Chivalry is not dead gentlemen!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sherrie’sPleasure, Apr 3, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Sherrie’sPleasure

Sherrie’sPleasure Long term member

Retired
    Southern USA
    Local Time:
    1:16 AM
    Chastity in a Female Led Relationship in my opinion is the best path for happiness.
    We chose the Holy Trainer Nano v4 (60mm) with a 40mm Ring. Started Chastity 3/2/2023 - current date
    Using this method to deny my organisms and always put my wife’s pleasure first. I’m only allowed to come if she desires it and only in her presence.
    Our goal is to channel all sexual energy to my Goddess and Queen.

Does any one agree?

Marcus_Fappington and knightly like this.
  2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    That is a worthy goal!

3. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    You are on a web site full of men wearing cock cages. I'm pretty sure asking for agreement here is not going to get you an unbiased poll :p

borbulls1961, Servus and JaySaysYes like this.
  4. Marcus_Fappington

Marcus_Fappington Mid-Life Crisis Haver

American lost in Europe somewhere
    Local Time:
    Yea that's the main goal of all this really, just as you stated it. Focus ALL a man's sexual energy on his woman who now holds the key to his sexual pleasure, literally. That's really the fundamental core to all this.

knightly likes this.
  5. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My wife and I had a discussion about this topic over breakfast this morning. I described that the harder she pushes me, challenges me, the more I am forced to embrace the frustration, redirect my energy, and focus on how to best submit and serve her. Not be a 'submissive' in a master/slave context, but driven to attune to her to make her experience the best it can be, which in turns brings out an authentic desire in her to attune to and understand me to further intensify and enhance my experience. It becomes win/win in that we see the value in putting focus on our partner's desires as a way to compel them to put the focus on meeting our desires. And it seems to compound, and the experience gets better and better. To the point where the old ways simply don't do it for us.

My wife agreed with how that has been playing out for us over the past months (with chastity).

I could stop at "I'm horny all the time" and play a cat and mouse game until release. Or really pause, let it all sink in, feel the frustration, feel the power of her feminine self challenging my masculine and use that to make the experience even stronger for both of us. That goes back to the "respect' thread. I think that is less about respect (initially) and more about boredom. If we're not constantly expanding, pushing ourselves, learning and pushing each other, we will simply get bored.

If we're not exploring our next desire is and finding a way to realize it, we'll get stuck in a state of stagnation and restlessness. I think if that goes long enough, we'd lose respect. For ones self and the sub. That's all preventable if we're conscious of it and take the steps to push ourselves.

jcesarsk likes this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice