Ten Reasons why Mistress Deborah is the best

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Lucy, Nov 24, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah asked me to write ten reasons today why she is the best .. so here are my ten...

1. Mistress Deborah brings out my best qualities - and gets rid of my worse ones
    2. Mistress Deborah pushes my boundaries but knows better than me where to stop
    3. Mistress Deborah likes my cock - and she likes me to come - and enjoys my cum - something of a strange statement on a site about Chastity but she likes us to dip in and out of chastity
    4. Mistress Deborah has given me a second chance of life - a kinky life - and will be forever grateful.. she is my life my soul..
    5. Mistress Deborah allows herself time to 'switch off' Mistress Deborah and gives us some vanilla time to recharge our batteries - but it is always at her discretion..
    6. Mistress Deborah likes to always twist what I expect to keep me on my toes - this morning for example I have been chained to the bed in the pvc suit with clamps on my balls and chains pulling everywhere and left for an hour...
    7. Mistress Deborah is compassionate as long as I follow her rules and dont upset her...
    8. Mistress Deborah has introduced me to pain and new things - and is teaching me to enjoy things I never thought I would...
    9. When I am with Mistress Deborah I feel I belong...
    10. Mistress Deborah rocks my world and when we marry next year I will be the happiest Slave Alive xxxxxxxx

There are lots more I could write here.... My life is very different that It was and only for the better - I am sat writing this in my harness - my cock is not locked but up my arse is a anal stretcher which is locked in place and pushing hard against my bum so I am ready for Mistress Deborah - our bondage bed is in 4 poster position because Mistress wants to play later .... I am so very lucky xxxxxxxxxxxxx

And if other Slaves or Sissys feel that want to talk to Mistress Deborah please be respectful and sensible - I am getting quite upset how many others just upset her ... If I upset her the way they do they would not be sitting down for a week....!

petevans likes this.
  2. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    8:25 PM
    so nice, very much from the heart. i mean who would make that up? im happy for u2

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    ooh philfred, i hopes i aint upset Her when i wrote to Her, cos if i did i never meant to. philfred

4. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    12:25 AM
    jemima
    Hey you!
    Of course you didn't upset me !
    You always treat women with respect and you are a good girl so don't worry!

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    ooh, thank You Mistress.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice