Shock collar

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Intensity, Jun 16, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Intensity

Intensity Lovely Hot Wife Holds The Key

Engineer
    Great Lakes
    Local Time:
    3:54 PM
    Not sure where to put this. I figured either here or in toys?

Anyway I have been thinking about getting a shock collar to wear around my balls while caged as I am caged mostly 24/7 by my KH. Thinking this could be one of her birthday presents coming up here the end of this month.

Use the shocker for maybe play, but mainly training. I have been looking into this for a bit. Both searching here on the mansion and Google.

I am looking for something very small with adjustable control for both vibration and shock. Would like to be able to make it lockable. And as we would be trying this out for the first time not drop a lot of coin. If it works out well, then we can always upgrade.

I understand modifications to the hardware will most likely be needed to work as I envision. Not hard to come to that conclusion from what I have seen in searching. And understanding the way we would be using this shocker is outside the manufacturer intention. I am fully capable of doing said modifications, but would like to start with something that is closest to hitting the needs listed above.

I found this on Amazon. Seems like a good starting point? Small, seems as though a small lock could be used on the collar. Also rounded for more comfortable wear.

https://www.amazon.com/GoodBoy-Remo...+shock+collar&qid=1560711695&s=gateway&sr=8-5

I would imagine this would be for select times. To say not 24/7 wear like the cage. For instance around the house some evenings. Going out as well? From what I have gathered it seems like this is what most do. As wear is never that comfortable, not talking about the shock, or practical for long time wear.

So my questions. For those or you that use something like this, what exact unit do you have? What are your dislikes / likes and why. What modifications did you make? Pictures if possible of wearing it?

Thanks

2. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    Try this one

61SxxXDv6OL._SX522_.jpg

Male Ring Men Male Ring Charging Remote Control Electric Shock Male Ring & Neck Collar Male Electro Stimulation Men Ball Ring Vibrating BDSM.

3. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:54 PM
    Note that there's not much point in locking the collar if the unit can be turned off without the remote.

I have a unit that can only be turned on/off by placing the remote right next to it and pressing one of the remote buttons (Innotek UltraSmart). Unfortunately, that one appears not be in production anymore.

Slave to a Goddess and Slave-boy like this.
  4. johnjames55

johnjames55 Long term member

Property and Finance
    Suffolk, Ipswich
    Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    Be aware that at the higher settings 76% and above the metal cage opn your penis may go live, I have had some interesting ring burns where it has been used extensively on me, usualy at 100%, if 76% she is being gentle although it still puts me on my knees in seconds. You may also experience burns where the probes touch the scrotem and this makes wearing the chastity cage quite painful after enthusiastic use by your Mistress.

5. Intensity

Intensity Lovely Hot Wife Holds The Key

Engineer
    Great Lakes
    Local Time:
    Zorglub, good point. The first few I looked at had the functionality of being turned off and on by the remote, and or the receiver would just stay on with no power button. Will need to find those again. Looking back at the most recent ones I have looked at and the one I posted has a power button. So I need to keep looking for a good fit.

The other one posted above if ordered right now may not get here before my KH birthday. And that one has a power button as well.

This is something I am not planning on springing on her without talking about first. I brought it up this weekend. We are going to talk about it more tonight. Maybe we just set a drastic punishment for me interfering with it while it's on. So that either taking it off or turning it off without her permission would be worse than leaving it on if she is shocking me a lot?

But I would really like to find something that as lockable, small, and has no power button on the shock unit.

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  6. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    My avatar the purple strap is one that I put together, It is the one for large dogs. It does work well but would not be good for long term, I have been it for several hours. it locks on via the strap. Check craigs list for a unit for sale.

7. Uehara

Uehara Active member

Lawyer
    London
    Local Time:
  8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    I recommend a shocker to! My madam loved it! There very good for modifying behaviour!

9. cesso_leccapiedi

Torino, Italia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:54 PM
    I state that I am a novice with chastity.
    I gave this to my Mistress and she appreciated it very much!
    It is quite cheaply as a first object. It is small, has 15 levels of shock but at level 8 it puts me on my knees. It is an excellent tool to correct behavior (it is not good for wearing 24/7, but it holds up well for 5 or 6 hours a day). It is also controlled with an app (Android or IOS) and it is very convenient for my Mistress to be able to punish and correct my behavior directly with the phone.
    pdt00-15748_b.jpg pdt00-15748_d.jpg

10. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    2:54 PM
    I am only caged while Mistress is at work (or wank prevention). Depending on Her mood, when She gets home and provides the key for unlocking my cage, She sometimes requires me to strap on the exact same collar as above - around my balls so that She can play with me remotely during the evening. A couple of times, She had me wear that instead of my cage, when we went out to dinner with another, vanilla couple. She likes to tease me with it and I never know when it's coming or how strongly I will get it.

Penney and cesso_leccapiedi like this.
  11. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    I am very sensible to electricity and I propose it to my wife to makes me obedient, she refuse as she found it cruel but I know it will makes me really like a dog in fear of the sparkle.

12. Braddogg4345

Braddogg4345 Happily Owned by a Goddess

Southern California
    Local Time:

My Goddess has me wear one when we are together, and it is a total mind fuck! When I act out of line when we are in public, I see her reach into her purse, and I know the shock is coming. And I can't do anything but brace myself for it. Actually, anytime I see her reach into her purse, I am conditioned to get a feeling of....I guess you can call it fear. Not knowing if she is reaching in her purse for that remote.

13. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    How does that work? Can she trigger it from remote locations?

14. cesso_leccapiedi

Torino, Italia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Unfortunately no. It uses Bluetooth technology that has a maximum range of 70/100 meters.
    However its range covers the entire domestic environment (if my Mistress is in the bedroom and I in another room or in the garden, for example, she reaches me perfectly) and, when we go out (even to the Party) it works a lot well for remote control.
    The convenient thing is that my Mistress does not need to have an additional remote control for the collar: she can do everything comfortably with her mobile phone

tecolote likes this.
  15. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    The sensation of the shocker varies greatly depending on where it is mounted.
    Under the scrotum it feels a lot like a pinch and can burn the skin. I much prefer a concept whereby the shocker alone without the strap is hard mounted and locked to behind the testicle ring.. Receiving a shock there actually hits the penis almost as if is near the tip and more like a jolt rather then pinch..
    I used the Inotek smart dog that was turned in by the remote, but they don't make them anymore. If it's one with a push button you can open it up and modify the button inside to require it to a harder push to turn on and off. Hard mounted to a CB series is relatively easy but with a steel device far more complicated.
    Good luck.

GoodBoy1122 likes this.
  16. Happy2blocked

Happy2blocked New member

Local Time:
    1:54 PM
    Reviews say the phone app really sucks?

17. HeavyFeather

HeavyFeather Long term member

Local Time:
    I sometimes wear an electric dog collar on my thigh for behavior modification.

18. Happy2blocked

Happy2blocked New member

Local Time:
    I think I have a system in my mind that would use the Garmin Delta Smart with a watch band as mentioned somewhere with a padlock through the buckle and a hole in the band placed behind the CB. Then while I am out of town, i can allow wife access to the Delta canine app on my phone through Teamviewer app access being granted. Then I can take cell phone and go to camera app and set it up in hotel in selfie mode on TV stand facing me so I can't see the screen and what or where on the phone she is navigating while I watch TV, do work etc. She can then watch me live react to her zapping me using the range for the app from my phone anywhere in the world pretty much.. i also like the bundle on Garmin's website that includes the keep away tag that could be used by her to setup a no go zone like the couch area or the kitchen, not for dieting but just because lol to make making lunch difficult. I also like the fact it includes a very discreet hand remote for while out running around together when she would want an immediate surprise zap from her hand in purse or pocket and catch me completely off guard HA! Additionally, I think it may be possible to attach it maybe to the back and top portion of base ring and could serve as additional security from pullout, man this may be a good setup? thoughts? I just hope she accepts this and embraces it and it humors and please her, this is next level stuff here and she isn't into the corporal stuff anymore like when we were younger so this is a perfect fit for a more acceptable, cleaner and easier form of punishment/training to take place. I could see her jokingly having the bark sensor on without me knowing it and having it set to zap me at a high level while I'm getting our dog to bark as a surprise and laugh since I antagonize him sometimes and it bugs her.

Delta Smart:

TeamViewer (IOS and Android and they can integrate! had android phone removing with Mac!)
    https://www.teamviewer.com/en-us/

John likes this.
  19. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    I had read in another forum about someone using that PetSafe bluetooth collar in this way, and when I told my wife about it she said "Order it NOW!" So I did. She loves using it, but there are serious issues with range, even within the house. We have a pretty large house, and if I'm sitting in my office and she's in the family room or upstairs it just doesn't work consistently. And, of course, there is the fact that she can't control it at all if we're not in the same place. Ideally, we want her to be able to go to work and shock me remotely. So...

Right now I'm working on programming an Arduino to control a cheap dog training collar I bought on amazon, and then I plan to run a web server and share the URL with my wife so that she can access it and shock me from wherever she is, as long as I'm in range of the microcontroller.

20. Happy2blocked

Happy2blocked New member

Local Time:
    Have you tried the teamviewer app? The Garmin bundle comes with a direct remote which I felt would make the purchase safe in case the phone idea with team viewer didnt work well. The petsafe smart doesnt come with a direct remote so you're kind of out the money if the phone app ornthe range are isssues.

21. cesso_leccapiedi

Torino, Italia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    depends on the phone. with the Huawei P20 lite it works perfectly (tested in an apartment of 100 square meters, even from different rooms)

Happy2blocked likes this.
  22. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Yeah, I thought about teamviewer but didn't want to go that route for various reasons.

23. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    We have two. A regular one for when she's home which has great range. We have a big house and I can be in the basement and she in the bath on the second floor and she blasts away. We also use the petsmart with team viewer when I'm out of town. The petsmart works pretty well in this situation but as a stand alone from any distance at all, it's finniky.

She's really gotten into shocking me often as it really turns her on. We have a fair amount of piv though I'm not often allowed to finish. A couple weeks ago, she had me enter her from behind and she said 'you have two minutes to come'. Problem was she was shocking me at the same time. I did manage to make it and when I started, she held down the button, laughing, until I was done. Breathless would be a good description. Yikes.

b_quark likes this.
  24. mcclnhn

mcclnhn New member

Retired physicist/teacher
    USA
    Local Time:
    Has anybody tried a Dream Lover 2000? It is specifically intended to control males in chastity cages. It appears to have been designed for a plastic cage, but they say it can be used with a metal cage.

It appear to me that if the penis shrinks substantially or goes into "turtle mode", the electrodes may not make contact. Also, it is rather pricey: > $1,000.

I have no experience with it, but it might be effective. If anybody has experience, let me know.

25. Derekdenied

Derekdenied Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    Is there any long term side effects to these? It seems fun but I don’t want to end up with burned balls or not be able to have kids someday

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice