Really bad experience with a PA piercing.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Changeable, Dec 14, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Changeable

Changeable Long term member

Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    I want to get a PA piercing so that I will be able to wear a CD with a PA hook for extra security. I am older, and my balls are smaller and they hand a little lower, so I think that would be a good option for me.
    So I picked what seemed like a reputable place in a large nearby city. It's a very nice facility. It's very clean.
    I went in intending to get a 10 gauge piercing that I could size up to a 6 or so over time
    But, they advised me that it would be fine for me to jump straight to a 6 gauge for my piercing. I was a little surprised by that, but I thought "okay, why not?".
    I guess that should have been my first clue.
    The piercer seemed nice. The procedure was a little intense. I am not going to lie. I have read other guys getting their piercing down was absolutely not a big deal at all. That was not my experience. I guess going straight to a 6 gauge is a litter rougher?
    Anyway- and this was where things went sideways- it bled like a mother f*****r.
    It was bleeding through the bandage she put on by the time I stopped to pee in the restroom down the hall from the shop. Still, I thought to myself,"Don't be a baby, it will be okay".
    It continued to bleed steadily all afternoon and into the evening, soaking several bandages, and into my underwear and jeans.
    When I got home I found that it was bleeding at the rate of one large size drop of blood for the tip of my penis every one or two seconds. It continued at this rate for 2pm until after 8pm that evening. I would do my best to bandage it tightly, but it wouldn't stop bleeding unless I held it pinched. When I thought I had it stopped finally, it would start again as soon as I stood up and the let the jewelry hang from it. I actually was starting to feel a little light-headed
    Finally, after 8 o'clock that night iI decided I had to get to sleep if I was going to work in the morning. I took the jewelry out, and I got the bleeding stopped immediately.
    The shop was closed yesterday, but I called back today to complain about it. I was told that was normal, and I should have left the jewelry in place with it bandaged.
    Now, I am an idiot in a lot of ways, but I do know enough about bleeding to know that if it hasn't even slowed down by 6 hours later, it's not going to. In my mind this was a real problem. I don't think I was being a ninny about it. Maybe I was but I don't think so.
    I blame myself for this experience, and I know I messed up somewhere.
    My theory at the moment is that, other than going to the wrong place, I let them do a piercing that was just too large. I should have gone with a 10 gauge or so piercing and I wouldn't have had this problem.
    Anyone with experience in this- please lend me some of your wisdom!

2. GoddessMWilspoon

Verified Female

Law
    NSW, Australia
    Local Time:
    2:41 AM
    I've (obvs) never had a PA piercing nor has my subby, but I have had plenty of piercings and can vouch for bleeding occurring when the gauge is too big. Now it has been irritated, be very careful of the body rejecting the piercing and causing it to migrate to the surface which causes tearage, infection etc. I once had my belly button done far too large and it bled for a couple of days, and it wasn't until I downgraded the size and replaced with titanium that it seemed happy, but it did cause recovery time to be that much longer from the initial problem.

You can always repierce even though scar tissue, and given the PA is to enhance chastity and your sex life not hinder the two, I would schedule a doctor visit to make sure the wound is all Gucci.

My philosophy is with piercings: if in doubt, take it out. Better to get it redone than lose it completely.

Good luck though, sorry you went through such a bad experience in efforts to be more secure.

Alceste, Jasmic68, Changeable and 2 others like this.
  3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    I’ve not had a PA but I did have a Dydoe.

I agree when in doubt error on the side of caution. So you weren’t being a “ninny” you were being smart.

Go get checked by your dr then find a different piercer.

GoddessMWilspoon and Charles3451 like this.
  4. SubmissiveSlut1

SubmissiveSlut1 Active member

Metro east Illinois
    Local Time:
    When my Mistress took me to get my PA done it was in Stlouis very good place. She wanted to go for italian food on the hill in stlouis after because we live about an hour away. Needless to say by the time we left the italian resturant the bathroom looked like a mafia hit had taken place after i tried to pee! There was blood all over the toilet, sink, floor and wall. I panicked when i came out and told her we had to leave before we ordered food and drinks. I took pictures of the bathroom to show her so i would not be in trouble for her not getting to enjoy good food!

Changeable likes this.
  5. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    5:41 PM
    I had a very experienced piercer who had a PA himself. I asked to be done at 8g and he said no. He said that he could do it at 16g and that it could stretch pretty fast and he was right. I bled very little and in three months I was using a Lori with a 4g prong.

6. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    My pierced also recommended and pierced me at a16. Yes it bled badly first day. The next two nights was also bloody. But just like that it was all over. I always stretched from one size to the next at the end of a nice long soak in the tub.

Changeable and Jessica Alexander like this.
  7. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    a 16g piercing will heal faster even with stretching. I started gently stretching after 2 weeks using a curved taper that maxed out at 4g. I bought all the barbell sizes from 4g-14g and just put in the next bigger size as soon as it would fit. A hot bath, patience and a dab of lube is all you need. A curved barbell works well if it isn't too long. You can push bottom ball against the hole to seal it and urine just flows around the other ball which allows you to stand and pee while things are healing.
    This is what I used to stretch. https://www.amazon.com/BIG-GAUGES-Surgical-Piercing-Stretcher/dp/B07D77G4B8/ref=sr_1_1

Changeable likes this.
  8. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I did bleed too. But not that much. Never lightheaded. But I’m not afraid of my own blood. Just concerned I was getting blood on everything in the hotel room that night. My wife, who went with me, was great. She went out and bought me extra sleep pants.

I don’t think you messed up too badly. If it stopped bleeding that should like you’ll heal well with all the blood flow to stitch together. Be gentle with your penis. Let it heal.

You’ve lost time. I bet you’re frustrated with yourself. I would be trying to go long.

6 isn’t that large to pierce. I was pierced with a 10ga needle and stretched immediately into 8ga jewelry. I healed in that. It worked.

I can’t tell how long you waited before removal. I was wrapped up in a rubber glove with gauze as Elayne Angel recommended. So I don’t know how much I bled and at what rate.

But what’s done is done. Go read ElayneAngel’s book and website. She also answers questions from people. You could approach her with the same story. See also safepiercing.org. This way you are firm in expectations and demands for when you try again.

I admit that I struggled with what the initial piercing size should be too. I went by the book instead of jumping to a larger initial gauge.

Changeable likes this.
  9. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    If it hasn't totally closed by now, try to see if you can get something small inserted like a 16g. May want to use a topical pain killer since it will be very sensitive . You can get numbing sprays in most sex toy shops (sold as a delay creme or spray) or use Anbesol which is made for oral pain.

For others, you can go to any pet store and buy a stepic powder that will instantly stop bleeding, You can buy it on Amazon as well.

Changeable likes this.
  10. Changeable

Local Time:
    Thank you so much everyone!
    Yes I do feel as though I have lost time. The information here will help me get back on track.
    The priercing is still out, but I will try to find another piercer quickly. This time I will get a much smaller gauge and size it up.
    I really think I was dizzy from the blood loss. I work in health care in a place I deal with blood loss and bleeding all day, so bleeding doesnt bother me, even mine.
    I thought this was getting out of hand, though.
    Jessica Alexander thanks so much for the link! FYI the styptic powder is available on Amazon as well.

11. subslave l

subslave l Active member

Local Time:
    I was also pierced at 6g. I told him I wanted to stretch to 4g. I had a lot of bleeding for around 3 days. I wore feminine pads for those days and it finally got better. I called my piercer and he suggested installing a 4g ring as it was still bleeding. I stayed with the 6g, then he installed the 4g later.

His shop is over 2 hours away. He was highly recommended by another piercer. If I need another piercing, I will go back to him. However, M’Lady has spoken, “No more piercings”

Changeable and Peter Rabbit like this.
  12. Changeable

Local Time:
    Thanks Subslave1
    I just cant bleed for 3 days. I have to work long hours at a fast pace, and I work in scrubs. It just wont work.
    If If I do this again, I have to be confident the bleeding will be minor and easily concealable.

subslave l likes this.
  13. subslave l

subslave l Active member

Local Time:
    I understand. I am medically retired and didn’t have to leave home. Good luck to you.

Changeable likes this.
  14. SubmissiveSlut1

Metro east Illinois
    Local Time:
    I was actually pierced at 12 gauge. I think i bleed so much from drinking before and after i had it done. If i wouldnt had tried peeing i think it wouldnt had been as bad. I bleed just a little more through out the evening but that was it.

15. Changeable

Local Time:
    Thanks submissiveslut.
    Did you size up from there?
    If you did, can you tell me what you used to stretch with?

16. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If you’re in the US, make sure your piercer is an APP member... they have high standards

17. Colton27

Colton27 Long term member

Central United States
    Local Time:
    This scares me. I was considering this if we were going to go long-term.

18. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    Just one word of warning regarding the numbing sprays, they can sting like a MF if you use them on a cut. I can only imagine what it would feel like on a still not healed piercing. I once sprayed when all I had was a mild area of irritation and I was hopping around the bathroom howling. It still worked, my Wife thought it was hilarious but it’s not an experience I would want to ever repeat.

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  19. SubmissiveSlut1

Metro east Illinois
    Local Time:
    Yes have stretched through out my 5 yrs on my own by stepping up to 8 gauge after the first year then to 6 ga and now 4ga. my Mistress doesnt want me to stretch it out any more. She really likes the gauge look.

20. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    Yea, on an open wound or in urethra it will sting like a bugger.

21. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I did not use, nor did my piercer use, numbing spray for my PA piercing, or anytime later.

https://forum.bodyjewelleryshop.com/threads/8152-quot-Numbing-quot-before-a-Piercing

https://www.thechaingang.com/blog/numbing-creams-for-genital-piercings-yes-or-no/

And finally from SafePiercing.org 1997 article:

“Helpful or Hurtful?
    One of the questions asked most frequently by piercees is whether or not we use an anesthetic. The answer is usually NO. This answer is often met with shock, particularly by those individuals pierced in the UK where anesthetics are routinely administered. Our non-use of anesthetics, among other technical aspects, has led to some debate over a "British" school of piercing versus an "American" school....

https://www.safepiercing.org/docs/point10.pdf

22. dre8car

dre8car Always Locked and Rarely Cum - Lori 8b

Canada, BC, Vancouver
    Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    I was pierced at 8g. The mistake that I made was taking a garlic supplement on night 2 which had me soaked the next morning. Watch your supps and meds for blood thinning properties.

23. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    #23 Alceste, Dec 21, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
    @Changeable, I am sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience. 6 gauge is really too large to start with in that area of the body.

My PA was pierced at 10 gauge, and immediately stretched to 8 gauge. There was some blood, but it stopped after about two days. I wore a nitrile glove rubber banded over my package until it stopped bleeding. There was also a gauze pad to catch the majority of the blood.

Really, I am not sure what your piercer was thinking.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice