Can you turn off the kink?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SteveM, Jan 12, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    Throughout a few decades my wife and I engaged in various fetishes and incorporated some into our daily lives. However, we were always sable to turn off the kink and spend some vanilla time. Sometimes a fetish can get boring and it is nice to take a break from it. Even if not getting stale, I think it is a good idea to be able to switch from your kink to vanilla when warranted.

While my wife enjoys dominating her, she also does not want a husband whose only world is his fetish. Every so often we revert to our normal lives and find enjoyment in not acting dominant or submissive to each other. Every woman who has sexually dominated me did not want to so it all the time. It can be tiresome and a lot of work to constantly dominate someone. The dominant woman can chime in here.

How about your relationship? Do you turn off the kink every so often or live it full time for a long time?

2. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    That should read, "my wife enjoys dominating me". She does not enjoy dominating herself as far as I know but who really knows what others think about when they masturbate. :)

3. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    My wife and slip in and out of things very often. There has never been any fetish that consumed us 24/7 and sometimes it is nice just to be "normal" for awhile because there is some amount of role playing in all the fetish things we do.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice