Making of a new slut

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Kouluttajatar, Jun 22, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Kouluttajatar

Kouluttajatar Member

Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    I like my subs calm and quiet. Proud of themselves belonging to me. When using them as my toy they can wimper with lust and drool on my floor with their gags on. Total obedience and respect that never fail. Behaviour that is always up to my standards.

And what do I have now? Well, none of the above. Not much experience, behaviour reminds me of an untraided puppy and words seem to flow from his mouth without any control over them. Lots of words. But also keen to learn and desiring for someone to guide and show the way. Enough intelligence to listen and learn.

I hope this wont turn sour since I decided to give him a chance.

Mistress B likes this.
  2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:53 AM
    @Kouluttajatar lol, They are all mostly like that to begin with. Whipping them into shape takes a little time. :spank:

Wendygirl and Kouluttajatar like this.
  3. Kouluttajatar

Kouluttajatar Member

Local Time:
    We have met privately only a couple of times. He has lots of things he has been dreaming about for years. Needless to say he wants to try them all right away. And needless to say he is not getting any more I decide to give him.

First time was just me exploring his body and reactions. Lots of new things for him and he was quite tense. I suppose he was certain too, that I'd stuff his ass with a giant dildo and tear him open. Laughing while I do it. Instead I gave him a fingerfull. But do not get alarmed: The giant dildo is yet to come! After quite many smaller ones. I promise to penetrate into this issue with patience and lots of time. Like into his training in other issues too. I hope that worthless piece of meat understands how much time and effort I put into him and appreciates it.

And I have to say: nice piece of ass.

Dana Fleming and Kontraband like this.
  4. elliot_r

elliot_r Junior Member

Quality control/tech/customer services.
    Northern Idaho
    Local Time:
    12:53 AM
    Your future sub/slave is very fortunate in that you will be bringing him along as you plan. He has to crawl, then walk before he can sprint.
    Good luck

Kouluttajatar likes this.
  5. Kouluttajatar

Kouluttajatar Member

Local Time:
    Ty elliot_r. There are so many things to do and to consider. But I enjoy this, being born this way. I do not know if this is the correct way to express this, but I also have to build up his spine before bending it. What I try to say is that I want my subs also to possess a good self-esteem. To be strong persons and at ease with what they are. What pleasure it would give me to tame someone, who is tamed by life allready.

seasoned likes this.
  6. Kouluttajatar

Kouluttajatar Member

Local Time:
    Have you ever had a feeling that a sub comes to visit you as if you were working in a brothel? Ready lists of things what they allow you to do to them. You should be dressed in leather, rubber, pvc or whatever his little heart desires. And of course wearing high heels and looking absolutely gorgeous. I've had a couple of boys who dared to comment on my clothes or equipment I have. Since I'm not a goddes, but a regular woman, who is flesh and blood like other ppl I can guarantee you, that such remarks will not go unnoticed. Actually those boys seem to vanish from my mind and it is really hard to find a reason to meet them again.

Coming home from work today I had some time to think about this. I suppose it is just that I'm looking different things from a relationship than many subs I've met. Of course I love to play with my toys and I love to be worshipped. But there is so much more than that to make it happen to me. I want to teach, coach and see the change in them. If one thinks with a wrong part of his body he cannot give me all that I want. There are plenty of arses around to fuck. I need also communication with my sub. I want to engage his mind aswell as his body. I cannot say to a person that you belong to me. I have to make it happen. And what I have to learn myself to do is also to give up trying if it seems impossible. Maybe it is one reason I'm writing here. Maybe I need to stop and analyze myself too. I'm not quite the person as I was when I discovered my sexuality. One part is more relaxed, because things have become much easier with experience. The other part is much harder and more demanding. So good luck my trainee, I'm not going to make it easy for you.

7. Kouluttajatar

Kouluttajatar Member

Local Time:
    I just learned to spell straitjacket in the chatroom (I hope). Wonder how that came to the discussion. I do hope someone starts drooling reading this. Wonder what would happen if he wore one? And that wore.. with one letter added.. a whore is born. Or is it? Maybe I need to add that a whore is not a bad word in my vocabulary. Just a word describing a sub who is really generous opening his ass for his Domme:)

8. Kouluttajatar

Kouluttajatar Member

Local Time:
    Oh yes, lots of drool over the idea of being bound and used.

He also rushed to write to me that he has nothing to complain about my looks or toys. But of course not. Like every dominant female I consider myself to be perfect. And if anyone disagrees, it is surely not My problem. I doubt there is any man here who would not consider their keyhodler / dominant perfect. And even more beautiful and wonderflul as the couter of days tics on. So it is not always the way you are but the way you are looked at that makes you beautiful. There is that perfect person for anyone who cares to look for, at least I hope so. And you boys are not so bad either. Sometimes it takes bit of an effort to make you enjoyable, but that effort goes towards better future to all.

9. Kouluttajatar

Kouluttajatar Member

Local Time:
    Trust. For me part of being a Finn is that when you make a promise you keep it. Nothing more to it. Simple and clear. Makes life easier for everyone. If you fail to keep your promise due to circumstances, be sure to let the other one know as soon as possible and try to minimize the damage.

Betrayal. When betrayed by a close person it feels worse. I do not like to be betrayed. No one does. The trick is not to let ppl close to you if you do not feel safe with them. Somtimes I missjudge ppl. But those close friends help me out and I recover.

Sorry but I have difficulty understanding ppl who cum in secret and show an angelic face to their dominant. I'm sure if my sub would have an uncontrollable feeling of cumming without my permission, he would rather break his arm. I agree what was said in chat: Finns are bit strange. Strange but very trustworthy. There are exceptions too I have to admit that much. But I do love being a Finn:)

Wulf likes this.
  10. Kouluttajatar

Kouluttajatar Member

Local Time:
    Ohhh... timetables. When you do not live together and have two different lifes... Takes a lot of scheduling and planning to have time together.

And in the future, if we stay together, there are more things to consider. Well ahead of things of course, but I like to plan things. Fortunately in this case.

11. Kouluttajatar

Kouluttajatar Member

Local Time:
    A really interesting day today. My trainee is coming for a visit. I told him to lock himself before he comes. Yes... I know it is not really romantic not to clikc the lock myself. But we only have 4-5 hours to ourselves and due to his inexperience I'm not willing to use half of it trying to get his cock to calm down enought to fit in the cage. Besides it is not the cage I'm going to lock him in in the future if we get that far. I'm looking forwaed to more metallic touch.

But I'm sure I'll enjoy him in this cage too. I would even without it, but I have to admit I'm quite curious. And quite sure he is barely able to talk with excitement:)

Kontraband likes this.
  12. Kouluttajatar

Kouluttajatar Member

Local Time:
    Well.... I could peel the cage off him without opening the lock. Next time we'll try it out I'll do the locking. :D

13. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    please Mistress You can do anythings you want to really cos You are a Mistress.

Kouluttajatar likes this.
  14. Kouluttajatar

Kouluttajatar Member

Local Time:
    Ty jemima. But if the belt would be properly fitted his balls would have come off too:) That is what I meant. But such is the life of an unowned sub sometimes. They need guidance so bad. A firm hand to show the path.

15. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
  16. Kouluttajatar

Kouluttajatar Member

Local Time:
    Well jemima... my trainee tried to joke wiht me too once. He will not try it again.

For me a belt coming off without a key is nothing to joke about. And my trainee was quite unhappy too. You see, us Finns are bit serious ppl.

17. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    yes Mistress, curtsy. It wrong for Your traine man to joke with You. Taking away his balls will teaches him.

18. Kouluttajatar

Kouluttajatar Member

Local Time:
    Well, I can handle him and he is learning fast. He is new to this so he cannot have the manners that a more experienced sub would have.

jemima likes this.
  19. Kouluttajatar

Kouluttajatar Member

Local Time:
    Summer and summer holidays.... I need to touch and hold in person, not just message by emails and calls. I'll manage.. but I do miss him.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice