Birthday Gifts

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by newgirlie, May 24, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. newgirlie

newgirlie Active member

Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    Birthdays are amazing. On my birthday my Queen gave me an extraordinary gift. She undressed and sat on the edge of the bed. After unlocking me, she added a lot of lube to her pussy and my clitty. As she guided me inside her she warned me not to move or stroke. Just enjoy being inside for the 1st time in 4 years. She offered me a choice. 1. Go ahead and cum inside her. However, if I did, I would not be allowed another release for 6 months, and she would do everything she could to make those months unbearable. Or 2, pull out and jerk off onto her pussy and we would continue as we normally do.

As much as I wanted to cum inside, I knew I would only last a couple of strokes, so I asked permission to withdraw and then cum on her pussy, not in it. She congratulated me on making the right choice. After I ejaculated, she had me kneel and watch my load drip down her ass crack before I was instructed to clean (lick) it up.

After I was re-caged, she went to the closet and brought out a wrapped present. She told me that if I had opted to cum in her I would not have received this additional gift. I opened it and it was a pocket pussy. She said I could use it the next time I was granted a release. I have the best Queen.

qwer75, JackStrap, fkfk and 5 others like this.
  2. missmissy

missmissy Active member

Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    Sounds like your Queen knows you very well, perhaps better than you know yourself. Enjoy the structure your Queen gives you.

danijean001 likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    Many happy returns, and it sound like your queen knows you well!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice