A completely different sexual journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Anthony lee, Jul 23, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Anthony lee

Anthony lee Seeking impowerment through chastity

Driver
    Ireland
    Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    Some years ago, my wife had an affair. Up to that, we were a very traditional couple with a mostly traditional sex life. I realise now, there was a lot I didn't know. I found out about the affair and made her give me details even thought it was tearing me apart, but we ended up having the greatest sex of our lives for a time.
    Then, some years later again, in 2014, she suddenly switched off, rejecting me completely. I haven't had intercourse since then. So I masturbated a lot, too much (I was doing it anyway, so no change there ). I became demoralised, and frustrated. At one stage I even began to panic, feeling I couldn't control myself any longer.
    I have never been unfaithful. Not that I'm that moral, maybe just circumstances. I found this site about a year ago and couldn't believe all I had in common with so many of you. I do know I have a very fertile sexual imagination.
    I have no locking device, I tried to make a home made one, not out of meanness, but because I felt too embarrassed to order one. I'm still at that stage but I don't think for much longer. I abandoned the home made device after a few hours and that was last year, shortly after discovering this site.
    I have began practising edging to precum stage and chastity since finding this wonderful site. From masturbating three times a week over the years and experiencing low moral and actual physical symptoms including felling cold and no energy afterwards, I have managed a few weeks. This time I'm on 11 days and hope to go at least a month. I find my imagination is greater and I'm happier, but I eventually give in after two weeks at the most. Then it's a problem not to keep going. Having to start all over again. If only I could tell her what is going on.
    I've spoken to my wife several times, complaining 'you never touch me, we never have intimacy, never mind PIV'. I had to explain to her what that was :)
    I now fantasise about her taking a lover and locking and feminising me, but she doesn't know this. That's the tragedy, we are on completely different sexual journeys. I just can't take the risk of broaching this subject yet, although this evening I did suggest, half jokingly, that she return to her original lover for a 'weeks holiday' He is a cousin and she still knows where he lives.
    I keep asking her 'is it just me or have you lost all sexual interest?' I'm still not sure, she seems completely indifferent to my situation. In all other respects, we are a good couple.
    I'm enjoying the fantasying, and I have started looking for my first cage. Who knows where this will go? Hopefully I'll have more to say. Happy locking you lucky ones whose wifes/partner are on board.

spider203 and Rectrix like this.
  2. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    Getting zero physical intimacy in the primary relationship is something I couldn't put up with --sounds really rough Anthony. I sure hope you are getting love and nurturing in other ways -- if not, why are you staying? What does your wife say when you ask: "is it just me or have you lost all sexual interest?"

Eric Ny and Anthony lee like this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I've got to be honest, this does not sound like a healthy relationship.

4. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Is this real? You’ve gone 8 years without sex and now you feel you need chastity to enhance your own need not to have sex? Already feel you’re accomplished in that one…
    If it is genuine. And you say you’ve spoken you your wife complaining. Then you want sex and you’re not getting it. So maybe forget chastity and think of ways to please your wife or find a way that a very normal discussion should go. “Complaining” “half-joking”… how about telling her how you feel? Asking her opinion or reasoning for not wanting physical intimacy? What sexual journey is she on…
    Who knows where this will go? I’ll tell you. No where. Chastity will not work in a relationship in this circumstance. No chance. Something majorly wrong if you don’t even know why she’s fucked someone else but doesn’t want to do the same to you. If you want her to fuck someone else when you don’t want sex. Fml

spider203, Eric Ny and Anthony lee like this.
  5. Anthony lee

Driver
    Ireland
    Local Time:
    She doesn't say much. She has had a lot of health issues. I love her and she has stood by in in bad times. I guess I won't quit. She'd have to leave me. So carry on in sickness and in health I guess

6. Anthony lee

Driver
    Ireland
    Local Time:
    You mention a lot of points there. I have spoken to her many times. Like I said, after her affair, we had fantastic sex. I guess I'd love to have that back. And we had a great sex life for 30 years. You can't just quit when things go wrong not when you love someone. The only sex I've had since is masturbation and I want to control that and focus on my wife which I believe this site is about. Also I appear to have cuckhold tendencies. I told her I was reading up on men in similar situations to us but haven't mentioned this site yet. Someone once said a marriage is like a thousand funerals, as a part of you dies as the decades pass. So yes, it is real as you ask. But don't forget the first 30 years I was the dominant male. But I've mellowed over the years.

7. Anthony lee

Driver
    Ireland
    Local Time:
    :) yes, we have problems. That's why I'm here. Health issues played a part as well. But I have to try

8. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:51 AM
    She had an affair. You want to have intimacy with her. She is resisting. She has health issues. Are her health issues physical and sex related that is hampering any intercourse..? These issues may be on long term effect and no amount of communication may resolve in the short run. Maybe there is trust issue here. You had great sex for the longest time ever.. but yet she has an affair. She might be the one who needed chastity. My emphathy to you. You might need a marriage counsellor.

spider203, Eric Ny and Anthony lee like this.
  9. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    My apologies. I may have been slightly intoxicated last during my previous reply.

Every ones version of a great sex life is different. I imagine you were content pre-affair as it was happening regularly enough for you. Do you know how your wife felt about it before then? She had an affair. She surely didn’t think it was great?

You say that you had amazing sex after the affair for about a week and then things changed for 8 years. Do you think knowing of her affair and the excitement it created in you has changed things for her? Maybe it’s almost off-putting?
    Maybe the affair was a cry for help. An escape to which you didn’t grant? Maybe it continues and you are not aware?

Do you think you have self-esteem issues? Masturbating 3-4 times a week is nothing! Nothing to be ashamed of or cause self loathing. I’d do that in a day if left unattended. Probably still have sex with my wife in the evening.

I think your first step in this one is to have an open discussion with your wife about your relationship in general. Not details of how she’s been with someone else. Actually how she feels. How she feels about you etc. Explain how you feel… use chastity as a sign of devotion to her if you still want to progress with it right now.
    If you always feel you can’t broach this subject I question how you will ever progress to where you want to get to. If she continues to be indifferent to your situation then no amount of time together can justify staying together in the future. Why would you be with someone who doesn’t actually care how you feel? Maybe when you start to understand her issues with regards to the situation than your need to chastise yourself will feel almost insignificant again.

Maybe consider that some of the problems may be down to your lack of ability to communicate constructively too. Passing blame and complaint will not help the situation, rather cause an argument or push her further away.

Maybe you should just leave and give yourselves a break. I imagine after an affair things are pretty claustrophobic without a great deal of trust, you telling her to have a “weeks holiday” just shows your still thinking about it. It was 8 years ago! Maybe she actually wants to move on from that rather than feeling continuously guilty.

I honestly have no answers. But I do empathise.

10. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    7:51 PM
    It's a difficult spot @Anthony lee , to be in a sexless marriage while you're still emotionally and physically horny, and her health issues and your commitment to your vows make it even harder. Part of what's happening with you is that you've begun to sexualize your denial, as in 'I don't want to be a cuckold but it would be better than nothing, I don't want to be chaste but at least it would fire my imagination.' And unlike some of us you don't accept yourself as a masturbator. Keep talking to her, ask her if she masturbates. And by all means accept yourself and buy the damn cage, stop being so adrift. You'll accept yourself more and probably be a better husband too.

Anthony lee likes this.
  11. Anthony lee

Driver
    Ireland
    Local Time:

12. Anthony lee

Driver
    Ireland
    Local Time:
    Hi IB-Chaste, no need for apologies, but thank you. However, you do bring up a good point, about drink. That was another issue I didn't get to. I drank too much. You make a lot of good points and thanks for taking the time to make them. I'm a good deal older than you so three times a week is a lot, too much in my opinion now. :) I'm very interested in what you have said and I'll consider all the views. They have been a shock. I think what I didn't get across was that I was under a lot of pressure back then and was difficult to live with. She said at the time she thought I didn't want her around, which was not the case, I was just so preoccupied with my other problems.
    So thanks, I'll take a while to give your opinion some thought and that of the others here and see what I can do. It definitely pays to share these issues if you can find the place. So kudus to CM. I wouldn't say you have 'no answers' I think you came u with a lot of avenues for me to consider. The affair was not eight years ago, we stopped being intimate eight years ago, the affair was 10 years !! before that. You add all those years you'll realise we're not young.
    So again, thank you for your considered and respectful reply. Good luck with your own life and enjoy your health while you have it. Really appreciated, thanks.

13. Anthony lee

Driver
    Ireland
    Local Time:

14. Anthony lee

Driver
    Ireland
    Local Time:
    Rectrix, you have summed up my problem well. I don't object to masturbation on moral grounds, it's just it leaves me knackered these last few years. I have a very wide sexual tolerance and that is why I find this site great. :) and I have discovered that I find chastity very satisfying. it had never occurred to me until I came on this site. Also, sharing my views here and realising there are others in similar situations is incredible. And yes, I think its 'time to buy the damn cage':)

15. Anthony lee

Driver
    Ireland
    Local Time:
    Andy 88. I don't know did you mean to be funny, but this post lifted my spirits. Especially the line 'she might be the one who needed chastity'. Well, not any more. Hard to believe guys envied me back in the day, they told me that to my face once or twice. She was considered 'hot'. health has a lot to do with it and as I explained in an earlier post, I was not the easiest to live with. I did actually suggest a marriage counsellor, I'd forgotten that. She didn't disagree, we just never followed it up. Might try that now...thank you

Eric Ny and Andy88 like this.
  16. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:51 AM
    Good for you as you are straightening your thoughts, no one can fill your shoes. Its not easy to disentangle complications when so much is at stake: health, trust, fidelity and moving forward issues. Similiarly for me, none of us would walk away, we may be stuck with each other for the longest time and still have to make the best out of it. Would love to hear from you about her ex cousin lover though..:)

Anthony lee likes this.
  17. Anthony lee

Driver
    Ireland
    Local Time:
    Hi Andy 88. Thank you for your comments. You seem to be very understanding and I appreciate that. Yes, there is a history there as regards her cousin. They were an item long before she met me. But I didn't know any of this until her affair with him. She told me she was going to visit a sick relative. I believed her. She said afterwards, 'I hoped you wouldn't let me go'. How was I to know? I knew something was wrong when she came back. The first time was a few days but the next time was a whole week. A whole week with him, in his bed. After I suspected something, I challenged her. She just looked at me and nodded. After that, all hell broke lose. I was both furious but them began to realise I was also aroused. We had sex, I think I said for a week, but it was longer now that I rethink, Great passionate sex for about six weeks. I drank heavily and came home drunk, then I'd make her tell me exactly how they did it. It was only several years later I read about cuckholds and realised I had those tendencies. It was the craziest few months of my life.

18. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing!

Anthony lee likes this.
  19. Anthony lee

Driver
    Ireland
    Local Time:
    Thank you

20. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    6:51 PM
    Sounds like you and the wife need some time alone to talk with no distractions and plenty of listening to one another and what you both want and need to make this marriage work. A large majority of the problems of the world can be solved with the right kind of listening and communication where we really hear each other and want to come to some kind of understanding. Doesn’t mean we’ll agree necessarily but when someone feels heard and understood it opens doorways to knowing them better and this becoming closer, in some ways more intimate, with who they are. I hope you can resolve this together.

Rectrix, Eric Ny and Anthony lee like this.
  21. Anthony lee

Driver
    Ireland
    Local Time:
    Collaredhubby, thank you. You are correct, in the past I have been a poor listener. In a moment of self-realisation I realised I sometimes 'had an answer for everything and a solution to nothing'. I really didn't listen. I'm trying to now, but habit and routine, even when it's bad is hard to break. This site and your replies are really giving me encouragement. I'm looking forward to some form of sexual life going forward, starting from zero right now. So not a very high bar to jump initially :)

22. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Anthony: collaredhubby gives some exceptional advice. Kudos to him! Emotional and intellectual connectedness are essential ingredients to great sex in my humble opinion. You will benefit from remaining chaste to trigger your hormones and elevate your ability to please your wife. Some level of physical stimulation, preferably without contact to your penis, will help hasten the hormonal process. If you're unable to remain chaste without a physical restraint, buy a cage and start trying to figure out fit and comfort.

Unless she's paralyzed or is highly sensitive to touch, you should be able to find subtle ways to trigger her oxytocin production through cuddling and gentle touch that excludes sexual intent. Eventually, as you build trust with her through demonstration of your devotion to her, it should open the door to further physical intimacy that can be pleasurable for one or both of you. But collaredhubby's advice has to take center stage in your relationship. It sounds like you care about her a great deal and truly want to make her happy in your current circumstances. My hat is off to you! I wish you the best of luck!

Anthony lee and Rectrix like this.
  23. Anthony lee

Driver
    Ireland
    Local Time:
    Wow, littleguy3, thank you for this amazing advice, added to collaredhubby's. No, she's not paralyzed thankfully. She just seems to have lost even the desire for a foot rub, and she used to love that. Or a shoulder message, of course, that always led to sex. She was a very sexual person. Yes, I do love her. She stood by me in the bad times and I was often not appreciative of this. I am now and I want to get back some of what we had. But I realise now it will be different. I have already hinted that I have found a site 'with a group of men' facing similar problems to me and her, where the wife has lost interest in sex. Of course, I'm referring to here, Chastity Mansion, but I haven't said that yet. But I know now that I will, eventually. I have hinted that if we renew intimacy, there will be no PIV. That it will all be about her enjoyment. Oh, and I just finally plucked up the courage and purchased my first cage. Can't wait not for it to arrive. I have never hear of oxytocin production. I'll research that now. Thank you.

24. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    You'll benefit similarly from oxytocin! Think of how good a hug can feel. Finding ways to produce more of that for both of you will increase your emotional bond!

Anthony lee likes this.
  25. Anthony lee

Driver
    Ireland
    Local Time:
    Thank you. Long way back for both of us.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice