How screwed up is this?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Hoss, Jul 27, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Hoss

Hoss Member

Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    My keyholder, S_ is a straight, married woman, and I'm 'dating' a lesbian.

Well, not really dating, but last night I took a lass that I've known for years out to dinner. I was hungry and enjoy female companionship with my meals, it doesn't matter if nothing ever comes of it. Totally spur of the moment, we were sitting at the bar, and and I made some crack about throwing her over my shoulder and taking her to dinner, she decided to walk to my truck. When we got back, I told her she had a new position. Whenever I wanted to take a woman to dinner and not get anything out of it, she's the one.

She doesn't know how perfect for me that is. I get to enjoy the company of head turning woman, make at least a few people jealous, enjoy a meal, and all with out having to worry about sparks and having to explain my situation.

On a little less strange note. S_ tells me that she has a surprise for me on Wednesday. That will be the 4 week anniversary of me giving her the keys. Knowing her, a surprise doesn't mean I'm getting them back. She could just as easily bring me a cigar and tell me that the surprise is that I'm not getting out for another month. She is a evil bitch(she calls her self that, and allows me to do so, so don't get upset by what seems to be disrespect), and I love that about her.

2. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:01 PM
    Is S_ married to someone other than you I take it?

Is her husband aware she has a chastity bitch?

Please don't read it wrong and think I'm taking the moral high ground, far from it, near every relationship my Ma'am has had in the last 15 years has been with a married man, I'm just really interested to know......:nerd:

3. Hoss

Hoss Member

Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    Yes, She's married to a very nice gent. And he doesn't know.

She let me out last night, with the instructions that I'm to "edge" every 4 hours. If I make a mistake and go to far, I am not to bother giving the keys back to her tomorrow evening. She said I'm not suffering enough for her.

Like I said, she's an evil bitch.

Hoss

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice