my wife loves me caged to much

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by gary170, Feb 14, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    1:55 AM
    My wife has come to the point where she loves me caged to much I havnt cum since 11/11/14 snd now she wants me to never cum I am now a bit worried ,never is a frightening word is any body in that position and is it possible to never cum ??

MyDB, Sunny, spider203 and 2 others like this.
  2. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:55 AM
    Sure it is, it's not necessary like breathing. It's a privilege, not a right.

Be careful what you ask for :)

Breathe, guest 2942 and gary170 like this.
  3. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    2:55 PM
    I am in that position as well, And I don't want it any other way. It will take some time to reach that conclusion - it did for me;-) but now a fee spurts of semen seems so insignificant compared to the thrilled I am enjoying in serving and adoring. Haven't cum since april 2014...

4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    1:55 PM
    Never is potentially rather a long time.

I hope going that long is something you BOTH want.

Captured Pirate likes this.
  5. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    BlueEyes is right. Come back here 11/11/15 and we will see how things have changed for you for the better. I haven't had a full blown orgasm in almost 4 years I have had maybe a 1/2 dozen very weak ruined orgasms during the 1st 3 years and haven't had any kind of orgasm since. The teasing from her and the constant incredible ache in my penis and whole body and mind for her is so much better than a quick 10 second squirt any day. Pleasuring her has reached levels never imagined and we both enjoy our time together now more than any other time in our marriage. I hope She never allows me an orgasm ever again. Knowing her as well as I do, I know I never will.

6. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    6:25 PM
    Yes
    I am in exactly the same position as you are
    Now there is no going back or finding any other solution

BlueEyes and gary170 like this.
  7. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    [QUis whatTE="filltee, post: 126291, member: 21313"]Never is potentially rather a long time.

I hope going that long is something you BOTH want.[/QUOTE]
    It I
    It I what we both want but I am both excited as well as full of interpretation I love the life style as my wife ..we have been married for nearly 20 years do it is a journey we can take with confidence :)

Sunny and BlueEyes like this.
  8. Luscious-Liza

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi
    This is Mistress. L ( bitch/ slave. L )
    I'm going on my 37th day in chastity. .
    my Mistress is now in complete control over my orgasm and sex life,,
    I find it necessary to please her in any way,, she truly deserve the best !!
    she is my princess my Mistress my love. ..
    I'm willing to do or try what ever she feels that I should experience. ...
    You are so lucky to have a wonderful woman to worship and please. .
    slave. L

Sunny likes this.
  9. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello.
    I have not had an orgasm in over 500 days...I have only had 2 in excess of 3 years. If you truly want to descend into the dynamic of a submissive you will not whine, beg or get mad about not cumming (or at least let your Keyholder KNOW you are feeling these things). In my opinion as a submissive that may have encouraged or allowed a chastity device to be locked upon you that you have relinquished control of your sexuality AT LEAST. I am working through other areas of my relationship and trying to encourage my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder to wrest control where she wants it. That said, outside of the bedroom REAL life dictates what makes sense in that realm but it helps her realize just how much power she holds or can hold as a Keyholder. It also allows me to put her on the pedestal that she deserves because she is just an awesome, amazing woman that given the freedom to "operate" can move mountains. I have not been told "NEVER AGAIN", but when we do discuss how things are developing (and she is timid this way) she expresses complete contentment . I miss my orgasms yes, but I love the intimacy and constant low simmer I feel not having any. I miss the physical feeling of orgasms from masturbating, but I don't miss the lonely feeling afterward. Yes, you can do without. No 2 dynamics are the same. There are many things I would like to see become a part of what we have and do. Perhaps with time, more comfort and trust on her part these things will fall into place. That said, we are closer sexually than we were after our first child was born over 10 years ago...its no longer the once a week thing of going through the motions or worrying that something was too kinky. You have to decide for yourself tho. I flat out told my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder to do what she wants with me and to feel free to push my limits and TRY to call my bluff and that I would let her know if she was going outside those limits. One day at a time...there are plenty of things that feel good without traditional sex...being of service in any way number one of course. Discover new portals of pleasure together and try not to be boxed in by traditional gender specific or orientation specific pleasure...bodage, nipple play, anal play and crossdressing can be addicting. Anyway, my best to you. Enjoy your journey...embrace it.

allaboutHer

10. Deleted member 38179

I agree! Too often locked males make a big deal about having a full orgasm. It is such a tiny part of the bigger picture. It is over and done in seconds (the feeling of cumming and the physical action of it). It's not part of intimacy with your KH, not what makes you love your KH and it's not what makes you attentive to your KH.
    Losing control of your orgasims and serving your KH is what all of us locked up makes want and need. Enjoy that she has taken full charge over your penis, this is the adventure you signed up for. We should all be thankful when our KH is so willing to help us be better men by denying us an orgasm. Never having a full orgasm again should feel like you were given the ultimate gift by your KH. Isn't it the "holy grail" of male chastity? Maybe your wife/KH will still let you have ruined orgasm on special occasions (my personal fav way to empty the boys out) or maybe she plans on milking you while you're still in your cage. Your body will still be capable of wet dreams even if you never have a full orgasm again so it's not like your balls are going to dry up.
    You are so lucky to have a KH who has decided to permanently deny you a full orgasm. Mine has decided on permanent chastity for me and ruined orgasms. Enjoy your new status.

Sunny, BlueEyes and gary170 like this.
  11. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    You are both quite correct I love the intimacy thst has cone back into our marriage of 20 years and I can so relate to allabouther ...we did end up going through the motions sex wise and it was simply by chance we stumbled on to chastity a couple of years ago but only played around but 9 months ago my wife txt me out of the blue and ordered me get locked up ....quite the suprisre and not what I was expecting. .. my wife is so wet when I make her cum and she cums so quickly the complete opposite to over 9 months ago before we started chastity seriously
    thanks for the supporting posts :)

AlBe and Sunny like this.
  12. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    500 days Is very impressive I hope I have the will power to be that strong it has only been 4 months nearly and so far so good :)

Deleted member 38179 likes this.
  13. fabricator

fabricator Active member

Local Time:
    I have already been locked longer than I hoped for,and reaching a new record for us.But it is know where near the time you all have been locked.Just 35 days for me at this point,and probably I will get released this week end.My wife has at leased indicated that will be the case.2 weeks is a long time for us,and only 1 other time ,she kept me locked this long.

14. WeeOneLocked

WeeOneLocked New member

Local Time:
    7:55 AM
    I hope she is at least milking you otherwise its not healthy. If you get a case of prostatitis as I did after 6 months of not having an orgasm you'll know what I mean. Since that incident I now get milked or ruined about every 10 to 14 days. She has trained me to cum very quickly, under 20 seconds, so I never have a full orgasm but do release my fluid and the plumbing gets its work out.

15. GazDenied

GazDenied Long term member

Local Time:
    Maybe it's an age thing but I didn't have any orgasms or milking during my almost two years of chastity. I had no health problems at all.

16. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    There serms to be do much debate on this topic within yhis community it would be great if someone with medical background could clear it up
    I personally see no reason for any relief as msny people and cultures abstain with perfect health amd im sure your body knows what to do with any excess as it does with anything else you do in excess :)

17. chairandstone

chairandstone Active member

Local Time:
    For us, its reached a point where she likes me denied (period), and I do as well. The enhanced erotic reaction is well worth just about anything. To nod towards health, a prostate massage every now and then helps ensure all is well, and keeps me under her constant control. Over seven months this round, and no intention of blowing it...the intensity is just too much to lose between us.

18. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    The question is debatable. Without firm proof either way, I thinks it's wise to drain at regular intervals

19. kkeeiitthh

kkeeiitthh Long term member

Healthcare
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Let me say I'm amazed at all your posts. My deepest respects to you all. I'm proud to say I'm also in the same boat. Waiting on a jailbird. Assuming there are no problems it will stay on for one year. (She picked the amount of time.). After that?????? I can only dream

20. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    I haven't had a full orgasm for almost 4 years now. During the first 3 years I maybe had 6 well ruined orgasms. By that I mean that only a tiny bit of semen came out. No spurting or pulsing, just leaking. I haven't had any kind of orgasm ruined or otherwise for 11 months so no semen coming out period.

I have had annual physicals including prostate exams during these years and everything is fine. Just because a man can ejaculate during sex doesn't mean he has to. There is no solid medical evidence claiming that it is necessary that a man needs to ejaculate or get prostate massages.

There are religions and cultures that practice chastity (no cage of course) and have been doing it for centuries and there doesn't seem to be any issues.

Don't know where people come up with these ideas that it's dangerous when there's no concrete proof.

gary170 and BlueEyes like this.
  21. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I like to think that the need for ruined orgasms and milking indeed is a male orchestracted scam... to trick more edging and even release out of the femmes.... but what do I know.... LOL!

thekeyholderwife likes this.
  22. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    I think of it like the thought that cell phones tucked into bras can give you cancer; it's based on anecdotal evidence. By the logic they claim, I should have a giant tumor in my thigh by now because my phone lives in the same pocket, day after day.

But what it boils down to is some folks are predisposed to certain conditions, prostititis, prostate cancer, breast cancer, etc, and some aren't. Live your life, no one makes it out alive.

BlueEyes, gary170 and guest 2942 like this.
  23. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    I can relate to your wife. Sorry babe, this is the reality side of bring chastity into your relationship. The fantasy subsides, and your are left with a choice. Yank away what you have given her (I.e. Control) or submit like many here have promised to do. The point came pretty early with my husband where I told him in few words that there is no going back. Just keep moving forward. You will be ok.

24. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    You may be right for some men it may be an orchestrated scheme. But then again like the chastity fantasy, once it goes beyond what the man wanted and continues longer than he wanted it to, then it goes from a pleasing act to one that causes more frustration. That's what I have noticed from my man anyway.

25. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Deep down - isn't that kind of SWEET FRUSTRATION at the very essence of our struggles... The fruit of it all for us males?
    If You really want to frustrate a male, just ignore his penis, - caged or uncaged - and his libido completely.

THAT is CRUEL FRUSTRATION....!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice