of women's flesh and urine that hit my nose was heavenly. Next to me stood my wife, dressed like a nun, not like a nun, with a strap-on sticking out between her legs and latex gloves on her hands. She hiked up my skirt and pulled my pantyhose and diaper panties down to my knees. A hard slap on my buttocks meant that I had to spread my legs, between which my pink chastity belt was hanging and the tip of an inflatable anal plug was sticking out of my ass. After a while, my ass was free from the anal plug and my wife was lubricating my anus with lubricant. The strap-on entered me without much pain and soon I was being fucked. It was the greatest Santa in my life. I felt almost like a woman and I already knew that the adventure with the nun would be repeated many times in our lives. After anal intercourse, my wife released me from the leash and handcuffs. While my wife changed and put the nun outfit in the closet, I could undress and take a shower. While I was taking a shower wearing only a bra supporting my silicone breast forms and a pink chastity belt, my wife prepared a package with a St. Nicholas gift. After the shower, I changed my bra to a dry one and placed my worn-out breast forms into its cups. I put on a fresh diaper, panties and a red nightgown. Today I will sleep in our bedroom, on the carpet, but I have nothing to complain about.

As I mentioned a few days ago, anal sex in our relationship is no longer a secret and I'm used to it and I'm fine with it. The most important thing is that I don't have to hide my fantasies from my partner and we both enjoy it. Maybe a guy dressing in women's underwear and clothes, locked in a chastity belt and fucked anally by a woman is not something normal, but you only live once and you have to fulfill yourself.

I opened Santa's present this morning as soon as I got up. My wife gave me a new green leather skirt and blouse. Today I'm at home and I don't have to go anywhere, so the new outfit will be perfect. Morning toilet and I could put on a new outfit. When I was ready, I served my wife breakfast and coffee in bed. When my wife left for work, she handcuffed me and took off my leather mask. Today I can put lipstick on my lips, put on some light make-up, and paint my nails with pink nail polish. It will take me longer in handcuffs, but I've done it more than once.

my new dress.jpg

5. Shibmo

Shibmo Active member

Local Time:
    Remind me, how is this vanilla life again?

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  6. Asia_tv

Asia_tv Active member

Polad
    Local Time:
    I think it's okay. I like this relationship and so does my wife. Sometimes we get carried away by our imagination and it can be really rough, but we both accept it. Because I work in the IT industry and have quite flexible working hours, we can implement our ideas. Today I work outside the home so I'm not fully dressed as a woman. Under my civilian clothes, of course, I have a 24/7 chastity belt and pink lace panties on it. A bra under the sweater and stockings with a belt under the pants. Only in the evening, when I'm home, I will be able to put on women's clothes. I don't know exactly what I will wear because it will be decided by my wife. Today I would like to wear a dress. I have a blue one, under which silicone breast prostheses look nice.

7. Asia_tv

Asia_tv Active member

Polad
    Local Time:
    This week I have several trips planned for work, so I will be home rather in the evenings. As I mentioned earlier, I work in the IT industry. Of course, working outside the home does not allow me to dress completely in women's underwear and a dress or skirt. Of course, as I wrote earlier, I wear women's underwear underneath my men's clothing. Today I'm wearing a black lace bra, stockings with a belt and burgundy lace panties. Under my panties I have discreet black diaper pants for women and a chastity belt underneath. Yesterday I had to repair several glitches in the IT system at the accounting office where my wife works. Yes, this is the company where we met over 20 years ago. There I met her for the first time, she was a young and sexy girl wearing a pink skirt and jacket, quite luxuriant breasts and black hair. When I was there today, my wife was also at work so she met me a few times. Unfortunately, she also noticed that I was watching one of her colleagues while she was working. She is a young sexy girl, wearing a knee-length leather skirt and a pink blouse with a ruffle, hiding her shapely feminine shapes and ample breasts. My wife's look meant only one thing, I would be punished in the evening. The time at work passed quite quickly and I was home in the afternoon. At home, of course, I changed my clothes and, as I did every day, I put on women's clothes. I supplemented the bra I already wore at work with silicone breast forms, put on a green leather skirt and a short red blouse. I was considering light makeup when my wife came home. She looked at me with piercing eyes and told me that I should not put on makeup and just put on the familiar leather mask. Once I was wearing the mask, my wife placed handcuffs on my hands and took me to the garage connected to our house. In the garage there is a concrete pillar with a hook placed at a height of approximately 190 cm. I stood facing the pillar and raised my arms above my head so that my wife could attach the handcuffs to the hook. Once I was pinned to the wall, my wife came out of the garage. She came back after a long time, dressed in a nun's outfit I already knew well. She had several items with her and two large plastic bottles, one empty and the other full of water. Add some scissors, plastic zip ties and a piece of shiny chain. When she took the scissors and lifted my skirt, I was terrified of what she might do. However, she cut my panties and diaper to reveal the chastity belt. Then she reached for plastic zip ties, a chain, and an empty bottle. They connected the bottle to a chain and attached the other end of it with a clamp over my testicles. The bottle was hanging down and there was still about 30-40 cm left to the floor. My wife straightened up and in a moment she was standing next to me with a second, this time full bottle. She began to slowly pour the water from it into the bottle that was attached to my testicles. I felt it getting heavier and heavier and pulling my scrotum down. The pain was getting more and more intense. When the bottle was almost half full, she stopped pouring water. The weight attached to my scrotum was most likely around 0.7-0.8 kg. Then she leaned into my ear and whispered "nice sensations, my naughty dog." I was left alone in the garage with the pain that accompanied me and a storage box hanging on the wall where I could see the time passing. My wife came back after some time, according to the clock it was about 15 minutes, when my testicles were already dark blue. She said it was a warning and I should not look for other women anymore because she had many other ideas. I should remember, she joked, that it is not sinners like me that a nun can lead to the right path away from sin.

training.jpg

8. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    People that don't use paragraphs in their writing are certain to go to hell.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  9. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:05 PM
    No, this is not the right place to post this.

You”re welcome.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  10. Asia_tv

Asia_tv Active member

Polad
    Local Time:
    Sorry. If possible, please move this post to the appropriate place. I would also like to describe what will happen to me in my current relationship with my wife.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice