penis prisoners Journal

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by penis prisoner, Nov 21, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    1:22 AM
    Hello fellow members

I am penis prisoner and welcome to my journal I have been a member here since November 2008 and have been interested in chastity and have been wearing a CB on and off since 2005. I have been self locked pretty much since 05 and have been searching for a Mistress to lock me and to serve. It has been a long and sometimes depressing search and have had a lot of rejection. Well a few weeks ago I found Ms Laurel and we started chatting and after working a few things out she agreed to lock me and take control. She is a great person and a lovely Mistress very caring and attentive to my concerns. I am very happy excited and scared at the same time to finally be in control of a Mistress. We do not live in the same place so it will be a long distance relationship but that is fine by me its great having a KH. I locked myself in my CB6Ks on November 18th and have sent my keys to her. I am now 4 days into my lockup and denial period and Ms Laurel has not indicated how long i will be locked up for the initial lockdown period. Like I have said its a different feeling for me now that I am no linger in control of my keys its very exciting and scary to. I am holding up great so far and love the felling of being locked in my cage it gets very tight when I have an attempted erection no room at all to erect! I am pretty much used to being locked so I don't have any problems sleeping in my cage anymore Im so glad thats over with. I am also happy to be in the cage again it gives me a sense of security to be locked and owned by Ms Laurel. I will be keeping you updated on how my lockup is going on my new journal Thank you Ms Laurel!!!

2. penis prisoner

Local Time:
    Hello I'm up to day 8 of lockup so far. Tomorrow marks a week locked up. I am doing pretty well so far although I am pretty horny now. The morning seems to be the worst for me I allways wake up with a raging erection in my cage and I don't have any room to get erect so its pretty intense somtimes painfull. But I get out of bed and pee and it goes down witch gives some relief. My Godess Ms laurel has still not indicated when I will get relief and an O. Its a totally differnt felling being locked with a KH in control and I'm still not used to it but I will have to get used to it since I'm her slave. I do like the felling of being totally trapped and owned by my KH and look forward to my new journey that I am on. She will be training me to go long term and ill be in 24/7. I am happy to be under controll of Ms Laurel and am glad to be locked I need to be locked. It makes me happy and feel secure to know that my cronic masturbation is now under control BTW before I was locked I would J/O at least 3 times maybe more a day! I want to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving and thanks for reading my journal!

3. penis prisoner

Local Time:
    I also wanted to thank you again Ms Laurel for agreeing to be my KH you are a great woman very nice and friendly. I hope you are getting over your cold and feel better a Godess like you dosent deserve that.

4. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Congrats, and to such a nice Lady too! Hope it is all you ever dreamed of, and good luck! :becareful:

5. penis prisoner

Local Time:
    Hello all I thought it was about time I updated my journal. I am now once again self locked and I have decided to try and break my previous record of 36 days without an O. I have been wearing my CB6KS cage witch I find more comfy than the 3K but the 6K cage split on me a week ago so ill be locked in my 3K cage. I found a new anti pull out fix that seems to be working out for me so far I posted about it in the mall under the CB range. I locked myself up in my CB3K on Tuesday Jan 11th and I intend to stay locked without relief untill at least March 11th that would give me a full 2 months of denial! I am now 6 days into this and I am horny as hell I went through a very bad frustration period thismorning but there's nothing I can do about it. This will be the longest denial period of my life I have never gone 2 months without an O in my life. I really hope I can accomplish this I know its going to be a long and difficult road ill be going nuts with frustration but I need gto do it. I froze my keys in a waterbottle in the freezer so I don't have immedate access to them. I put them in a non microwave bottle on purpose so I can't nuke em to get out. I will keep my journa lupdated to let you know how its going. Ill need all the luck I can get so please wish me luck. Thank you for reading my journal.

6. ms-laurel

ms-laurel Junior Member

Local Time:

Good thinking with the non-nukeable water bottle...wish you the best on your journey. Keep us posted!! :)
    Mistress Laurel

7. penis prisoner

Local Time:
    Hello Ms Laurel thank you very much for your wishes it helps comming from a great Godess like you! I am still doing ok and I will kepp you posted. Take care Ms Laurel.

8. penis prisoner

Local Time:
    I am now up to day 7 of denial locked in my CB3K. I decided that it was time for a full cleaning out of my cage. I let the waterbottle thaw out and I unlocked myself today. I must say it felt good to get some freedom I sprang to life right away after removing the cage!. I also checked out my skin under where the anti pull out bead chain rests and I did not see any major problems so far just a little mark from my caged erections. My horniness lever is increasing rapidly and it was very hard to hold back on giving myself an orgasm during my cleaning. After some pretty bad desperation to cum I managed to finish the cleaning and lock myself back up without incedent. I am happy and proud of myself that I am still denied. The keys are safley back in the freezer. I wish I had a better routine for cleaning but this will have to do. Well thank you for reading my journal and I hope you are doing good! watch for more updates.

9. penis prisoner

Local Time:
    I am up to day 9 of denial today. I am having a problem with caged erections thismorning I got woken up by a very painfull one and it is pretty intense. I am extremely horny today also. I am trying to think of ways to controll the frustration and burn off the horniness. I get out of bed and walk around and I do some push ups with works pretty well. I really don't feel like cumming after the push ups. I wish the urge to cum wasn't so strong. I am learning to channel that energy to other uses like doing more chores. I would really like to cum right now but I know I can't. If anyone has any ideas on how to deal with the despration is like to hear them.

10. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    I controlled my morning erections by cold showering, or running cold water over my cock, being 24/7 now for a long time now and very rarely get the morning erections, the cb3000 trained me well.

11. penis prisoner

Local Time:

12. penis prisoner

Local Time:
    Today marks 11 days locked up without orgasm for me. I had a rough morning again yesterday very horny and wanted to cum badly. I just can't believe how strong the will to cum can be it makes me climb the walls. I had an easier day today not to horny I hope I'm settling into the cage because its going to be a long haul. I am happy that I am truly trapped in my cage it takes away my ability to take matters into my own hands. I am getting used to being in my cage 24/7 again and I love the feeling! Thanks for reading and watch for more updates.

13. penis prisoner

Local Time:
    Hello today is day 14 locked without an O. I am very horny today and I would love to get out and have an O today. Frustration is really hard to deal with somtimes I just can't get cumming out of my mind today. I also had some very strong caged erections to deal with so strong they got painfull. Frustration is both fun and torture and right now I hate it lol. But I'm still going to try to go to Mar 11 without an O. Please wish me luck its going to be a buumpy road for me and I ned the support. But I'm still having fun with it to.

14. penis prisoner

Local Time:
    Hello all today is day 18 of my lockup and I seem to be settling in and calming down. I unlocked for a cleaning and a shave on Friday it was very difficult to resist temptation to j/o but I managed to resist. It did feel pretty good to be free though but I did want to lock back up as soon as I could. I also shaved my pubes and I think I look pretty good clean shaven and I feel good to being clean shaven. I received my new CB6Ks cage last week so I decided to lock myself in it. After being in the 3K for 2 weeks I noticed the diffrence in the size of the cage. I feel much more squeezed in now and it is very tight. I enjoy that feeling though so I am happy being in the 6Ks. Overall I seem to be over the hump with the frustration for now Im sure it will come back and I will have to deal with it. I will keep you updated and thanks for reading my journal. :)

15. penis prisoner

Local Time:
    Hello everyone today marks day 24 of my lockup. I have now been in lockup for 3 weeks and am doing very good. I have noticed that the horniness and the frustration level has been dropping off witch is a relief. The worst time for frustration is still in the morning after I wake up that used to be my masturbation time so its still pretty difficult to cope with the frustration in the morning. I find that doing some household chores helps burn off the horniness. The morning cages erections are also pretty intense. The rest of the day has been getting better witch is good. I have been locked in my CB6Ks cage now for a week and I feel that it is more comfortable than the CB3K the 3K can be to long and my penis retracts up into the cage when I'm flaccid. The 6KS is just the right size ad it also fits under my clothes better than the 3K there is not much of a noticeable bulge at all. I am getting used to being locked and I don't even notice that I am locked up much anymore. Its kind of weird but the 6Ks cage is so small that it feels like I don't even have a penis anymore that is until I get aroused then I get a full and very tight reminder of my prison! Thats not to say that I hate being locked at times though I do wish I could break it off and get a full erection and have fun but that frustration is all part of the fun of chastity! I am almost halfway through my lockup of 2 months approaching one month in and about to break my record witch I am very excited about! I will try to stay strong and keep on going so far it has been a great experence. Thanks for reading my journal more updates to come :).

16. penis prisoner

Local Time:
    Hello today marks day 26 in lockup for me and I am loving it! I have an exciting announcement about my lockup status. an online friend has agreed to be my KH until I find one. It is a male friend and he lives out of state so contact will be online only I sent my keys to him yesterday and I have to say I am very excited about the situation. It is a whole different feeling when you are not in possession of your keys. He is aware of my goal of 2 months and that my anticipated release date was to be on march 11th. He felt that that was not long enough for me and that I should be able to hold out longer than that. I am to be locked for 2 months from the day he receives my keys I have already been locked for 3 weeks so my new record will be 3 months. I am a little scared about the thought of going 3 months without an O it will be the longest I have ever gone. I am settling into the cage now after 3 weeks and my frustration level is diminishing witch is good. This is defiantly going to be a long haul and I'm wondering how I will survive it don't get me wrong I am also very excited about it to! I am very happy to have a KH once again and will work hard to keep him happy. I am sure I will get desprate to cum and will be climbing the walls in frustration before long. This is going to be an interesting journey I will keep you updated. Thanks for reading :) .

17. penis prisoner

Local Time:
    Hello everybody today marks a month locked up without an orgasm. My current record is 35 days and I will be breaking it. My KH has received my keys yesterday Feb 8th and I will be locked until Apr 8th. I am finding that the need to cum is going down the longer that I have been locked. I was ok thismorning not to horny and the caged erections are getting less and less. I am now used to being locked and there are times that I don't even notice that I'm locked up. I am both excited and scared about going this long this is going to be the longest denial preiod of my life. I will do the remainder of my denial in my CB6KS so not much room to grow since I fill the cage when flaccid. Take care and I will keep my journal updated.

18. penis prisoner

Local Time:
    Hello I decided it was time to update my journal. I am very sad to say this but I have failed with my 3 month lockup. A little over a week ago the ring broke on my CB6Ks and the cage came off and I was free. It felt so good to be free and get a full erection after all that time I could just not help myself and I masturbated and had an orgasm it did feel good but I am so dissapointed that I have failed again and my record remains at a month. I am currently free and I might try for another month in my CB3K this week. My friend that has my keys was also very dissapointed in me. I know that I am a failure and I probably dont belong on this site I am very depressed over it. All I can do is start over and hope I can do it next time. Thanks for reading my journal.

19. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    Cheer up! :)

You didn't defeat the device on purpose. You were tempted after it broke, but that's understandable.

Practice makes perfect, you'll do better next time. B)

20. penis prisoner

Local Time:

Hello Mistress Watchful Thank you so much for your kind words! I am getting over it and I will try again as soon as I can get a replacement ring. once again Thank you so much for cheering me up you are a great Mistress!!! :)

21. penis prisoner

Local Time:
    Hello everyone

I received my new replacement rings for my CB6Ks this week from the Millers and I have to say that there customer service is great! Well anyway I couldn't wait to lock myself back up in my CB6Ks and I will try for a month this time I still need more training to get over that record and to get used to being locked 24/7 witch is my goal. It does feel really great to be back in lockup after being free for a month. The CB6Ks is just so comfortable and not much room for erection! I am so happy and am over my depression now I cant get over how much being locked makes me happy! I will be sending my keys back to my friend today to so to avoid any temptation to unlock. I hope I can do it this time and I will try very hard and hopefully I don't have anymore trouble with failures with my CB6Ks. Thanks for reading.

22. penis prisoner

Local Time:
    I am now on day 5 of my current lockup! and I am doing really great this time around. I am loving being back in my cage it makes me very happy! I do have problem with depression and being locked seems to be helping pull me out of it. The frustration has not been that bad yet and Im not missing not being able to have a full erection either. The caged erections don't have much room at all but it feels good so far and I have been sleeping good in it to. I am determined to avoid temptation this time around and win over the horniness and frustration that will set in. Well thats all I have to say today and I will post another update in a few days. Thanks Take care.

23. mobico69

mobico69 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:22 AM

Good luck with this. I went a month, and it drove me crazy..I'm on like 11 days, and I have no idea when I'm getting to O.

24. penis prisoner

Local Time:

Hello mobico69 Thanks for your good wishes. Yep going a month can drive you crazy!! Good luck with your current lockup.

25. penis prisoner

Local Time:
    Hello Well today marks a week in lockup for me so far! I'm doing great so far and I'm really loving being locked up. I did however have a rough time this morning with the morning wood it was a little painful and very frustrating! I wanted to cum so badly it was rough trying to overcome the will to cum but I did. I got out of bed and peed and the caged erection went down after a few minutes witch was a relief. I did some exercises to try to burn off the frustration some running in place push ups and sit ups and it did the trick I was worn out and not thinking about cumming anymore :) . I am feeling fine right now and I just cant get over how happy being locked makes me most of the time LOL. I had the desire to be further restrained so I decided to put on my handcuffs and leg shackles sitting in my living room watching TV. Its a little hard to type in handcuffs! I have 3 more weeks to go before my month is up and I know it will get hard but Ill deal with the frustration. I might even try to go another week after my month is up Ill see how I feel. Well thanks for reading and have fun!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice