Symbolism of male chastity in marriage vows

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Deleted member 109631, Nov 6, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 109631

Hello everyone. I hope you are all doing well. This is for all the creative thinkers out there. So get your mind juices flowing and let's see what we can come up with.

So here's the deal....

I will be getting married very soon. We chose to write our own vows. I have been throwing ideas around to somehow incorporate the symbolism and level of commitment of male chastity into my vows.

Nothing explicit, super kinky or over the top. Just a hint or reference here or there as the vows will be said in front of family, friends, and children.

I think this might also help with writing the rest of my vows since chastity is a high level of commitment and giving of ones self to your partner. Now obviously I know there is probably very few things greater than the level of commitment of marriage, but I think giving of ones self completely over to your spouse in a sexual manor is part of that commitment of marriage.

So let's see what everyone comes up with.

I will lead with an example. Of something along the lines of what I was thinking.

" ..... And as I stand here in front of God, our family and friends I do swear that I will always strive to be better than I was the day before, to be you partner in crime as well as your SERVANT after a long day, to be your friend as well as your lover and companion. To love you forever and always for you will always hold the KEY to my heart, my soul and all that I am....."

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  2. Deleted member 109631

Or maybe

And as I stand here in front of God, our family and friends I do swear that I will always strive to be better than I was the day before, to be you partner in crime, to SERVE after a long day, to be your friend as well as your lover and companion. To love you forever and always for you will always hold the KEY to my heart, my soul and all that I am.....

Mandrake_74 and Byrdie like this.
  3. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    Just be careful. Marriage can tend to trap a victim if the other person is an abuser hiding in plain sight. All of my my posts are with a person I met after escaping from a previous abuser I was married to. It does happen that a female can psycologically damage a male in such a confined situation. All the best!

remyruff likes this.
  4. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    The second one is a bit more subtle, and may be more appropriate for a religious ceremony.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  5. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    7:12 AM
    Personally, if you’re having a traditional and religious ceremony, I wouldn’t mix “kink” and religion…again just an opinion. That being said, if it means that much to you and your wife to incorporate, definitely keep the language subtle… the “serve, servant” stuff to me is a little overt. The key part I like for sure and that’s easy to incorporate without raising any eyebrows.

good luck and congrats…

remyruff likes this.
  6. Deleted member 109631

Not traditional.

We've been together for 3 years living together already and practically living as a married couple already. So def not trapped or stuck in an abusive relationship.

Just looking for possible one to two sentences statements that are low key and hint at it is all. And it's not make or break for either of us. Just thought it would be a nice surprise since we're writing our own vows and obviously don't know what the other is planning or writing

7. Deleted member 109631

Thanks for the responses.

I def think I'll leave the serve part out. But maybe key holder to my heart etc is prob more than enough.

LoveIt likes this.
  8. submio

submio Member

Local Time:
    9:12 AM
    I just got married in September, these are two excerpts of my vows:
    “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me.”
    “You have given me your unwavering love, constant support, and not so silent strength.”

Both were kind of a wink to our dynamic while sounding completely normal to anyone else. (Although the not so silent strength got a small chuckle as she tends to be strong willed - in a good way).

Pepe_ likes this.
  9. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    8:12 AM
    I believe the traditional marriage vows are in fact a vow of chastity. "Forsake all others", "To love and to hold", "for better or worse", The whole freakin marriage vow. "Do you take this man?", "Do you take this woman". The "Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast;" is from Corinthians 1. Read the entire passage. It is a passage about chastity. You can try to make the words more obvious, but I kind of feel that when we got married, we made the vow of chastity to each other. We figured out after the fact that we can have fun at the same time by locking up our cocks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice