My virtual sub wants me to take him into chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by HollyC, Jun 29, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. HollyC

HollyC Active member

Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    Hey guys and girls,

I've enjoyed this forum for a while but now I actually have cause to ask for help with a few questions on how to conduct a virtual chastity experience (we live on different continents).

My sub has begged me to take him into chastity. He seems really keen (I bet that quickly subsides lol). I've asked him to write out his thoughts on what he hopes this will achieve and whether it will affect his work.

Of course what dominant girl doesn't want to do this to her boy? But as there is no chance we will ever meet, what is the best way of fulfilling the role of 'key-holder'?

I was thinking of the plastic serial locks but should he ever be overcome with lust and break the lock off, yes I would know, but I'd also have no way to stop him. He masturbates 2-3 times a day so trusting him would be tricky.

I'd be grateful if anyone has suggestions on the best way forward.

Thanks,

Holly

2. KeySafe

KeySafe Owner of: keysafe.com and tpe.com among others.

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    6:45 AM
    This is, of course, is a bit of self promotion, but in case your are not aware of it, my web site is specifically designed for your situation, verifiable chastity with keyholding over long distances. I invite you to setup an account, have a look around and read the documentation.

http://keysafe.org:81/faq.php

Rachael_ likes this.
  3. HollyC

HollyC Active member

Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    That sounds very promising thanks! I guess I'll know how serious he is when I mention it to him. If we're going to do this, I don't want him to have any way to deceive me.

slave_m likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice