The big 100 orgasm challenge.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Queens property, Feb 17, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Queens property

Queens property Active member

Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    Il begin with why I'm starting this journal and then give some back story to how we got here.

The challenge iv proposed to my wife @wifeofqueensproperty is that I don't get an orgasm, full or ruined, untill iv given her 100 orgasms.
    We thought this journal would be a good way to keep track of the number and be a fun way to document the journey.

How we ended up here is we got married back in October and the plan was to live an flr and for me to be kept in my custom bawr cage pretty much indefinitely. The last full orgasm I had was the day after our wedding, and she's graced me with a few ruined ones since then, the last one being 2 weeks ago.iv lost count how many married orgasms my wife has had. I ended up having to work a few months of night shifts and it's taken a toll on us and the way we like to live so now the night shifts have ended it's time to get serious again and for me to prove my devotion to my wife by concentrating on making her life as easy as possible and focusing on her needs sexually, over mine.
    We thought about setting a time on this at first, 3 months for Instance but were worried that we'd end up wishing time away so I came up with his idea( I'v. Defo dug myself a hole here). Not only does it make it more fun but the possibilities are endless.
    If I give her 1 a day itl take over 3 months, and I doubt life will allow that volume.
    Orgasms she gives herself don't count so she could be very mean with that.
    Our flr is still very young and we are on a long road, full of learning and adapting and I hope this will aid in my learning to be a good submissive to my beautiful wife and for her to become even more comfortable with taking as much pleasure from life as possible.

If anyone is reading this, please feel free to comment or ask questions.
    Each time she gets an orgasm or there's something interesting to note il add to this thread.
    We also thought of a fun little side bet, to try guess the date we finally reach the big 100.
    I'm going with 17th June
    My wife is going with 1st July.

Desairs, anasyrma and Slutty Susan like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing!

4. Queens property

Local Time:
    I had the pleasure of giving my wife the first of 100 orgasms last night. After a weekend of tidying and cleaning the house she allowed me to give her some head, followed by using the vixskin dildo we have while i was eating her ass. She had a decent orgasm and I was kept caged and denied.
    Here's to many many more to come.

Desairs and Rectrix like this.
  5. Wife of queens property

Verified Female

Self Employed
    Uk
    Local Time:
    The sweetest dreams I have are always after passing out after a big O, knowing you’re lying next to me with swollen blue balls, trying and failing to sleep afterwards ;)

6. Queens property

Local Time:
    It's worth every second of suffering to be a part of your orgasms my Queen.

7. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    10:24 PM
    Seems you are in a good relationship. There is no bartering with Mistress/Wife of KH in my world. I am expected to service on demand. Any "gifts" of release and a rare orgasm is a surprise. Edging however can be a regular thing for tease so not all bad.

8. Queens property

Local Time:
    There's no guarantee il get a release after the 100, and it may well only be a ruined one if I do. The aim of this challenge is to teach me to be a better sub to my wife.

9. locked_sheila

locked_sheila Long term member

Local Time:
    There is an Ezada Sinn vid on PH, with this exact theme, 100 orgasms for her to one ruined for him. I showed to my lady.

She thought it was unfair so, she set a lower bar....

Looks like this has been revised and getting further revised to higher numbers, especially since we've discovered she can have more than one in a session if we're relaxed enough..... Of course we're also going for quality not quantity as well.

It appears we're finding that she can be a lot more strict on me as time goes on - and she feels less and less guilty for leaving me with nothing release wise.

10. Short guy locked

Short guy locked Active member

Local Time:
    11:24 PM
    I am on a point system once I earn 15 points I get permission to ask for an orgasm for every oral orgasm I give my wife I earn a half of a point.

Queens property likes this.
  11. betterthansmith

betterthansmith New member

Local Time:
    We started on this exact same journey/game on December 28th.... Locked until 100...

However, I have a flight booked at the end of May and She won't reach 100 by then. So how do we play the game? She needs to unlock me so i can fly. I'm away for a week with free access...

Some might say the honour system, but then she'd argue why bother keeping me locked if the honour system works? Plus after 5 months I might slip....

12. Queens property

Local Time:
    Just wear the cage through security, sometimes they miss it, you won't get into trouble if they do detect it, just maybe a bit embarrassed

13. cagedhubby-RD

cagedhubby-RD Locked Huby

Head Buyer
    USA, Pinckney, Michigan
    Local Time:
    11:24 PM
    I love this! I wish you the best of luck on the whole thing. I do my best to give my wife multiple orgasms when we play. Usually that is not too difficult honestly. In the past I tried to just keep count as to how many I could give to her in general. But I lost count. In her case it does not matter. I am locked up regardless.

14. Queens property

Local Time:
    Last night marked orgasm numbers 2 and 3.

I'd ordered a njoy stainless steel g spot wand and after some head and playing around with the wand we found the spot and my wife had an orgasm, after she calmed down she had a second with the magic wand and my fingers. I was caged and had a very sleepless night.

15. Queens property

Local Time:
    Saturday night was orgasms 4 and 5.
    The first was with the njoy and magic wand. Then she unlocked me after 16 days in the cage to fuck her to another orgasm.

Oh2beelocked likes this.
  16. Queens property

Local Time:
    Yesterday morning was orgasm number 6. After another 2 weeks in the cage and a week away without my wife, she surprised me with a release and sex.
    I get the feeling this 100 challenge is going to take a tad longer than I'd hoped.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice