Starting Fresh

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by lockedsliver, Dec 26, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. lockedsliver

lockedsliver Active member

N/A
    Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    Hi All,

So, as some of you know, I come here on and off; mostly to lurk. I do engage sometimes, but its rare. Anyway, with a new year coming and with everything going on, I'm starting fresh in 2018 (well honestly end of 2017).

My Story
    :
    I met my wife about 10 years ago, and never once hid from her the fact that I love chastity. She wasn't sure about it but was willing to look into it. We couldn't afford it at the time, due to a very ugly divorce I had gone through (Ironically, ex-wife was cheating on me). So, when we finally could afford it, we bought a CB6k. I wont review it - but I will say I ended up injuring myself with it and requiring surgery for a hydroselectomy.

We decided to quit, then eventually found the holy trainer. The reviews were grand, almost a buy, put it on never take it off device from what we read. When we got it, we found that to be significantly different. I was able to get it on, but then after an hour or two I had to take it off due to burning. Eventually getting up to about 4 - 6 hours at a time before it would burn too badly and I'd remove it.

Eventually, after a year and a half of sometimes trying, sometimes ignoring it I decided to put it on one day while Mistress was away because I was horny. Slipped it on, and for 60 hours I did just fine. Unfortunately, when she took it off, I had abrasions on the underside of my testicles (very sad). So we decided to let it heal and would revisit. Nothing more was said of that device since November.

Tonight, just like last time, I was feeling worked up, Mistress unavailable. She was taking a nap as she has been running like crazy lately. I didn't want to wake her, so I've locked up. I'm hoping to just keep it on 24 hours this time. If I take it off and it's not injured, I'll rest for a day and then put it on for 1-2 days and check again.

I just thought I'd share my story with you all. I hope you've had a Merry Christmas. Please wish me luck!

guest 2942 and Joroincharge like this.
  2. lockedsliver

N/A
    Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    Well, I have been in 3 hours so far. While I have been on tumblr, reddit, fet, here and twitter, I have not been bad and no pain or burning or anything. All seems to be going well!

3. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    Good luck, and take it slow!

4. lockedsliver

N/A
    Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    So I unlocked after about 5 hours. Took Tuesday off and am now locked again. Will wear it until bed. I was told to remove for sleep then put on in the morning.

5. lockedsliver

N/A
    Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    Mistress has released me tonight and intends to lock me back up in the morning. I went 5 hours this time and hope to go 6 tomorrow. I'm enjoying the training. Not sure how long this will take to get to a full day. I'll just take my time getting there.

6. lockedsliver

N/A
    Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    Mistress just locked me back up. I'm pretty sure it will be until midnight again. I like the break in period she is using.

7. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Your commitment and dedication is admirable. The HT is a good device I personally had no problems with it. I was able to wear it for a long time with no issues. With all your problems I'm just wondering if it's the right fit for you. Since every penise is different it takes a different cage for each of us untill we find what's right for us. I hope you find the perfect fit and can stay locked long term. It sounds like your dedicated towards that Goal. Good Luck.

8. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If you are interested, put your flacid measurements down, cut or uncut, and will steer you on a cheap steel device that will most assuredly be ok for a week or so without removal.

I have gotten a few cages from amazon that were even more comfortable than my custom mature metal cage.

Mash2214 and Allen1987 like this.
  9. lockedsliver

N/A
    Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    I think the issue is with the shape of the back ring honestly. The burning I have determined to be caused by folds of skin at the bottom of the ring. The biggest point of concern was when I wore it for 36 hours and then took it off to find abrasions that took about 4 days to fully heal. I couldn't tell if they were friction burns or if they were something else, but it actually drew blood.

I wear the 50mm ring, and the HT is the normal, not the mini or anything. I can get the 50 on but the 46 would be a really tight fit. I'll see if I can do some measurements and post them up here. The biggest issue is I have an exceptionally large right testicle. I mean it's very big, I've had surgery down there because of a hydroselectomy and it went down from grapefruit size but it's not 3x the size of the left one which I would say is average size.

10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I'm with @Nicoftime and @Allen1987 get your measurements as close as possible when flaccid and purchase an inexpensive cage that's close, if you can find one that has different backup rings that's a bonus. Just because they don't cost hundreds of dollars doesn't mean they won't work. The cage I wear was under $40 I did need to smooth off some edges but that was all. I like to think of it as buying a wedding ring you try on many different ones untill you find the one that perfect for you. Good Luck

11. lockedsliver

N/A
    Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    Hi everyone. I just wanted to let you know, I thought about what you all said, I remembered that I also have a cb6k. So tonight I decided to lock up with it instead of the holy trainer.

I played with spacers and pins and found a very comfy setting. It's not pinching. Rubbing, or burning.

When we bought it we also bought the extra large ring separately. I'm surprised how comfy it is. I dunno how sleeping will go in it but if I continue to feel this good I may just leave it on tonight. I've never felt this comfy in a cage.

Mash2214 likes this.
  12. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    I take it you are using lube as well to keep from abrasions and chafing? It can be very important to stop that burning sensation.

Well done on your dedication, you are doing very well.

13. lockedsliver

N/A
    Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    Yes Miss, in the holy trainer I had to use live about every 2 hours to keep the burning down. Even then I got the abrasions.

I've been in the 6k 9 hours and haven't had to reapply yet though I will in a bit. I've not had a single burning sensation. I slept with no problem. No pinching, rubbing or burning at all.

I may have found a solution.

14. lockedsliver

N/A
    Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    I really think that due to a surgery I had that the oval based ring in the holy trainer just will not work for me. I think it was the cause of the burning and pain and damage. The round based ring on this cb6k is great and comfortable. I'm now at approximately 12 hours and still haven't had a single problem. I slept comfortably in this though I had vivid dreams. I've had an erection which didn't make me want to drop to my knees. Mistress looked it over and said everything much pinker than with the holy trainer. She was pleased.

She asked me to say thank you to everyone involved in getting me to this point. She definitely appreciates all your help, as do I. You have given me a Christmas gift that I think will live with me for a long time to come (or not cum LOL).

15. lockedsliver

N/A
    Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    Well it's been just over 25 hours now and I can say I'm still locked. I've taken it carefully, checked for discoloration, or anything and it's not changing color still nice and pink down there, warm and most importantly no burning at all. I did apply some more lube at midnight just to make sure I sleep well. Mistress is very very happy with this result as am I.

She has all of the keys right now but will unlock me if I need out for any reason other than to touch. She said she wants me in until at least after the ball drops. It would be my longest ever by about 12 hours to get to the ball dropping.

She is liking this a lot now that it's working. She took full advantage of me today and is very satisfied and left me very frustrated LOL. She said it was the most powerful she's ever had. Apparently being locked and on my hands and knees brought out something in me. Sorry for that over share.

I cannot say thank you enough for all the help @Mistress Jules @Mash2214 @Allen1987 @Nicoftime and @boisub i couldn't have done this with each of you. I've literally been trying since 2003 and it finally worked. You are all awesome and deserve all the props in the world.

boisub and Mash2214 like this.
  16. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    your Welcome. Have yourself a Fantastic New Year.

17. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    Congratulations on making progress. It's not easy find a device and getting used to wearing it and now that you have it is great to hear that your Mistress is enjoying this as well.

Have a great New Year, I am sure the ball drop will be fun for you.

lockit likes this.
  18. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    Ball drop, lol

Seriously though, thanks for your kind words @lockedsliver! I hope things continue to go well for you and your Mistress. Getting through the first few hours/days locked is a great achievement and hopefully the beginning of a long and fulfilling journey for both of you.

19. lockedsliver

N/A
    Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    Happy New Year @Allen1987 you're right this is a great place and everyone is definitely supportive

Allen1987 likes this.
  20. lockedsliver

N/A
    Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    So, my last post of 2017 will be this:

I'm currently still locked. I have been locked since 1:02 AM Friday night/Saturday morning. I have been informed that I will not be unlocked until 2018 is here and no guarantee on when. It is still especially comfortable and I am very grateful my year ended on such a high note.

Mistress did order me the CB6000s cage to fit better than the regular. It should be here Thursday. She is excited as well. At 1:02 PM today I beat my old longest record which in itself was a holy nightmare. I'm loving the feeling of being locked but I can say that I'm an emotional ball of nerves as well.

I guess the hormones are making me weepy LOL. Anyway, thank you again and finally:
    HAPPY NEW YEARS

21. lockedsliver

N/A
    Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    So I was locked until early Thursday. Mistress found a spot on me that had tried to start bleeding. I couldn't feel it, but it was rubbing me raw. I definitely felt it after removing the cage. I had some very odd feelings after being unlocked. The first is, I could still feel the ring holding me despite it not being on there anymore.

We used liquid bandage and neosporin and just kept it clean. After 2 days the injury was gone so i'm locked back up. This time I am using a bigger pin/spacer and the smaller cage which came in Friday night. It's very comfortable but the spacer is pinching just a bit so I'm gonna have to figure that out. Otherwise, it's great.

22. lockedsliver

N/A
    Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    It's been a while since I've been on. Partially I took a hiatus because of somethings that bothered me on here; but mostly because of the flu. I got a terrible infection post flu and needed 4 weeks to recover. I've been unlocked the whole time and don't feel very good about it. I miss the cage. I will admit that ever since getting to multiple day lockups it's been very difficult to be good when unlocked.

I haven't cheated but I've been tempted when I felt good enough. Now that the doctors have put me on a steroid, I'm really really struggling, and I've started longing for some good cute girly clothes again. I haven't had any that looked cute in quite a while.

Anyway, I just wanted to check in with everyone.

23. lockedsliver

N/A
    Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    I was locked up again today. When Mistress would click the lock in the past it always felt odd, like the wind sucked away and my knees got weak. Today, when she locked me up, it just felt right, normal, comfortable. I had been craving it and missing it for a while now. She was holding strong I had to be better before she would lock me up again. I'm sure it will make me crazy again, but I love the feel of this cage around me.

24. lockedsliver

N/A
    Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    It's been a while since I posted on here. Life got busy, and unfortunately I had a hand injury that took some serious medical treatment which prevented anything else... IE the mri would have sucked with this thing on.
    Since my recovery, I've been locked more than unlocked. I'm getting more comfortable with the locking and staying that way. 4 or 5 days is comfortable now. I'm sure it will get longer and longer as time goes on.

Mistress and I are trying for a baby which makes staying locked long periods of time difficult. However, we still are working at it. She likes it but she doesn't interact with it much, just enough to remind me of it and let me know she hasn't forgotten. She worries that it will work me up too much and that we're trying to get past the 5 day mark... actually today is day 6 this time.

I find that day 3 or 4 usually are the hardest for me, I get so horny and worked up... a couple times she broke down and let me out so I could sleep for work.

25. fkfk

fkfk Active member

Engineering
    HK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    just saving up those for baby or babies ;)

Rectrix and lockedsliver like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice