Self Lock journal

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Rory _Mills, Nov 30, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Rory _Mills

Rory _Mills Sissy Slut In Training

Michigan
    Local Time:
    7:50 PM
    INTRODUCTION

Hi my names Rory and I guess this is just a little way of sharing my experience in experimenting with Chasity.

I’m sadly without a Keyholder and that’s fine with me because I really just like wearing a Chasity Cage. My Chasity cage is a Pink HOD 600s it’s cute and big enough so that I can experience cage strain (love that) without having a lot of room to grow. I have no complaints it’s comfy and theirs plenty of ways to escape if the need arose (you’ll see plenty of pictures of my locked cock in this journal)

my longest time locked away in my silicone cage is only 6 days but that’s because I was a dumb little nimotoad and decided “lmao I can wear this snug fitting cock cage without any lube”

right now I’m using a digital key-holder called chaster to fill the need of a keyholder for this fetish and for context I’ll explain a little how it works (sponsor me chaster) so you can set individual locks by hours days or minutes. Right now I have it set to 14 days

the site comes with a few “extensions” which is a cute way of saying “tasks”

right now I’m using the hygiene extension which gives me an hour to clean myself and my cage if I go over that hour or I don’t clean my cage (ew) then I receive a penalty

Wheel Of fortune (pictured) is exactly what it sounds like it’s a wheel that spins and randomly stops on a tile but what’s interesting is that you can customize the tiles with specific naughty tasks like fucking a dildo or something practical like 30 squats I have to spin the wheel 6 times or I receive a penalty

Verification Picture: this ones pretty simple the site gives you a code, you write that code on a peice of paper or yourself and other users are meant to verify it. I have to send 3 different verification pictures each day or I get a penalty

penalties
    : I can be put in pillory where users can vote to add time (1 day Per Vote For me) and I can be put there for the whole day and the community is not at all fair and if I miss my required daily tasks as explained above my lock gets frozen and won’t move until I roll an unfreeze tile on the wheel of fortune

Context context context I will come with daily updates before I go to bed (though they likely won’t be as long winded lol)

link to Chaster: https://chaster.app/

Attached Files:

2. Rory _Mills

Michigan
    Local Time:

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/photos/november-30th-2-45-am.58505/

verification album!

3. Rory _Mills

Michigan
    Local Time:

DAY ONE:

Today was pretty average. I woke up, took a shower and I locked myself for cleaning like I always have when it hit me. One of the custom tasks on the wheel of fortune is fucking a dildo and I don’t have one because I’ve never tried anal before so I have to get one but I can’t order it online that’ll take too much time.

I lock myself back in and get dressed and go to work

All is average in the work day a little chaffing here and there but a quick pop into the bathroom and some coconut oil and it’s all good for the rest of the day

After work I go to the sex shop...and...I’ve never been in one of these things before because I get all my kinky stuff online.

With absolutely no human contact

But excited to have something plugging my hole and thrusting up and down on it calmed my nerves.

I grab some lube and check out

Of course it has to be the cutest girl and I’m buying dildos with a lock on my cock eager to fuck it

I make no eye contact and say nothing I hand her the money and I just walk out

almost jogging from just wanting to leave and exit myself from further embarrassing purchases.

I’m almost speeding to try my new toys out

I get home and open chaster and spin the wheel

Freeze lock.

wait an hour

freeze lock.

this happens 4 more times

Finally on my last spin of the wheel I hit my desired action fuck a dildo for 20 minutes

Yes. Finally. My timer isn’t moving for the rest of the night but at least I can do some anal training to be the best anal slut

I try and figure out the best way to position to easily slide this fake cock that easily out beats me in girth.

It’s not thick it’s big length wise.

I figure that ok the washing machine is a good place to just plop it on with the suction cup

I lick the bottom of it to get it to stick to the washing machine and it does but I stuck it on too far up and had to pull it off and I had to pull super hard.

at this point I just want this fake dick up my ass so I jump onto the bed take my pants off wet my tight never been fucked proper ass and the dildo and sat on it whole body shaking from the anticipation and the shame of having a cock up my ass. Then I put two fingers around the base of the dildo and applied a little more pressure relaxing my muscles and taking deep breaths

Still shaking but it won’t go in.

Frustrated I gently apply more pressure with my ass

the head of the red fake dick was swallowed by my ass and I was able to feel it slowly going inside me

I want the whole thing in my ass but I know I just can’t. And finally I hit my prostate and a wave of pleasure came over my whole body I try moving up and down but this new filling sensation is odd and probably something I’m going to have to get used too

I flip on my back with half the dildo sticking out of my ass and lift my legs up over my head so I can have access to my fuck hole

I push in and out moaning and groaning because it just felt so good

wanting to go faster I pick the pace up a little straining in my cage with every thrust of the fake dick.

Suddenly 20 minutes was up and I had to stop.

I wanted to keep going.

I wanted to keep fucking my ass all night

But I didn’t I slowly pulled the fake cock out of my ass which felt good but also like I defecated myself which scared me a little because I’m not trying to shit the bed I just want to be a good anal whore

I clean off the dildo and put it in my fetish box (pictured)

Because I spent all my spins and got mostly freezes my lock has only moved 1 hour

still in for 14 days...

(The dildo)
    8467C8B4-8FBA-45A6-87D2-F225098B9C0D.jpeg

My ass getting fucked (sorry it’s blurry I was shaking pretty bad and I couldn’t stop)

2F59597C-E780-483A-B59A-90F1445166C3.jpeg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice