Locked down and running

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Newbeginning, Aug 21, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Newbeginning

Newbeginning Member

New York
    Local Time:
    4:04 AM
    Today i did something new. Today marked 18 days since my last opportunity to get hard or to have a sexual release, though for all that time my wife has been unlocking me for a short time every two or three days so that i could go running. Each time i would return, shower and then lock myself back up and deliver the key back to her.

Today for the first time i donned some compression shorts to hold everything in place and then went running while still locked up. It was an amazing experience on several levels. I was pleasantly surprised that i could do it at all, but the compression shorts were way over engineered and held even my metal cage quite still and secure. Also, it affected my awareness of the many good looking women also out running — mostly by reminding me of my hobbled and nonthreatening condition. And most importantly, it forced me to contemplate the significance of this development for the long term.

Previously, although i had never thought much about it, i had always known in the back of my mind that i would be let out, if only for an hour, every couple of days. But now it is clear that these regularly scheduled releases are a thing of the past. I can keep up with my exercise regimen with no unlocking. Suddenly i find myself contemplating continuous lockdown for who knows how long.

This realization is coupled with the fact that my wife never lets me out for playtime (at least not so far) but always teases or punishes me while i am still caged. As a result, it feels rather like the whole chastity journey is starting over again at a heightened level of intensity.

Needless to say this is creating a feedback loop of attempted arousal, with resulting discomfort and frustration, leading to more attempted arousal. And so on. Not that i am complaining.

I am (not for the first time) amazed at the capacity for this practice to trigger unexpected but intense discoveries and sensations over and over again even long after one thinks that things have settled down.

Now i need to make sure i can clean the affected area effectively, since the lockdowns will be more lasting. I do wear a jailbird from Mature Metal, which is a wonderful device and reputed to be perhaps the easiest to clean of any device, but if anybody has any good hygene tips, i would love to hear about them.

If anybody is wondering, my avatar shows the compression shorts that i used for today’s inaugural locked down run. It seemed appropriate to memorialize them.

Iron78, Ajf60, Rectrix and 4 others like this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    I agree compression shorts are great! I can run, and cycle in my cage no problems! But regardless how open your cage is, if your not cut, you should be taking if for hygiene reasons.

3. jmanque

jmanque Active member

Writer
    San Francisco
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    I'm glad it works for you. Just watch out for rubbing that can cause micro tears in the skin allowing bacteria in and creating 'saddle sores' which might have you out of your device for a lot longer than an hour or two. Cleaning the area with anti-bacterial wipes before running should help prevent the infections themselves, and cyclists' chamois cream should help prevent the rubbing from tearing the skin.

4. Newbeginning

Newbeginning Member

New York
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the tips JM!

jmanque likes this.
  5. Newbeginning

Newbeginning Member

New York
    Local Time:
    Well, JM was correct. A day after my run, i had enough chafing that my wife took me out of my cage for a full day. I tried the chamois cream per jm’s suggestion, and it helped immediately, but the missus wants to be sure. Meanwhile i am on my honor, which is in some ways worse than lockdown.

In the plus side, after she inspected me last night, my wife slipped into a very fun teasing session and let me assist her in satisfying myself. So overall, lesdin learned, and a win-win!

Ajf60 likes this.
  6. jmanque

jmanque Active member

Writer
    San Francisco
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    :(If it's any consolation I didn't want to be right... just wanted you to be aware.

On the other hand, I may have just uncovered a new market niche- sports chastity devices.

Ajf60 and Newbeginning like this.
  7. Ffcman

Ffcman Member

Local Time:
    When I’m locked in my rigid half shell, I routinely run 2 to 3 miles every couple of days. I also use compression style boxers, but I go the added step of applying A&D ointment on the base of the testicular ring and jamming some up into the cap around the bar that secures the device using my PA piercing.

Luckily I have never had any issues!

8. Newbeginning

Newbeginning Member

New York
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the tip!

9. Newbeginning

Newbeginning Member

New York
    Local Time:
    Well, ive now run using the chamois cream that jm recommended, and it worked great. No chafing. I also started using foam swabs (intended for cleaning small electrinics, guns,etc) to do a good clean after running, with liquid soap, and that really helps get rid of the aftereffects of a good run. Thanks again JM.

Ajf60 and jmanque like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice