Keeping Clean

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cnlh, Jul 13, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. cnlh

cnlh Member

North Carolina
    Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    I have a CB 6000 and I really enjoy wearing it but after a few days when I take it off to clean It sells like piss I wash really good every day and I would like to not to have to take it off to clean at much. Does anyone have any tips on how to keep it clean. I use q-tips and i squirt water up in the cage witch comes out the vent holes but it just dont seem to do the job.

2. wettie

wettie Long term member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    3:16 PM

I'm no expert, I've been in a CB6000s for almost two weeks without taking it off and it's clean and smells nice. The secret I learned was two things:

Silicone Lube, this will keep you near the front of the cage (at least in the 6000s) and avoid urin getting in there, and:

www.swabits.com, part number 71-4542 is a 6 inch foam tipped swab that reaches everywhere in the cage. I soap it up in the morning and clean all around inside and rinse out with the handheld shower head. I use another to dry out the inside after a shower, and keep one handy just incase I get any urin inside. Every once in a while I stick one in, swab it around, and give it a good smell to make sure everything smells good.

At this point with I think I could keep my CB6000s on for at least a month without issue, but I'll keep you posted.

3. hotwife&me

hotwife&me Member

Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    Do I need to dry after showering or is it fine not too? I have a 6k too. I use baby oil because I don't know what else to get here in Australia.

4. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    Hi cnlh:

I also wear a CB6000 and the biggest problem is keeping it clean. Compunded by the fact that it is way too small or me and i get serious cuts from it unless i use a large bandaid like patch on the lower part ofmy shaft which protects Her property but it also collects the smell from body sweat.

i have struggled with this and i usethe Q-tips as everyone else but i am not circumsized so i find it usefull to use alchohol first and i sometimes just pour a bit down the tube from the top and chase it with the Q-tip and then i squirt a little liquid soap or shampoo down from the top and chase that with the Q-tip then rinse it all out.

i have gathered from reading a lot of posts that it depends on the size of the wearer and girth is also a consideration.
    Some seem to have a relatively easy time of it and others like myself have to be innovative.
    i have actually split my tube three times from erections. In one year i replaced it three times.
    The supplier explained to me in terms i had never heard before the penis is a hydraulic tool (Hmmm...tool eh?)
    If you are larger that average, even slightly, there will be less air inside the tube and if it is a tight fit there may be NO air at all.
    Meaning moremoisture hencemore smell.

So that means more maintenance, so that is what we do.

i don't think there is one single answer to ths but there is my two cents

subklik

5. wettie

wettie Long term member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    3:16 PM
    Good point on the size issue, I'm pretty small so it works out for me, I'm in a 6000s and it's still spacious most of the time. This might be the one time having a small pens is to my advantage. Then again, if it were bigger I probably wouldn't want to lock it up!

6. cnlh

cnlh Member

North Carolina
    Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    I am very small to and I have problems with the very tip of my penis swelling or puffing up were the urine comes out do you have this problem or know what causes it?

7. avidwood

avidwood Member

Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    You know, I just started in a Birdlocked classic, and the tip of my penis is getting puffy too. I think it is irritated by the edges of the slot in front, they feel a little grabby when the tip of my cock brushes against them. At this point, I am just living with it. Regards.

8. cagedhubby

cagedhubby Member

Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    the best wat I have found is the simplest. A bath, soack and clean. works perfectly for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice