Careful what you wish for

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Happilymarriednerd, Nov 22, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Happilymarriednerd

Happilymarriednerd Sph messages welcome

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    It's been 3 weeks since my last orgasm (ruined btw) and in the morning my wife tells me I get to have piv sex tonight! I'm so stoked all day. I make sure I'm clean shaven and am dressed nice. I bring home some of her favorite candy, and we have a fun night playing video games and having a few drinks. After the night winds down and we're both playing on our phones she leaves the room for a while then I get a text that says, "I'm ready for my foot rub."

I go to our bedroom to find her lying on her back completely naked in our bed and smiling devilishly at me. I strip down, close the door, and get to work. After a while of rubbing her feet she starts to masterbate. There's my sign it's time. I slowly start rubbing her legs and making my way up to her. She stops me and says, "I didn't tell you to stop." I go back to rubbing her feet and she goes back to rubbing her engorged clit, looking me in the eyes the whole time.

She starts to moan and she can see what I'm guessing is a confused look on my face. Continuing to pleasure herself she says, "You've been slacking on your chores. I shouldn't have to tell you what needs to be done. I expect you to do it." I tell her I'm sorry and I'll do better and she says, "You better." She pulls her feet in towards her and I'm just sitting at the foot of the bed, not sure what to do and waiting for her next command while she's continuing to masterbate.

She suddenly arches her back and moans out loudly. She tilts her head back, closes her eyes, and convulses in the pleasure of an orgasm. My dick is hard and purple in its cage, bulging out between the metal bars. I touch her foot again. She opens her eyes and says, "Only good boys get to have sex." I say I'll do better, I promise and she smiles and says, "I know you will. Come give me a kiss." I come up to her and kiss her deeply. She pulls my head back and says, "Goodnight, I love you."

A feeling of frustration rushes through me, and a bit of anger which I quickly push away. I know my place. I'm my wife's servant and I get the pleasure of serving her, and orgasms are not to be expected, but earned. I give her a kiss and turn off the lights. I lay in bed so worked up and turned on, unable to fall asleep, thinking about what just happened. I'll do better next time.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:09 PM
    It's a learning experience...

Happilymarriednerd likes this.
  3. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    1:09 PM
    "Only good boys get to have sex," she says as her orgasm wanes and your caged penis throbs. What a good wife, training you, allowing you to become a better husband. I hope our keyholders understand how, for so many of us, this training to submit and grow is what it's all about.

Giveitup and Happilymarriednerd like this.
  4. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    For us it is skin time or She tells me She wants me to do something. She never has
    the 'bait and switch'. I look forward to the time I can please Her just as I would make
    dinner for Her. My expectation is not one of orgasm, it has become the precious time
    I get to please Her in an intimate way.

We are all different and the way we react to things are different. To be told something
    and it not happening can be frustrating in any thing we do. I get pleasure from pleasing
    and loving Her. I only expect to enjoy Her, I am never disappointed. I don't know her, but
    maybe she wants to teach you not to expect. If it happens for me it is wonderful, it doesn't
    change my mind set. For me the ride is the pleasure we have all the time not just in the
    bedroom. Don't expect it and you won't be disappointed. I know it may sound hard, it just
    takes time.:+1:

5. cagedjon

cagedjon Long term member

Sales
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    You lucky, lucky, man. I dream of experiences like this. Savor it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice