New life

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Sissyformistressj, Apr 26, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Sissyformistressj

Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    I’ve been submissive as long as I can remember with a real fetish for heels we have dabbled in chastity play on and off and usually when I get drunk and admit it and my wife ( I’m 36 she 32 ) would play then after a day or two stop and go back

I’m luck she indulges me in my heel fetish and loves shoes like I do so for instance she’s happy to wear stripper shoes shopping or airport

Last week on a holiday I again told her how much I loved chastity so we locked me up, I’ve ordered a French maid uniform and have taken over full household chores and she has had gone full dominant in the space of the week I cried last night with frustration and her reply was you had your chance sissy, she now wasn’t me kneeling at her side dressed as a maid

I’m loving this new life and we have started using the obedience app and we think our next step will be a price Albert

she passed a remark in bed last night playing with my nipples that she can’t wait to go out Saturday night and flirt with lads knowing I’m locked at home - I almost cried I’ve attached the picture of the boots she wore to the airport when we went on a European break

Attached Files:

rubberboy58 likes this.
  2. chastitystrapon

chastitystrapon Active member

Local Time:
    11:21 PM
    Those are some impressive heels!

3. Sissyformistressj

Local Time:
    They are pleaser domina - in the ten years together she has always said if I buy them she’ll wear them and she does.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Congratulations! Love the boots! And the leggings to!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice