I’m new, trying to understand what KH are getting out of this.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WomenWearTheKeys, Aug 21, 2018.

?

FOR KH , what’s the primary turn on

Poll closed Sep 20, 2018.
  1. General feeling of power

23.1%
  2. Knowing you control his penis specifically

15.4%
  3. That fact he can’t masterbate

11.5%
  4. The obideience/submission and non sexual behaviors of cleaning ., chores ect

50.0%
Random Thread
  1. WomenWearTheKeys

WomenWearTheKeys Active member

Av8r
    Mountain West, US
    Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    What’s the biggest or primary “turn on” for you KH with this lifestyle? Obviously a lot of us men thought about it or even fantasized about it, but what about the KH.... many who were asked to try it with no prior interest.

2. Guest 8306

Verified Female

Local Time:
    11:45 PM
    Disclaimer- this is my personal opinion and not every KH will have the same views :rolleyes:

As I have mentioned in many posts before I didn’t quite understand the concept of a man asking me to lock his penis and control him.
    After researching and experiencing this first hand there are many reasons why this has become an immense turn on.

There is the control element. You’re sub/pet/beloved not being able to pleasure themselves or do certain tasks/acts without permission.

The greed of it. That your pleasure becomes the main focus of their attention.

The actual enjoyment of having them locked because it brings you pleasure. Not just sexual pleasure but the idea they’ve given up their wants and needs to be able to fulfill yours better.

And finally that you share something extremely intimate - probably more so than vanilla based relationships - I say this from experience as I currently have both.
    That both your wants and desires are catered for.

LP :kiss:

Breathe, Robinoh, gabe and 9 others like this.
  3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    What she said lol!

She had no interest in it when I asked, she said oh I don’t think I want that kind of responsibility. I assured her that all she had to do was unlock me when she wants to. She agreed, but later she told me the only reason she agreed was that she liked me a lot , and was willing to give it a whirl.

Most of what @DommeLP mentioned is something she enjoys, and not something she was aware of when we started. She did her research, googled everything she could, and asked me questions. After a month she said she will keep doing it, but only on her terms. She’s an all or nothing kind of gal, and doesn’t believe she can be dominant, controlling, or selfish with affection without really being in control. So I agreed.

Anyway, to quote her “you make me feel like a princess, I love you when you’re like that, I feel like the luckiest girl in the world”. If that doesn’t make you want to have it her way I don’t know what will. So that’s the main reason in my opinion.

Guest 2802, corsac, tiruh811 and 4 others like this.
  4. REsTRAINEDsub

REsTRAINEDsub New member

Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    My KH loves the fact it takes my "aggressive" behavior away. I'm much calmer and have more patience in all parts of my life.

Rectrix and tiruh811 like this.
  5. KrisHawk

KrisHawk Skater

Not allowed to disclose that due to Site rules.
    Chicago
    Local Time:
    Yeah the power Rush is what does it for me being a keyholder myself. Wow I was the only one vote for general feeling of power. Shocker. I guess it’s different for female holders cuz men are slobs and don’t do shit around the house half the time. Makes sense for the non sexual behaviors like chores and all that.

tiruh811 likes this.
  6. luvinlocked

luvinlocked Active member

Indiana
    Local Time:
    Speaking for my wife-keyholder, she loves that I can’t masturbate and that I’m always horny for her and her only. after 27 years of marriage. She says her friends always complain about their husbands not being horny and she informs them about male chastity devices. Whether they heed the advice is up to them, but it works for us

spider203, Guest 2802 and Robinoh like this.
  7. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    Same here, among other reasons, but this a central one, how it cabins my male ego.

Robinoh likes this.
  8. WomenWearTheKeys

WomenWearTheKeys Active member

Av8r
    Mountain West, US
    Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    Makes a poll trying to better understand KHs, .......gets nearly all poll responses from men SMH

Lockedbyexgf likes this.
  9. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    Put on a shirt and your thinking cap. If you stop and ponder the matter, you might realize this is something that men have probably discussed with their Keyholders who aren't active on the site which makes it something they can answer.

corsac, Lann and Guest 8306 like this.
  10. Guest 2802

Guest 2802 Active member

Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    I'm curious to hear how her friend's respond. A couple of my wife's friends know of our D/s dynamic (and I think about the chastity device, but I don't know for sure). I kind of like the idea of them knowing (and they have had similar comments about my attentiveness) but I know one of them didn't seem to get it originally. It's always a roll of the dice when you tell your friends.

11. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    As you read more posts on this site, you'll soon discover that there are very few actual women here. The ones you see are either verified as female (like @DommeLP), unverified females, or men masquerading as women. Nothing in your original post said you didn't want men to answer for their partners if they could, as @Unlucky alluded to.

corsac, Guest 8306 and Unlucky like this.
  12. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    As @Billus says, there are not many female members on here. It is a fetish site and from my experience, fetish sites are mainly populated by males.

In my personal opinion, females don't get much out of male chastity except more non sexual attention from their partners. This is a more romantic rather than sexual way of doing things and that is what most females seem to enjoy.

As I mention quite frequently, there is a reason Mills and Boon are so popular and Playgirl died a death.

13. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    [QUOTE="Mistress Jules, This is a more romantic rather than sexual way of doing things and that is what most females seem to enjoy.

As I mention quite frequently, there is a reason Mills and Boon are so popular and Playgirl died a death.[/QUOTE]

this is so true ..................

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice