Anyone else struggle?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JayDub, Feb 16, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. JayDub

JayDub Member

Business Owner
    Cape Town
    Local Time:
    4:52 AM
    In answering another thread recently I was reminded of my own history with D/s and chastity.

I had a real struggle with it. You see, I just don't really identify singularly with being submissive. I knew that images and stories of dominant woman really turned me on. I realised that I never fought over girls with my best friends as I always tended to pursue the independent and strong ones, whilst they always wanted someone to adore them and blow smoke up their asses (I once took such a dislike to my best friends new GF that I asked him, whilst drunk, why he just didn't get a dog). I have no interest in the sissy dynamic (although, if I did, I would do it and I wouldn't care what anyone thought.)

I had a couple of years where my personal sexuality really went through hell because I fantasised about Femdom stuff, but was repelled by male submissiveness. Then I realised the Queen and Knight was just as valid, and things started to get better. Once that got better my communication with my wife got better and soon we were actually giving it all a go. I now happily take a submissive role, as it enables my wife's Domme and that turns me the hell on.

Anyone else have similar duality in their arriving where they are now?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice