Boundary pushing

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Canadian sissy 121, Sep 4, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Canadian sissy 121

Health care provider
    Alberta canada
    Local Time:
    2:55 AM
    i know we all go into a chastity relationship with expectations good or bad about what our key holders will make us do. What is something you have had to do that you never thought you would ever do

2. Paraplegicsub

Paraplegicsub Long term member

Nobe
    Local Time:
    8:55 AM
    The first humiliation was totally unexpected. My wife never really helps with my care. She did a bit in the early days. But she told me one afternoon that she had had a call from the care company to say they had problems and could not visit that afternoon. She said to me she would sort me. She rolled me onto my change mat and pulled my shorts off and removed my nappy. I was caged and Catheterised. I leak urine it's called bypassing. Anyway she said she would do a few jobs let some air get to my skin. She went out and a few minutes later the door bell went and I could hear voices. Then much clearer near the door I could hear her explain about how she was in the middle of changing me. She explained about the cage saying it was to stop unwanted erections. It was at that point I knew she was bringing them in. In they came my wife talking away pointing out my cage and catheter cleaning my area the lot. The two women were fascinated. I was so embarrassed. Even when they went out of the room they were asking questions especially about the cage. My wife told them I was always Getting erections when the care workers were changing me and she had been called by the manager. I never thought I would have to deal with that. My wife loves it though. I am also now getting something out of humiliation but I can't say what but it is a thrill.

lockedhusband11 likes this.
  3. MissBrody

MissBrody Member

Local Time:
    3:55 AM
    My hubs would say being told to clean up his spunk. Early on that was something he would have told you nooo way. My how he was persuaded.

4. Paraplegicsub

Nobe
    Local Time:
    wow I bet. Details please tell us about it

5. lockedhusband11

lockedhusband11 Long term member

Local Time:
    Both of the above are extremely hot. I have yet to find out about my wife's feelings on humiliation, but it may be one of the things I crave the most. We'll see what she comes up with. I won't be suggesting or pushing for anything. I would love to have my cage shown to some of her female friends. She has a couple of friends that I'm sure she won't be able to keep from telling all about it to.

Paraplegicsub and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  6. Paraplegicsub

Nobe
    Local Time:
    It is incredibly hot being caged in front of females. It's like your a man but your not. In some ways it takes pressure off cos if you feel you are small they can't really see that well. Also if you are turned on by it again your blushes of getting hard are hidden. Try and get to it maybe offer to serve drinks naked .

7. MissBrody

MissBrody Member

Local Time:
    Well he was initially telling me that was something he just couldn’t do. I think it was just his ego and manly man mentally telling him it was taboo. A few times I would edge him and wipe the precum on his lips while he was blindfolded. He didn’t know. He has a foot fetish as well and loves to kiss my feet. He asked on one of his release days if he could cum on my toes. I said I don’t know, you would have to lick it up if so. He reluctantly agreed. As you know once he cam he had lost his desire to try it, so I had to use a little persuasion on his balls. That took all of about 2 minutes and he clean my little piggies perfectly. He just thinks it’s so humiliating and I agree , but I love it.

8. MissBrody

MissBrody Member

Local Time:
    Would you have a problem if she pranced you out in front of her girlfriends and showed off her cage

9. Paraplegicsub

Nobe
    Local Time:
    That must have been brilliant. Thanks for sharing

10. MissBrody

MissBrody Member

Local Time:
    Being able to share with our girlfriends is half the fun sweetie. The trick for you is to figure out which one she told what to

11. MissBrody

MissBrody Member

Local Time:
    It is such a turn on. I now have a new shot glass that I use and make him fill. I wait about 5 min or so and let him calm down then he has to take his shot.

Sexy Slave 69 and Wooly like this.
  12. Paraplegicsub

Nobe
    Local Time:
    That's horny. To wait five minutes must make it very fit for him and the cum will be cold too

13. lockedhusband11

lockedhusband11 Long term member

Local Time:
    Oh my..

14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Be a cuckold. I never had any thought of it, and I was quite a jealous person when I was younger, but our FLR has been advancing along with chastity being 24/7. Madam had been pushing the idea for a few months, until one evening she just told me it was happening.

Sexy Slave 69 and Paraplegicsub like this.
  15. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    4:55 AM
    I never expected to have to give up erections. I figured masturbation for sure, and probably have sex greatly reduced, but I didn't expect erections to be off the table. I have maybe 4-5 a year for as long as it takes my keyholder to beat them back down with various implements. So far, those have been for her amusement, but otherwise, I'd be severely punished if I had one on my own. My wife decided to try piv sex for the first time in 13 months, but we don't count that as punishable, and I mostly had to just hold still while inside her, as she used a vibrator to get off. I've gotten way too sensitive since being locked full time to do much thrusting. It's almost sensitive to the point of being uncomfortable.

Paraplegicsub likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice