Best day yet!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Marrsub, Oct 19, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Marrsub

Marrsub Member

Local Time:
    4:01 PM
    So it's been a week locked. We have been in a bad grey area, where nothing was really happening. This mornings urges were bad. So I was kissing, cuddling and was slowly rubbing my cage against her leg. She told me to stop. The movement "was the same as touching my cage." , which she does not allow. She warned me, but I did it again..... "that's it! Stop and make me breakfast..." as I got up to leave, she commanded I undress and spend the day in naked, but attached my collar and lesh. As i cooked, she came out complimenting how good her slave looked serving.. when I finished she pulled my leash and told me to thank her for allowing me to serve her "in bed." As she took the plate, she gave me another chore and I would get a "treat". Clean the bathroom. I scrubbed and cleaned... I wanted this treat to be a good one! (Remaining turned on by this new experience as a sub.) She inspected our bathroom.... flawless! She she laid in bed scotched down where her beautiful feet hung slightly down, and told me I had 30 minutes until her show was over to lick and clean her "paws" and that was her gratitude for my hard work today...

I have never felt so frustrated, yet pleasured as a sub, in my life!

-Marr

Rectrix likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice