Nettles last night

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by submio, Jun 27, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. submio

submio Member

Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    My fiancée and I have incorporated FLR aspects into our relationship off and on over the last several years. I can feel things becoming more real as time goes on.
    There was a telling event last night. The evening prior, she expressed an interest in either edging me or us having a normal time together. I casually said we could do whichever she wanted, which was the edging. Last night when I got home from work, I found rope and cuffs on the bed, and fresh cut nettles on my dresser. I was secured in the ties and once again edged. She brought in an element of danger by wondering aloud how aggressive she was going to be with the nettles once I was fully aroused, whether I’d still want a finish as she alternated between stings and edging or if I’d beg her to stop. They were brought close to me and grazed me slightly, producing one sting. She resumed the handjob and finished me off well. In the aftermath, she said the decision of how aggressive she would be was made the night before when I gave her the right answer and spared myself more intensity. This is a not so subtle training event and I’m sure it will keep me on my toes for a while as the nettles have been growing well, as is her fascination of what they can do.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  2. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    We have played with nettles a lot we have them in abundance in the spring and fall. They are truly something that will get your attention when applied to your D and balls, and nipples. Pushing them into me, , holding them there, refreshing with new nettles when their sting is used up. Serious C torture, , but no lasting damage.

3. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    4:06 PM
    A little known thing about nettles on genitals, male or female, is if you apply enough the pain subsides and is evntually replaced by a deep buzzing that is only silenced over time.

Another thing is that everything swells up if the nettles are applied with good coverage and consistently.

Lastly, with enough nettles there is zero itching.

Apply carefully and slowly, it's very painful at first, but worth it.

Probably a good idea to have some antihistamine cream/tablets handy.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:06 PM
    good to know! Thanks.

5. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Yup. I've had a lot of experience being on the receiving end of nettles. Miastress Scarlett is a huge fan of them. Been subjected to her idea of having several stems inserted into an eye glass pouch, and tied over you know where., Something else I learned and told her, if you've had your ass nettled and hen drive with the heated seat on, yikes, does that ramp it up.
    One last point. Nettles are great food. Incredibly nutritious, and very medicinal . Sure you have seen nettles as the main, or only ingredient , in prostate pills (from the root. ). TI've made a tincture from the roots)he colonials used them frequently in soups and stews. They are good hard sautéed until they get crispy too. You have to use the leaves before they flower, because they get somewhat toxic later. After this, you should get a fall rebloom.

knightly and LukeVallentine like this.
  6. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Nettles have amazing health properties! We too have them all around the property, make nettle tea, etc.. I mentioned this thread to my wife last night and it raised an eyebrow. She has a bad rash of poison ivy right now and says she'd prefer nettles to that. But I suppose it depends "where" on the body. :) We may be incorporating nettles at some point in the future...sounds intriguing!

7. submio

submio Member

Local Time:
    It seems like that would take quite a bit of patience. I do like that my fiancée prefers to apply them with me fully tied down. It enhances the danger and reinforces my inability to stop what might happen.

I don’t remember where or how we first heard about nettles but I received the same look that made me realize it sparked something in her. Soon after, she told me to go find where they grow locally and dig some up to plant at home so they are available anytime she wants. I have three patches growing now, one right by the edge of the driveway that is a reminder every time I walk by.

knightly likes this.
  8. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Hell no!. No contest. I have horrible reactions to PI, the bain of my life. I'll wager I've had it an average of once a year. Had it 4 times in a year once. Got it from the roots in winter when you can't see it, growing up the sides of barns, in the fields, by the river, you name it. Twice it left scars that took over a year to heal. I can look at it and get it. My wife can pull it up with bare hands and need get it. nettles are so much more temporal. Poison Ivy is Not for sex play ore any other kind of play

9. submio

submio Member

Local Time:
    As someone who used to get poison ivy from head to toe from the lightest touch of a leaf even with washing right after, I’ll give you three pieces of advice that could reduce your level of suffering forever.

I take Oral Ivy daily, it’s homeopathic product that builds your immunity. If I get any reaction from poison at all now it’s a few tiny dots. And taking a megadose of Oral Ivy greatly shortens the length of the rash. It’s getting harder and more expensive to get Oral Ivy but it’s been greatly worth it.

if you do have poison ivy (or any other itchy spots), apply hot water - as hot as you can stand without burning yourself. It releases the histamines and you won’t have any itching there for about six hours. Removing the itching helps to not scratch and prolong the suffering.

Lastly, I saw a video that showed graphically how poison ivy is an oil that gets on your skin. They used something like motor oil to demonstrate how even washing with soap and water wouldn’t completely remove it, instead kind of pushing it around. You have to use a rag to actually scrub the oil off of your skin. I could never understand why I could barely touch a leaf, wash right away and still get it. This suddenly made sense.

Hope these help!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice