Slavey's Enslavement

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by slavey_slave, Apr 5, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. slavey_slave

slavey_slave Sex God

Student
    England
    Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    Hi all,

I'm 21, and love the idea of a chastity lifestyle. I introduced my girlfriend to this about a year ago, and she likes the idea also. We have tried longer lockup periods before but are usually stopped as life gets in the way. After a longish break away from it all, in no small part down to stressful exams and devices breaking, we are back in the saddle and ready to ride (or not ride, as the case may be;) )

We started again recently and I've been locked in my CB6000 for 5 days now, with only a brief release to clean myself yesterday. I have done all of the housework over the last five days, my mistress has been a real lady of leisure recently. Being new to the lifestyle it is interesting to see the change in her. At first she only took part in this lifestyle to satisfy me, however the more we play at it, the more that is shifting into her pleasure. The moment of realisation on her face when she realised what a bargain she really was getting from this situation was both scary and horny at the same time.

After reading various posts on this forum I mentioned to her a while back that a lot of people think an initial lock up period of 3 months was the best way to break the slave into their new role. After being locked she mentioned this to me again and I'm suspecting its going to be a long time before I orgasm again! I am trepidatious about this but excited also, now that I have given up my key I guess I will just have to accept it.

So, this is probably the first post in a long stint. Any words of advice or encouragement are greatly appreciated and its always nice to hear from people in similar situations to ourselves.

Slavey :spank:

2. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Good luck and enjoy the ride... Maybe you could encourage your Mistress to join the site as well. .
    I think it is a good idea that you don't tell your girlfriend that some people recommend 6 months or who knows what would happen Lol... I personally don't believe there is such a recommend time it depends on the dynamics of your relationship and what works for you.
    Regards
    slave phil

3. slavey_slave

slavey_slave Sex God

Student
    England
    Local Time:
    philfred I think for the sake of my sanity I'll leave that 6 months out comment out of my conversations :D

I might see if shes interested in the idea. I think sadly she will be totally against the idea. Probably for the best, you might give her some good ideas :p

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    @OP IMO she definitely needs to know this site exists and she can decide from there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice