Key Necklace at Starbuck's

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by servinher, Mar 10, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. servinher

servinher Member

Colorado
    Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    So I was in a Starbuck's yesterday and by the register I see this little display selling key necklaces (photo attached).
    Here is the website for the company: https://www.thegivingkeys.com/

Seems like a good and worthy cause but I was bummed to see what we all hold as a symbol of male chastity used for something else.

Anybody else seen these? Thoughts?

Attached Files:

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    I would never think of someone wearing these as being a chastity device keyholder, given that the keys are typical front door keys rather than a padlock key!

3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    5:09 PM
    I agree with you what a shame that the sight of seeing someone wearing a key around their neck can mean absolutely nothing to do with the erotic thoughts we have running through our minds when spotting them. It seems like a good cause though, maybe someone could adopt a chastity belt as a gimmick for a savings account with a bank or building society? to encourage saving.

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    12:09 PM
    Key necklaces have been around for a long time. My wife has one from Tiffany that I bought her. There are various groups selling the for different causes. Wearing a key around you neck will not mean chastity to anyone but our chastity boi. Same with anklets. I get a kick out of the guys who say an ankle bracelet means a hot wife. I have been giving ankle bracelets to girls for 50 years. My wife has been wearing one for 45 years and no one mistook her for a hot wife, no matter how sexy she dressed. :)

I think having a metal cage on my penis is enough to let me know I am in chastity. Do not need to see a key to know that. :)

5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    I saw them too...was glad to see them carrying a message. That they mean something else besides the key to a heart. The fact that they have many different meanings could really open other people's eyes...like what does your key represent.

I don't particularly need anyone to ask, but I love the idea of seeing fellow keyholders, with a knowing smile acknowledge they are not alone.

6. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    12:09 PM
    I saw an online advertisement for these this morning while looking at the news and started to chuckle because I saw it here. My wife asked me what I was chuckling about and I showed her and told her I learned about it here. I wish sometimes she would where her key around her neck or on an anklet. I think it is so sexy to be so bold to flaunt it even though most people have no idea what it is for. There are those who will recognize it and maybe even people we already know! That could be exciting. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice