No "Woodys" ever again!?...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cb3ksub, Jul 16, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. cb3ksub

cb3ksub Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:08 AM
    Started on Proscar (Dutasteride) -prescribed by urologist- a month ago to help with urine flow. My Wife loved the possibility of the side effect warnings of : loss of libido, no more ejaculate, and possible breast growth. "So deserving of a Sissy Cuckold IF it happens" she laughed. Well it's happened!!

I was a bit worried/conflicted after a week because it was ALWAYS soft and this seemed so permanent. It's now been 3 weeks off and I woke up early this am with all the "feelings of a solid morning woody". I knew emotionally it was hard as a rock, but reached down to find it was only swollen but still soft enough to bend in half. When I told her, she said this is exactly what she wanted because it proves to me that it is of no use to her.

She is threatening to make me start taking Proscar on a more permanent basis... Be careful what you wish for!! :oops:

2. Bill249017

Bill249017 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    That would be concerning. To know I could never have a hard on again. Giving up on orgasms was one thing; losing erections would be a big loss.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  3. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Sounds awful, and if she is trying to force you to take medication then you should contact the police.

Stephplayswithyou and Narciso like this.
  4. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    10:08 PM
    I couldn’t imagine. I’ve been completely locked for two and a half weeks now and it’s worse not being able to get hard for that amount of time than the months I’ve gone without orgasm.

5. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    7:08 PM
    I'm on that medication. When my urologist told me about that possible side effect, I asked him about nighttime erections. He said that they should not stop. He also said that as a skinny guy I should not have any ED. So far he's right on both counts.

Don't go screwing around with biological systems this way. You should discuss this change with your urologist as well as how you and your wife feel about it and get his approval.

6. cb3ksub

cb3ksub Junior Member

Local Time:
    No one is "screwing around"... no one is "forcing" medication... and no one is going to call the police! The Proscar did help significantly with urinary flow (non-retention). Many do have side effects described above, many don't - especially if younger. it's just that the side effects do enter into our Dominant/submissive/cuckold relationship in a convenient(?) way. Interesting trade-offs psychologically to anyone who craves the submissive side...

7. Wiseco

Wiseco Member

Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    I can only be happy for you, if this is what you want, especially if it coincides with the medication and can be monitored by a urologist.

I know, now knowing this medicine (and side-effects); i will happily keep on using (intermittent and indwelling) catheters for my retention problem ;)

8. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    12:08 PM
    Many years ago now I mixed finasteride and Cyproterone acetate, together they are an erection killer. I was married at the time and I was trying to reduce my libido so I didn't care about no sex.

After a while night time woody went away, then so did ejaculate, I would dry orgasm, then those as well faded so that they were not worth effort.

Then I became depressed about feeling old so I ditched them. Took three months and then my libido overshot where it was and for a while I was more horny than ever...before settling down to being normal. I also discovered that it was so much lack of sex it was lack of intimacy that was wrong with my marriage so now I am not married to her any more (thank god). I am so glad I found my partner, she is the best :)

Even now if i want a break from night time woodies ill micro dose on Cyproterone acetate, it stops them dead and still allows you to be hard when your partner wants it to with a little help from our blue friend. That said I havnt used it for ages, current cage is a very good fit and I kinda enjoy the night time these days.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice