My Journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by caged31, Feb 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. caged31

caged31 New member

Local Time:
    10:37 PM
    It was my wife's idea as she is very domineering and it turns her on immensely to be dominant sexually.

Day 1 - Cage arrived and fitted comfortably after multiple failed cages previously. Locked all day, ruined orgasm permitted via wand vibrator in the evening from mistress. Also had to take ten whips for not being as obedient as she thinks I can be.

Day 2 - Package arrives in the post with leather arm binders that connect to biceps. Locked all day, wife comes home that evening, wants me upstairs on all fours. Puts binders on with arms tied behind me, whips me ten times......unlocks the cage then places vibrator switched on full on floor then gives me a thirty min limit for a orgasm. Couldn't reach the vibrator enough to get pressure for a release, mistress kept taking the vibrator and watching me in binders while having orgasms herself. Vibrator taken away after thirty minutes and told to lock back up. 20 whips for not managing to orgasm.

Day 3 - At football locked up. Winding me up all day sexually. When get home she ties me up with binders while she has her tea and has a bath. During her bath she tells me to come to bathroom in arm binders still, takes them off, tells me to get in the bath with her, washes me down, cock included, then tells me to wash her with her between my legs and permits me to bring her to orgasm while doing so. She got out the bath then tells me to stay in it until she shouts me. She shouts me, I go into the bedroom where she is in heels and leather catsuit, tells me to get on all fours then whips me 30 times. Then orders me to get on my knees blindfolded and eat her out so she cums three times while she's sat at edge of bed. Then tells me I'm a bad boy, puts a dildo gag on me and gives me permission to fuck her with it. Then she used pinwheel on me. Then they told to lie on bed while she uses the wand to bring herself to orgasm another three times. After that she permits me to fuck her, removes the cage but says I'm not to come, fucked her, pulled out and had ruined my own orgasm....she orders me to put it back in and finish her. Afterwards she admitted she was holding her orgasm on purpose knowing I'd struggle. Immediately locked back up.

Day Four - Locked up, wife repeatedly calls me up all day where she makes herself cum with the wand vibrator while teasing me. Tells me she wants a humbler bar so she can use me as a foot stool with thigh high heels on whilst she watches TV. That evening she allows me to orgasm over her using the vibrator. Then straight back to lockup.

Day Five - At work but told to photograph the key in lock of door to house and then the cage locked and on within 60 seconds of the first photo. No whips or releases.

It's been an experience so far, not sure what to think.

majorsk and Chaz69 like this.
  2. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    you should be thinking you are very lucky

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good luck with it

4. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    4:37 PM
    Wow, that's some story, but what you don't say is how you feel about all of that. 20 and 30 whips is a lot of whipping, how did that feel?

5. majorsk

majorsk AKA Wormy boy

teacher
    East Sussex
    Local Time:
    you need to add some photos of your journey as well. Enjoy the journey though.

6. caged31

caged31 New member

Local Time:
    Day 6 - Locked up all day, let out to go to the football. Five whips when I got back for not having a submissive attitude when speaking. Busy day. No orgasms of any kind (since Sunday)

spider203 likes this.
  7. caged31

caged31 New member

Local Time:
    Day 7 - Locked up all day except for when I went for my 5km run. Ten whips for jokingly touching my cock after she unlocked me for my run.

MtnViper likes this.
  8. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    4:37 PM
    @caged31, you're doing a great job of telling us what happened, but not about how you feel about it all. Do you feel incredibly lucky for being taken on such a wild ride by a strong woman, or are you not there yet?

If you still have doubts, below is a link to another story of a guy who got introduced into this lifestyle by his wife, so it wasn't his idea either, but now he totally loves it.
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...ot-mine-so-why-is-it-so-damn-effective.41121/

9. caged31

caged31 New member

Local Time:
    Day 8 - Locked up all day as working from home......felt horny and frustrated all day.....had bought Mistress some clothes which arrived.....she was very pleased with them and said I'd earned an orgasm. She made herself cum three times with her wand before bed then used it on me.....because of previous ruined orgasms when it was close I asked her to please not ruin it this time as I was cumming.......because I asked this she ruined the orgasm......she said if I hadn't asked I'd have got one but because i disrespected the fact that she decides herself what she does without my input she ruined it. Felt very frustrated and didn't get a good night's sleep.

MtnViper and pisellog82 like this.
  10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Good luck on your journey!

11. caged31

caged31 New member

Local Time:
    Day 9/10/11 - Busy weekend.....locked up, no teasing or anything.

12. caged31

caged31 New member

Local Time:
    Day 11-21 - Was allowed a release and orgasm with wand on valentine's Day. Took me by surprise as mistress came in with red stockings, black thigh high heels on and told me to cum all over her then clean it up immediately. Was locked up all before that and since, up to today (day 21).

13. caged31

caged31 New member

Local Time:
    Day 22 - locked all day. Mistress whipped me with flogger which felt painful but good. She then grinded all over me and kissed me. Then before bed she used her wand to cum and said 'I bet you wish that you were the one making me moan don't you' and then went to sleep.

PS - Just started day 23 and a long rattan cane arrives, she tested it four times....wow - those things leave a mark and a sting don't they

Chaz69 likes this.
  14. caged31

caged31 New member

Local Time:
    Not posted for a while - but just wanted to post the rules she decided to set up and send me yesterday. -
    1) You must address Mistress correctly.
    2) You will follow Mistress's orders to the best of your ability
    3) orgasms are a privilege and are owned by mistress. I will ask mistress permission to cum and will thank after each time you do
    4) you will make your body available to me for whenever I desire.
    5) you will make the bed each morning
    6) you will keep the toys clean and fully charged to be ready for any pleasure.

Xx

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice