introduction and a nice little story for you....

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress_zoe, Oct 8, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress_zoe

Mistress_zoe Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    Hello

I am Zoe, a lifestyle femdom wife living in London Uk with my subby hubby. Hubby is regularly teased and denied and of course kept in his CB3000 pretty much 24/7.

I am quite well known in real life by lots of people on a forum called Informed Consent in the UK so do check me out there. I like writing stories based on what hubby and I get up to and I thought I would share one of these with you now.

I have a little home made website too which you are welcome to take a look at, www.zoedomme.com

Anyhow here's one of my stories which was very popular on IC, hope you like it..

Of course the best way to make sure my subby hubby is properly teased is by tying him to our bed, removing his CB and working on his cock myself to take him to the edge as many times as I feel necessary before stopping and finding some other fun thing to do him like tickling him mercilessly until he can hardly breath or working my fingernails on the soles of his feet or making him lick the precum from my hands. Or just leaving him there while I go about other business like taking phone calls or working in my home office.

But this can be quite labour intensive for me so I like to have him tease himself sometimes. He hardly ever gets to touch his cock as he is always tied or handcuffed when the CB comes of for a TD session. But now and again I like to have him take himself right to the edge a few times in front of me. I have him strip and lie on the wooden floor by our sofa. Usually I have him wear something "pretty" like a pair of my stockings for this and always some clothes pegs on his nipples. I remove his CB and tell him to hold his cock. I sit on the sofa, remove my shoes and dangle my bare feet over and on his face. Then, when I tell him to and not before, he is allowed to wank. He is under strict orders to tell me when he is starting to get close. Once when I had him do this he failed to let me know he was close and had an unauthorised orgasm. I made his life a living hell for months after and he is very motivated to avoid this again.

I will have him take himself really close up to six times. I can tell how close he is getting because his balls swell and he oozes pre cum, together with the writhing. He is not allowed to ask or beg for release unless given permission so poor hubby just has to grit his teeth. When he tells me he is close I order him to remove his hands. He gets to lick my soles, something he does with frantic passion. I use my other foot to tease his swollen cock and balls. Usually I am so hot myself by this time that I have him kneel up with his head between my legs and take me to a wonderful, shattering orgasm. After I have come I have him kiss my toes and beg me for release while I compose myself again and bask in the glow. I love to hear and feel him grovelling and begging my feet for permission to come. Sometimes he cries. I almost feel sorry for him but he responds so well to strict treatment and a firm hand and behaves so attentively to me in the following days and weeks that to be lenient with him would do us both a dis-service.

Sometimes I will allow him one free minute. If he can come in that time, well fair enough. The only thing is he has to use only the middle finger of his left hand and has to wank like a girl; small light circles over the head of his cock. This is hysterical to watch, with him lying there in his stockings, covered in pre cum and sweat, wanking furiously with just one finger with his wrong arm. I will place both my bare feet firmly on his face and carefully count down from 60 making sure he gets one minute and not a second more. I don't let him have this privilege too often though as I don't want him to find a knack of making himself come like this too easily. When he has ejaculated using the "one finger wank" method he has confided later that it was still a very unsatisfying orgasm compared to when I grip his cock hard and allow him to come on his monthly release.

Usually his minute runs out without him having a squirt. Then if his erection has not subsided after half an hour I put an ice pack on his "manhood" - a word that always brings a smile to my face- before popping him back in his CB. Then he spends the rest of the evening at my disposal, finishing his never ending list of chores or providing me with a human footstool while I watch TV or read or talk to girlfriends on the phone. Any obvious signs of displeasure on his part or whinging results in him having his swollen balls covered in Ralgex so usually he is quiet like a little mouse!

Enjoy! Mistress Zoe
    www.zoedomme.com

2. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:57 PM
    OHHHHHH My Mistress Zoe , What a great storie . I'm about to burst out of my cb. You have a very luckey husband to a have a wife that takes such good care of him & keeps him in line. .:happy0158:

3. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    What an amazingly lucky boy your hubby is to be owned by such a caring Mistress, the fact that you go to so much trouble, and it's all for his own good of course.
    He must be so proud to be your pet.

4. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    6:57 PM
    Mistress Zoe,

That was a wonderful and vivid story. I too almost split my cage. Your subby hubby is truely blessed.

I am fairly new to this lifestyle and have just taken up a long distance relationship with Mistress Michelle. She has graciously taken me under her wing as a new sub. She has done a wonderful job of slowly weaving her way into my mind and I know that really pleases her. I have started a new thread in The Vault a few days ago. It details my journey and is entitled My New Life in Submission. Maybe you can drop by and read a little. One of the things that Mistress told me was to make sure I responded to any Mistress. So while your post is not an my thread, I did read it and i wanted to tell you Thank you for sharing that story.

Pat

5. toto

toto Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:57 AM

Thanks Mistress Zoe for a wonderful and very juicy little story...!
    Yours in dference
    toto
    PS. i love all the pics on Your website but must say my fav's the one of You on Your home page...!!!!

6. subbutstillaman

subbutstillaman Senior Member

Local Time:
    All calls cost 1 per minute, you must be 18 or over to listen to them. These recordings are of a hardcore nature and if you are easily offended do not listen to them

Nice profits if you can make them;)

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Welcome Mistress Zoe!

I haven't been to IC for a loooonnnnggg time!

Thank you for sharing your story, and I love your gallery pictures. Enjoy your stay. :animal0008:

8. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    oh MsZoe, that is so sweet of You to take care of Your subby hubby in that manner! he is very lucky, and i feel You really show Your appreciation of his service to You! ::very, dainty curtsies::

9. Mistress_zoe

Mistress_zoe Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I will post some more stories up soon.

10. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Oh My Mistress that was lovely i believe you made alot of subs and sissys very excited i know it did me thank you and i cant wait until your next story Im at your feet :anim_39:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice