Chastity Munches

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by LittleChasteGuy, Mar 9, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. LittleChasteGuy

LittleChasteGuy LittleChasteGuy

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    Hello all,

My Mistress and Keyholder would like to establish a group of like-minded folks who can get in real time together periodically for lunch or dinner and converse about the various aspects of enforced chastity and relationship dynamics.

We live in Baltimore MD.

If anyone in the general area is interested please let me know. It might be fun.

2. cagedsis

cagedsis Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:17 AM
    Hi, we're in the NOVA/DC area and would be interested in trying to get together sometime.

3. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    we're in northern VA too. this sounds likes a nice idea!

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:17 PM
    I've got to bump the wonderful FetLife here. (You do need to register, but it is free!)

Although not specifically "chastity" munches, I'm sure there are lots in your area.

And if there isn't I'm sure you'd get lots of interest if you set one up!

5. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    MW,

I agree that Fetlife is a good way to meet folks and learn about the local communities. Please note that the Baltimore and Washington area(s) have a very active BDSM community with Black Rose being one of the largest groups in the country and possibly the world. I also know that in the area there are several clubs with The Crucible in DC being a very popular one. I also think the one in Baltimore also is still very active. And finally if I'm not mistaken there are several Club Fem chapters in that area (and I think we have a few members here who could tell us more).

6. LittleChasteGuy

LittleChasteGuy LittleChasteGuy

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks all for the information regarding FetLife and the Baltimore/Washington area. My Mistress and I are quite active in the Baltimore/Washington area, attending events at the Crucible, including ClubFem. We've also attended events in the Baltimore area where we live.

It just occurred to us that at all these events it seems that I've been the only one locked in chastity. We figured there had to be more people into enforced chastity, so I was directed to post and see if we could identify some like-minded souls that would like to get together once in a while.

I also posted an ad on FetLife and did get a few respondents.

7. LdyCarlie

LdyCarlie Ldy Carlie

Local Time:
    Munch

We would love to attend...not only that but I offer my dungeon as a play space for the group.
    I hope we can get a large group together..that would be awesome..chastised submissives and chastised sissymaids.
    As long as I've been in the area..I haven't found many that are chastised..most are very interested in renee..and her
    chastity..how long she's been that way..how long since her last orgasm.. but very few that actually practice the wonderful
    art of chastity. To have a group that was specifically centered on just that would be very much appreciated.

Lady Carlie.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice