The Awkward Moment Thread

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by cks, Dec 20, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    greetings E/everyone

i thought i would start a new thread focused on the subject of that "awkward moment". locked and far away for the key and DISCOVERED, and in not in a good way. a fear W/we A/all share but as T/they say, shit does happen.

my experience goes like this . . .
    it was a beautiful evening in the May of 2007. the night after obeying Mistress Michelle and receiving Her first nipple piercings the day before. i spent the day leisurely working around my home picking up the dead tree limbs and other debri from the winter and having a nice fire burning it all up. the mistake i made was i was drinking beers the entire day as i was doing this. not guzzling them but simply sipping them but doing so continuously and not eating the entire day. by evening i completed the clean-up, showered and stupidly decided to run out for some Wendy's fast food. see where this is going?

the adrenalin of working in the yard worn off. the relaxing shower. the stupidity of getting behind the wheel. while sitting in line at the drive thru, WHAM! like load of bricks the alcohol on an empty stomach suddenly hit me. oh shit! keep it cool, you can do this.

one of the worst places to be around when being stupid and drunk is at a Taco Bell. the hot spot for fools on a late night and the Police know it. on my way home i pass one. bounce, i scrubbed the curb. immediately and out of no where red and blue lights appeared behind me. i was so SCREWED!

part II a little later.

2. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    it is important to note a couple things.

at this moment in time Mistress Michelle permitted Her property to be unlocked for Her piercings. She is a very very kind Owner, but being the typical silly me, after the shower i locked Her property up but loosely. meaning with out any spacers or points of intrigue. please don't ask me why i just did. so Mistress Michelle's cb-2000 was loose and Her freshly pierced nipples were quite sore still.

with the flashing red and blue lights, oh and siren, behind me i had an inkling that maybe the Police would like me to pull over. so i did. no way and hell was i going to pull this off and continue peacefully on my way. i was less than 2 miles from home.

not one but two cruisers pull in behind me as i stop in a parking lot. turns out one of the Officers was in training and guess who was his very first OVI? Operating a Vehicle while Impaired. they re-named it, how sweet. so this mini me Cop, swear he was 5' 2, has me go through the whole deal while the second Cop has his hand on his gun and people begin to stop and watch the show. i'm 6' 1 plus and 270 by the way. both Officers were midgets. i'm a little round plus have screws in my right wrist from reconstructive surgery so i am gently handcuffed with two pairs of handcuffs as to not put to much strain and pain on my round sexy bod and tender right wrist. didn't help. off i go to the police station for the full arrest process in the back seat made for midgets police cruiser. i had to lay in the back seat. no leg room for this round boy. my truck was towed away to the impound lot.

part III, the discovery

3. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    i've never been arrested before so the humiliation and embarrassment level meter was pegged! but it went even higher!

now at the police station, handcuffed by one wrist to a metal ring from the cop in training heavy metal desk i get felt up, frisked. what the hell is this i am asked as the senior cop practically jumps back after feeling the cb-2000. oh shit! i begin my explanation of what it and why. i feel my face is on fire with bright red humiliation as both cops laugh. can you get it off? you have to take it off. we are taking you next to the county jail and they will not allow that to stay on. being the always honest and loyal property of Mistress Michelle i have NEVER attempted to free Her property with out Her permission but this was a little different.

being "loosely" locked and with the two officers "watching" i pulled my pants down, not wearing underwear, then squeezed and pulled (OUCH the balls) until i removed the cb-2000. yes i know, the 2000 series can be escaped from, shut up steel P/people! once it was off, the cops were still giggling by the way, they would not touch it and had me place it in a manilla envelope with the rest of my belongs taken from me.

processing was completed, i was handcuffed behind my back again, stuffed into the back of the mini cruiser and driven to the county jail.

part IV - the second discovery

4. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    the county jail is a REAL scary place.

i am led in, handcuffed and humiliated then stood against a wall after passing thru several steel locked doors and barred doors. i'm in a large room circled by dozens of holding cells made of concrete, steel and bullet proof glass. no bars. in the center is a large command post filled with police who soon are giggling with the cops that brought me in. they are showing them my envelope full of belongings. i'm taken to a secure room, medical like room, and metal detector is waved over me. BEEP BEEP BEEP. brand new nipple rings.

still cuffed behind me my shirt is pulled up to expose my Mistress Michelle'd command shaved fat body and Her brand new nipple rings. these officers are VERY rigid and militant with no humor or kindness what so ever. they bring in a male nurse who quickly and PAINFULLY remove my new nipple rings with out any emotion at all. YANK!

i'm placed into a holding cell alone with a stainless toilet and a slightly raised cement slab for a bed and nothing more. i am left with my t-shirt, pants falling down because they took my belt, prison flip flops, sore nipples and unimaginable amount of humiliation until who knows when. no windows, no clocks, just alone humiliation. i can hear the yelling and bitching from the other cells all night from the REAL criminals. no sleep. only embarrassment. officers are all in on my cb-2000 and nipple rings. i am a caged fool on display. not an ounce of humanity given.

some experiences can't be forgotten.

to T/those that fear discovery i can only say . . . . shit happens and life goes on. i no longer have that fear. locekd and Owned proudly by Mistress Michelle. fuck the fools not as lucky as me.

5. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    God bless your heart cks omg what a horrible experience its something to think about people can be so cruel you must learn to cook dear im glad its over for you hugsssssssssssssssss:sad0125:

6. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:23 PM
    What a nightmare! I always suspected that yard work was a poor way to spend time.

7. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    thank you susie and pt109.

i should of ended my true life story with . . . .

yard work and it's evil result . . . . trimming

8. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    Sounds like you got "raked" through the coals. You ought to "leave" it behind. It's all in the past.

9. Mistress Wyndee

Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    Well thank you for posting this awkward moment. You did like you said you were going to and I thank you for that.

Now, it is horrible that you had to go through that to begin with. And then the cops just laughed at you. Well that's just another reason in my books not to like them. Well at least it is over with and done with. I bet you learned your lesson though about getting behind the wheel after you've had alcohol.

At least your cb wasn't on like it was supposed to be and you were easily able to take it off. That really would have been a problem if you weren't able to take it off.

10. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    What a story, cks, and thanks for posting it. It strikes a little too close to home for dolly to comment objectively, but suffice to say, dollyanne understands at least some of the depth of humiliation and helplessness you felt, and no doubt, still feel. It is too bad that adults sometimes gloat on the plight of others in such an inhumane and uncaring way, but it seems there are many who never really get out of the school yard.

They say that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and dolly's sense is that is what has happened to you. You are stronger because of it, and able to look back upon it--even though it hurts--with some humor. And that, our big happy cock-slave friend, is the real strength of the cks we know and love so well at Chastity Mansion!

Huggs,
    :love0028:
    dollyanne

11. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    thank Y/you very much E/everyone ! ! ! ! ! ! !
    :loveCM:

12. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    a flash back

13. guidoboy

guidoboy guidoboy

Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    cks,

As of late, W/we see a whole new person in you. Thank you for sharing your story. you almost have me thinking about starting my own blog here, but i am afraid of boring everyone to tears.

guidoboy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice