Device On - Engage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by jetertherat, Apr 6, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. jetertherat

jetertherat Member

TMI
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    So I like it when Captain Picard says, "Engage" at the end of most Star Trek: TNG shows. That is what this chastity thing is - ENGAGE - you have no choice not to keep it 'device on' UNLESS the device is not comfortable. Then it is too easy to convince your mind to take it off which leads to a different outcome - like edging.

This edging stuff is downright weird; first off, is it 'device on' or 'device off' while 'edging'? I have experienced both and had to slam the tiger into the cage to subdue him multiple times while 'device off'. Which trains the mind to state the behavior is bad - pleasure followed by restriction - like a rat in a cage. Or if edging while 'device on', it hurts since 6" or more (in my dreams) does not fit in a 2-1/2" stainless steel tube. Which fucks with your libido and as I stated in a previous post - a mind fuck.

My MCN Contender is comfortable 98% of the time with the rest uncomfortable only because my penis is reacting to something - either shrinking or growing - which the cage is effectively minimizing. Or sleeping on it at a weird angle. The base ring gap is overlooked as to stop the occasional 'balls thru ring' syndrome; I went from a 3/8" to a 1/4" gap and they have not escaped since. Sometimes painful when the balls want to contract or tighten with no lotion or gel - stainless steel versus skin and stainless wins and the gap is smaller. Note that a smaller gap requires that the first cock ring on the cage is the right size especially if circumcised since the skin bunches up at the first ring if too small. I had to change the cage diameter from 1-1/4" to 1-3/8" to stop the bunching. Also, I was in-between a 1-7/8" and 1-3/4" base ring and could only tell cause my feet would tingle sometimes on the smaller base ring. Especially noticeable in bed while horizontal for a period of time- walking not so bad.

Bottom Line, "Sizing mistakes are expensive but well worth it for the comfort. Dial it in"

The skin physical is coming up and I have cage concerns both for and against going caged. I will tell the nurse if it is on <MAYBE>; I would rather just go full steam ahead and damn the torpedoes. See the pretty Doctor's reaction - this is her job...

Engage!

2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:54 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion. You may be new but it sounds like you already have some experience and have learned that bigger isn't always better. I look forward to more posts of your. Maybe it's because I'm a Star Trek fan also "Beem me up Scotty "

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice