Worshipping Women's Shoes, Boots & Flip-Flops

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by njboyincb6000, Jan 19, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. njboyincb6000

njboyincb6000 Addicted to Female Power and Control.

New Jersey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    Lately, i have had the strongest urge to kneel down and worship the bottoms of a Lady's sneakers, boots, or flip-flops.

Have downloaded several clips off the internet of a submissive male licking clean the bottoms of a Woman's footwear.

Last Friday, i was allowed to clean my Mistress's feet with my tongue. The soles, the heels, and in between the toes. It was an incredible experience.

But nothing gets me more excited than to see the dirty flip flops that Mistress has had for a few years. Especially the bottoms of these flip flops-they are filthy and my mouth waters at the sight of them.

i guess as a submissive male, it makes sense that i want to be of service to a Dominant Female in this way. To clean the bottoms of Her sneakers with my tongue, making sure that they are totally clean from all the filth that has been gathered.

Does anyone else have a similar urge to mine?

2. frankie teardrop

frankie teardrop Long term member

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    8:30 AM
    My foot fetish extends to most feminine footwear and associated sub-categories and micro-genres but I'm afraid the delights of the Filthy Flip-Flops have never been clear to me. I know there's some pretty female ones these days but the image I always have is of old worn ones that, sadly, here in Oz at least, are often worn by males with beer bellies in the pub. It kinda ruins it for me.

Sorry, I feel like I'm letting the team down. Better stop.

3. njboyincb6000

njboyincb6000 Addicted to Female Power and Control.

New Jersey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    yes, frankie, that would ruin it for me also. :)

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice