URETHAL TUBE HELP

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SUBBYCUCKY97, Sep 28, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. SUBBYCUCKY97

SUBBYCUCKY97 Looking for a push in the right direction.

Birmingham UK
    Local Time:
    12:55 PM
    Hi

I have a chastity device with a urethal tube id like to try it,

ive got the tube in a good length but the last 3cm or so is hard to get in, do i just keep pushing or is it too long, help me?

This is the cage and tube

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231788623362

2. Locked N Sealed

Locked N Sealed Slave to Keyholder Kim

California
    Local Time:
    4:55 AM
    Don't push it in. You'll go into the bladder.
    It should go in by its own weight.

3. Guest 9392

Guest 9392 Member

NW Florida
    Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    i agree, don't force it.

4. Kate Medova

Kate Medova (not really)

Professional / Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    Warning. I am a novice with inserts too. My view and experience.

The tube on that device does not look like it extends past the base ring by much. It says the cage is 46mm - adding a bit for the base ring I would guess the total length of the device is around 50mm. Is this correct? It says the insert is 60mm. This all being the case the insert extends past the base ring by 10mm. That should be fine.

I have a Looker 02 and the insert extends by 10mm. To put my Looker on with the insert I have to provide some assistance. I don't force it but I gently, and very slowly, push / pull the device down. It won't go down under it's own weight. With the insert the cage is more snug and the simple fact of fitting my penis into the cage requires some assistance. Once on I do not have any problems.

All that said - Id be wary about putting a £14.99 device of unconfirmed material and finish into my urethra. I can see it is tapered at the end but it still looks a little 'blunt'.

Whatever you do be careful. Any pain and stop immediately.

5. LadyFedora

LadyFedora Lady Fedora

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    1:55 PM
    I agree, never force something like this. My sub has a urethral insert on his device, and we took it really really slowly and build it up to finally being able to wear it 24/7.
    Urethra play should always be done very slowly and carefully.

If you look at the picture of the device and you know the male anatomy, I can tell you it won't go into the bladder ;)

6. Locked N Sealed

Locked N Sealed Slave to Keyholder Kim

California
    Local Time:
    4:55 AM
    Sorry, didn't see the link.

7. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    7:55 AM
    Experiment with your urethra without the device.... Find something smooth and non-porous that can be sterilized, and insert it with a lot of lube. Feel where it goes, how it travels. The only tight spot before the prostate is the urethral sphincter - the donut shaped muscle that allows you to stop your urine stream near the tip of the penis. (...and the prostate is a lot deeper than 10mm past the base. My best guess is that it's probably an issue of angle of penetration that can be remedied with a little experience.

danleft1 and Subbylou like this.
  8. kittyslut

kittyslut Member

IT
    Romania
    Local Time:
    2:55 PM
    I also agree that pushing in the urethra a device so cheap is very questionable at least.
    My though though is to not try the tube with the chastity until you learn how your urethra actually is. To put it in perspective, the urethra channel takes a corner where the cock begins inside your body. So if you bought a cage so small it's logical to assume that the tube from the cage is possibly hitting that corner, in which case it will never go in unless you get a flexible tube and even so, it needs a lot of practice prior to wearing it with the cage.
    And do not force anything there. Besides the increased risk of infections, you can damage something and that is a killer. And i hope you do know that men or, to insert myself in there somehow, people with cock have less infections from people with vaginas, because the urethral channel is longer and the bladder is better protected. When you insert a medical tube there you are shortening that distance thus increasing the risk of bladder infections, which if not treated properly, i better not go there.

9. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If that is the actual device a tube that long is never ever going to get anywhere near the bladder so you can disregard that myth !! to be secure it has to pass through the back ring. Best person to speak to on this subject is @Mascara^Snake, be honest and polite and she will advise you.

10. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?search/3878662/&q=looker&o=date&c[user][0]=16872

You can find information here. Some of the posts are quite old now but still relevant I think you'll find.

lock667 likes this.
  11. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I hope your using some sterile lube on the insert. That will help the insert slide in with no problems. It should go in very easy with no force needed.

12. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If you use a lube on the insert then you may find that it dries up inside the urethra and sticks. You can end up tearing the inside if this happens.
    I've known this to have happened on two occasions.
    Your own precum is plenty enough lube for the insert.
    I've often used my own wetness on the tip of the insert before sliding it into him. If you have a keyholder/partner then I would advise that over any manufactured product.

Cienna, cogman and Kate Medova like this.
  13. guest 2942

Local Time:
    Nice visual. Poor guy :( lol

14. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You can also put a kiss on the end before inserting. Then he has one of your kisses trapped inside him until it comes off ;-)

Kate Medova likes this.
  15. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    I agree no lube needed. I did use emu piercing oil when I was first starting with my looker01 but that was just to get it past the tip. It also us an oil and does not dry up and get sticky. Sterile lub is commonly used for sounding play and is sterile for deep sounding that goes neat or into the bladder. It not needed for short inserts.

16. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    An interesting thread but as @Mascara^Snake suggested, it's been done a lot before and a search would provide all the answers. I apologise to long term members who have no doubt heard my views and experience many times before.

I've been using the Looker O1 with insert for 5 or 6 years now and never had an infection or problem after an initial little show of blood on day 1. A fair bit of research was done on how to ease the insertion - so this post is based on long experience and research - and advice to many Looker users here over that time.

I agree with @TitaniumChastiTi that the length of insert is way below that needed to reach the bladder. Medical catheters need to be about 40cm long to reach into the bladder and need to be very flexible as the urethra meanders it's way down behind the scrotum, through the prostate and up into the bladder. I stand to be corrected, but no belt has that length of flexible insert.

As to lubrication, I wholeheartedly agree with both @Gabriellia and @Mascara^Snake that for inserts like this it is a big no-no. Fine for short term sound play, but not an insert left in place, unmoving, for many hours.

After much research some years ago now, it seemed that clean is good but sterile is unnecessary, and the natural lubricant of water is all that is needed. After all, that's what comes down the tube as urine - and cystoscopes use water as lubricants when doing urethral inspections.

The slightly fanciful ideas of using precum or wiping it across intimate female parts for lubrication and ideally kissing the end seem to be inviting potential dangers of infection.

Personally, I have never had precum present when inserting the Looker 01 over the years, and it suggests a high state of arousal. It is also somewhat a sticky substance and might not be that much of a lubricant.

The watchword when I was experimenting some years ago now, in the company of a lady here, was safety and cleanliness.

This was achieved by washing everything in neat anti-bacterial hand wash before rinsing thoroughly and plunging the device into a basin or bowl of clean water so there is minimal contact with air. Then have a pee, which lubricates the urethra and probably relaxes the meatus sphincter. Then a brief wash around the opening with clean water on your fingers before removing the dripping wet device from the water and gently inserting. All is natural and nothing to go gloopy and cause nasty adhesions.

Doing as suggested, other than using plain water, gives the potential of infection from such things as vaginal bacteriosis or trichomoniasis both of which can exist but be symptom free in up to 50% of women. Then there's chlamydia with 70% unaware of the infection. And so it goes on. Needless to say I can find no research on what happens when these organisms are introduced to the urethra.

In my opinion, it's just not worth the risk. Use water only and be careful.

17. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I did try to tag you @maid_carrie in the initial response but it would not recognise your profile !!

maid_carrie likes this.
  18. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    What I have written is neither fanciful nor has it ever resulted in infections.
    And just for your information "precum" is your own lubricant which is present more or less all of the time inside your urethra. Precum is not sticky, it is extremely slippery.

19. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Many thanks @TitaniumChastiTi - very kind of you. Seems to be working now so all is well. :)

20. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Furthermore,
    your very limited experience of this device (which I actually advised you to buy in the first place) has never extended to any such "fanciful" exploits since you've been doing it all on your own. Inside your own boundaries which you created.

21. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I do have a serious intention to produce a device with an insert for those who find this appealing and a thorough way of living a chaste life style. Those who live it in earnest know that any chastity device without a front secured lock know that its not secure, anyone who thinks this otherwise is living a dream or a lie !!!!

22. guest 2942

Local Time:
    Who wouldnt risk an infection for that?!?! :D

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  23. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    9:55 PM
    I have to admit Ms Amanda i find the idea of having my insert lubed in that manner extremely arousing :)

For me I always use my own saliva, which is more than slippery enough, I have never had an infection of any type from the insert despite 24/7 wear and as much as 3 months between good cleans (IE out for play then straight back on, I use a ultrasonic cleaner for when I want to clean it to new).

The first time I put my insert in it was slightly painful, but only slightly, your urethra does get used it as now I can do it in the dark while half asleep by feel if i have to and I don't need to be gentle at all. I would NEVER go back to a device with no insert unless it was a full belt like a neosteel (which I would like sometime in the future)

24. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Extremely arousing for both parties and fun Coggy.
    I would recommend you should try "lady lubing" your insert as soon as you have the chance xx

And I would warn all of you members here about following advice constructed from assumptions rather than actual experience.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice