My demeanor caged vs uncaged

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by luv2bfreakie, Nov 24, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. luv2bfreakie

luv2bfreakie New member

Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    On Saturday, November 21, 2015, during an after shower inspection, my keyholder discovered some redness where my cage had been rubbing. She told me to leave it off until she wanted me to put it back on. She allowed me to orgasm that evening inside her and the next morning. Monday came and she still had not told me to put it back on so I went to work without it. That evening she said that my attitude towards her was different uncaged so she instructed me to put it back on. I did so with delight since I had missed having it on. As soon as I put it back on I felt like a completely different person. I went right back to wanting nothing more than to please her. I slept better with it on and felt more at ease while wearing it. Is this a normal feeling? Am I truly a different person with or without it? I like the person that I am with it on. I am less aggressive and I seem to not let things get to me. I have my own business and sometimes the stress is unbearable. It seems to be easier to handle while being caged and denied. I am sure my keyholder will keep me locked up for quite a while since she likes me better that way. Just a little information on the redness. I had wore jeans the previous day which were too tight for being caged and it caused discomfort and slight soreness. I have larger pants on now and I am comfortable and caged just the way my keyholder and I like it.

spider203 and Subeva74 like this.
  2. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    I too feel very different locked vs. unlocked. Due to a recent infection I can't be locked for a while and I feel naked.

luv2bfreakie likes this.
  3. Subeva74

Subeva74 Active member

IT
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    Same here.
    My wife and I had a long talk about this some time ago. And I told her I didn't know why but the wearing my cage I felt different. After the talk we both agreed I need to wear my cage as a sort of "medicine" so my mind and hormones are more like we both like. Since then she is lots more keen on my wearing my chastity cage.

luv2bfreakie likes this.
  4. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:07 AM
    I had exactly the same conversation with my wife tonight. I told her that I couldn't explain the difference, but something just 'clicked' in my brain when I put the device on. She has noticed the difference too. We are pretty close to making this a permanent part of our lives and making my lock up periods progressively longer.

luv2bfreakie likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice