Jumped straight In With Chastity and Cuckolding...

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Lure_and_Order, Oct 20, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Lure_and_Order

Lure_and_Order Decommissioned Male.

Midlands.
    Local Time:
    10:04 PM
    I would like to share with you my experience with chastity and cuckolding over the past week, it's been really intense and it is one of the most exciting times of my life!
    Since I don't have many kinky friends I'm just going to pour it out to you poor people instead as I'm itching to tell someone!

First of all, a little about us and how we got where we are:

Mistress and I have been in a loving monogamous relationship for just over 2 years now. I introduced her to the world of femdom and bdsm when we met and we've never looked back.

I expressed my desires for being in chastity early on in our relationship, and it took us a while to get used to the idea and how it might work for us (never push it, it will happen naturally if it's going to, even if it takes years). But now mistress, having built up some confidence and experience in her dominating side, really likes the idea and we ordered a chastity cage off Ebay a few weeks ago.

Also earlier this year we started talking about Polyamory. We decided that being poly suited us both, that we were secure in our love for each other and having other partners would be something that will add excitement to our relationship. So we agreed to become a polyamorous couple.
    However, I told my mistress that while I agree with the ideals of the poly lifestyle, right now chastity is far more appealing to me than having another poly partner myself. So I suggested that I remain chaste for her while she is free to do what ever she wanted, and be under her complete control sexually. She LOVED this arrangement and we agreed. It seemed that we were both getting exactly what we wanted here I thought- Me in denial and mistress in complete sexual freedom.

So, my chastity device arrived last week and was to be fitted to me when I next saw her. To say I was excited is an understatement!
    Also that same week (and this is where I feel we have jumped right into the deep end) mistress had began pushing her new poly status and planned a weekend away with a guy she's known since school and who has recently divorced.
    They've been chatting for a while on Skype and it was obvious there was interest on both sides so I knew what was going to happen when she went away. It was a good chance to test how I feel about polyamory and put theory into practice. We talked a lot about how we felt that day and although we were both understandably a little nervous we gave each other the reassurance we both needed to go ahead with it.

On the wednesday last week my cage was taken out of the packaging and put on me with much excitement! We found that it is a perfect fit and I was beside myself with excitement that I'd finally got my cock locked up... a Dream come true!
    I experienced my first frustrated attempt at getting erect shortly after... Wow I thought, this was going to be amazing! Mistress put the key on her keyring and sealed up the spare key in wax. We don't live together so I left for home and stayed in my cage that night for the first time, again some real pain as I tried to get hard in my cage several times during the night. I couldn't believe I had finally been put in chastity and kept touching the padlock to remind myself. The first night was one to remember!

I saw mistress again the next day. She checked that the cage wasn't causing me any damage and unlocked me for a few hours. After some intense teasing I was put back into my cage and after we spent the day together I left for home again.

But this time it was different as mistress was going away on the Friday to stay at this guys house, and he lives 60 miles away. The thought of being locked up with no chance of being unlocked drove me crazy, and the thought of what mistress was doing while she was away kept me on edge the whole weekend. I sent Mistress a couple of messages over the weekend telling her how I was coping with the cage, how frustrated I was (she asked me to tell her how much I'm suffering) and how much I adore her. I got the sexiest reply to my long emails, simply reading "get used to it worm".... I couldn't have asked for a better response!

Mistress was supposed to be back on the Saturday but ended up staying with the guy until Sunday evening. Due to her uni schedule I got to see her for the first time yesterday, 6 days after I was locked up.
    She was very excited about her long weekend and had had a great time. She wanted to tell me all about it but was very worried about hurting me, as she'd been in some very possessive and jealous relationships prior. I gave her a lot of reassurance and began asking questions about her experience, and eventually she told me everything. As mistress found each revelation didn't cause a negative reaction in me she opened up more and more, and cried with happiness that we could do this together.

As I had guessed mistress had got intimate with her old friend. What I didn't expect was that she was letting him dominate her and she loved it. We used to be a switch couple but Mistress liked me being a sub a little more so we practiced my dominance less and less. To be honest I was a little hurt initially that Mistress could let someone dominate her when she didn't want that from me, but I soon rationalised it and it quickly became no problem.

I really wanted to tell her about the experience of my first week in chastity as we both had 'firsts' last week, but I realised Mistress needed to be able to know she could tell me all about her other sexual encounters without guilt or fear more than I needed to tell her about my first week in chastity.

After the events of this first week Mistress told me that she'd like for me to be a full-time slave to her since she gets her submissive desires fulfilled elsewhere now (they plan to see each other every couple of months). Full time chastity with a release date of her choosing. Sex to be infrequent if at all and full slave duties. I told her I wanted this too and we kissed. We're super happy with our arrangement.
    I was let out of my cage for a couple of hours while we talked and locked right back in again, and I won't see her again until next Wednesday (this is normal for us, we get to see each other only a couple of times a week).
    I've been told that I will not be permitted an orgasm for 2 months, and that if I remain obedient I can masturbate for her around Christmas. I nearly feinted, Mistress is my fantasy come true and I think from what she told me today I am hers.
    2 months seems like we're jumping in the deep end again for a first time lock-up (although I didn't protest too much!), I'm going crazy already and it's only been a week! But jumping in head first worked well last time so I'm just going with it and enjoying the ride!
    I'd be interested in hearing anyone elses experiences with polyamory and chastity, the combination seems to work well together.
    Thanks for reading!

2. Lure_and_Order

Midlands.
    Local Time:
    Apologies admin if this isn't in the right place... Feel free to move me if you think so.

3. HPE

HPE New member

Local Time:
    9:04 PM
    Very interesting read. Your mistress sounds very cruel -- I like it! :)
    I'm just curios, what type of chastity device are you using then?

4. Lure_and_Order

Midlands.
    Local Time:
    I'm glad you enjoyed the read HPE :) To be honest it's just a cheap chastity device from Ebay. We'd been playing around with cock rings beforehand and the most comfortable cockring turned out to be the same size as the one for the cage listed on Ebay. We didn't want to invest too heavily for the first time and eventually I will make a perfect cock cage tailored to my body in the future (I'm an engineer!) but to be honest it's great for the money and it's doing its job! I can't get it off or get myself off, result! I've worn it 24/7 for 8 days now including work, the gym, everything. I was extremely conscious of it at first and worried about it bulging out under my clothes but now I really am used to it.

Yes Mistress is cruel. She had a deep, burning sadistic side under the surface that I could see straight away when I first met her, and I then brought it out in her. She used to be very ashamed of her desires to inflict pain before I introduced her to BDSM and so I showed her that it wasn't a bad thing at all. She has found a place for all those impulses and desires now and we've never been happier! Her sadistic nature is apparent in the whippings and general cruelty I receive, but it's all positive as she knows I love it, love her and understand her.

I was extremely nervous about letting her lock me up because I know how much she enjoys the power and inflicting pain, but I trust her and I've yet to find my absolute limit... Bypassing what I thought was my limit a while ago now. I think you have to have trust in these arrangements. The denial is incredible, I fancy her so much! She drives me wild,

An exciting development- Recently Mistress and I joined a Fetish social networking site (not sure if I should advertise for them so I won't!) and we've met some interesting people. The most interesting for me is a local older gentleman Mistress has befriended who is a bisexual crossdresser and a Dom. My mistress is absolutely wild about men in drag and she is having conversations with him about me. She put up a status about how much she likes having me locked up and this guy's comment appeared, and then one from her, one from him and silence as they migrated to Skype. I can post the messages I saw if it's of any interest to anyone.

I have always been straight but I did end up admitting to being desperate enough to suck cock for her after the teasing I received on Thursday and she loved that. I assume her conversation (kept from me) will be along the lines of me being feminised and being with this guy for her.
    I've never been with another man and I consider myself straight, but the thought of mistress having the power to do with me what ever she likes is just too exciting to me to even try to resist. But right now I'm not ready for that. I think in a few weeks I will be desperate enough to submit.
    Her christmas present, we've decided, is a strap-on for her. So I hope she takes my virginity first :)

spider202 likes this.
  5. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    Good post. Yes, I would like to see those messages if you would like to post them. Enjoying reading about your relationship.

6. Lure_and_Order

Midlands.
    Local Time:
    Strict Sir- Thanks for the post, I'm glad this is of interest.

I was going to post the conversation between Mistress and the Dom guy she's been communicating with, but having looked at the profile of said Dom guy I see that I would be violating his wishes to not have his details and posts copied and posted elsewhere. It did cross my mind that I should check first, glad I did.
    So I won't be posting their conversation on here, but it was quite a hot discussion about ways to tease and deny me and how I could be humiliated, it was great to find and I wasn't allowed to comment myself which made it all the more hot!

Things have been going really well. I've been denied for over 3 weeks now, a personal record. Mistress is absolutely loving the power and is very keen for me to not cum for a long time, sticking with the christmas release date. I haven't been unlocked once apart from that one time the day after I was locked up.

I read Mistress's post elsewhere on another forum that stated 'my slave isn't allowed to have sex anymore...' I don't know if this is permanent of she just means I don't get to have sex frequently anymore. I do crave her madly right now and she loves reminding me of what I used to be able to have while I'm locked up. The frustration is more intense that I ever imagined... Feeling that powerless to get relief and being teased mercilessly had me begging like I've never begged before.

Mistress is still happy with her new lover, they've been very active together and they've video'd some of their exploits. In time I will get to see the video, we're taking baby steps for now though.
    Mistress is seeing both me and her new lover today. They're going out for lunch this afternoon but I imagine they got straight into bed together as soon as he arrived this morning. After lunch Mistress is getting dropped off at my house and we're going out to a club, and after she's staying at mine. I am under no illusions that I will be let out today or tomorrow, but I am looking forward to serving her and caressing her in bed tonight, as well as the usual joys associated with being out with her.
    Mistress is very empowered by the idea that she's seeing both her lover and her slave in the same day, I know she's loving the attention and getting everything she wants from two different men today.

I haven't met the new lover in person but he's a nice guy and apparently we'll get on really well. We've both said we'd like to meet at some point to chat, but I know he's not the 'bull' type so it won't be any sort of cuckold type domination by him and Mistress, which is something I don't really want anyway, and thankfully mistress doesn't want him dominating me either. Although she did specify that I always capitalise her lover's name and hers when writing it and mine is to be always lowercase, which is pretty hot but as far as I want to go with that side of things right now.

I was worried that once the reality of all this had settled in I'd be extremely jealous and I would find it difficult, but as things progress further and further I have no jealousy at all. I know it's a cliche but seeing my mistress this empowered and happy just overrides any negative feeling, and my chastity cage reminds me that I'm playing a role in this at all times even when she's with her other lover, coupled with the teasing texts and messages I get it's fulfilling me beyond my dreams.

We're also braving our first 'munch' next week. I was nervous about attending something like this, especially since our nearest meet is at a pub that's walking distance from our houses and somewhere I frequent often! But the more I think about it, the less I care what people think. Mistress is very keen! I do think it's more acceptable to be a dominant woman these days than it is to admit to being a submissive man, but I'm sure the other attendees are just as nervous about exposing their kinks.

7. Lure_and_Order

Midlands.
    Local Time:
    Well that was a great night!
    I'm not too sure what Mistress got up to with her lover earlier in the day, we didn't talk about that at all. But Mistress and I had a really good night out together. I got kicked around a bit in the bar in front of lots of people which was really hot! My inhibitions were very low thanks to a combination of alcohol and the confidence Mistress gives me to not care when out in public.
    Before we set off Mistress was taunting me about humiliating me when we were out, telling me she'd be chatting to lots of guys while I just stood there. This did happen a bit, Mistress gets lots of attention! But I had quite a bit of attention from her myself. She tapped my caged manhood every now and then with a smile and at one point I was kneeling by her side in the bar, although this was pretty discreetly done. Some guy on the pull was trying to ascertain weather we were together or not and asked me what I call her. I responded 'Mistress mostly', which raised some eyebrows!

When we got home at around 3am I stripped and began serving Mistress, and on seeing the cage again began telling me how much she loves the fact that she has the key to my cock and the power to keep me locked up indefinitely.
    After a while Mistress made me beg to be unlocked for a bit, which I did adequately enough to be freed from the chastity device for the night. We had trouble removing it because I couldn't stop trying to get hard, but once it was pulled off It felt so damn good to be free and able to get erect again. I was told the collar was in Mistress's draw and I was free tonight as a reward for being a good slave.

Once we went to bed I was told that I could keep the cage off as long as I didn't touch my cock at all, and she made me sleep with my hands where she could see them or feel them while she pressed herself against my hardon and drifted to sleep.
    The next morning when I woke and immediately began caressing and kissing Mistress's neck and body as she began to wake, something she loves. I was seriously horny by this point and mistress took my hardon in her hand as she lay there and slept a little more.
    Eventually I was so horny that I began thrusting into her tightly gripped hand, which made her giggle. She let me fuck her hand for about 10 seconds and then just released her grip and told me to calm down.

Throughout the morning and into the afternoon we stayed in bed, I was teased to the edge over and over again and I was begging so much by this point that Mistress asked with a little concern weather I was serious that I needed to cum or not. I was so desperate that I couldn't even form the words to tell her I wanted to carry on, I was beside myself with frustration. I managed to stammer that I wanted whatever Mistress wanted and she told me that she did think about letting me have sex that night, but denying me is far more fun right now and she's sticking with the christmas release date. At least I know there is a chance I will get to have sex again in the future, albeit very infrequently.

Before Mistress left I was literally crammed into my cage again (couldn't stop trying to get hard) and we parted company. Can't wait to see her again, it will probably be 2 or 3 days before I do and by then the 1 month denial period will be upon us... A milestone!
    What an experience this is. I don't think Mistress wants this arrangement to end and neither do I, telling me that she can't imagine not having a slave now and is happy to keep me under lock and key forever.

8. Bobby

Bobby Junior Member

Local Time:
    Sounds all very hot! Thanks very much for sharing with us your ongoing saga. :eek:)

9. MsScarlet

MsScarlet New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:04 PM
    Very enjoyable posting. You are lucky to have such a Mistress. I adored her very short response to your very long emails, simply reading "get used to it worm".... . Perfect

http://msscarletuk.wordpress.com/

10. Lure_and_Order

Midlands.
    Local Time:
    Thank you Bobby, it's great to be able to share with you all :)

MsScarlet- Yes I feel lucky indeed, Mistress is everything I've dreamed of :)
    I love your blog! I'll be following with interest.

Well things are going brilliantly here. After our first Munch we made some friends (a domme and a sub that we've met once before in vanilla life) who we intend to get together with soon. I've been busy moving house this past week, and now I am living closer to Mistress, just 5 minutes walk away and so I'll be able to serve her better and see her more often :)

Last week I met Mistress's lover! He came to drop Mistress off at mine and she invited him in to meet me. He came in, intending to stay for just 10 minutes to say hi as he was very nervous about my reaction to him. I was a little nervous too, but we chatted and realised we had quite a lot in common. In fact I got on really well with him. Mistress was probably the most nervous of all of us, but she was absolutely beaming as she watched us getting on and soon relaxed :)
    Mistress and I had talked about how we should all act around one another when the 3 of us are together, and we agreed to not be affectionate with each other to make things easier.
    We stuck to this, although while I was sitting chatting to him Mistress gestured for me to open my legs and threw a bottle of water hard at my cock while I was talking. She retrieved the bottle and did it over and over again. I was way too nervous to enjoy the humiliation, mainly because I didn't want to make her lover feel uncomfortable. So I just carried on talking as the blows with the full bottle of water on my swollen balls taking my breath away every couple of seconds. He knows I'm in chastity and he knows I'm her slave, which is nerve-wracking to me in itself. Probably because of this he didn't seem fazed by what Mistress was doing to me.

Her lover stayed for about 2 hours, well over the 10 minutes he intended to stay! He's a thoroughly nice guy and I'm relieved to know my Mistress is looked after and in good company when she's away.
    When he left, Mistress was literally jumping for joy! It made her so, so happy to watch us getting along like that. She was on a high all day and I was thrilled to make her that happy. I told her she deserves it and she told me she'd never felt so loved and respected by anyone as with me.
    Mistress stayed the night with me and I was let out of my cage for the night on account of my good behavior, but locked back in again in the morning without orgasm of course.

It's now been 41 days since I last had relief. I have been given a date for my release, 6th December. This will be the day after Mistress comes back from staying at her lover's house and I have been told it will be a full day of tease and denial, servitude and humiliation, with texts from her lover's house teasing me in the days leading up to my release. I've already been on my knees telling Mistress I'm prepared to do anything since she's discovered the power of the threat to extend my chastity for infractions, so I'm prepared to be tested to my limits. I can't wait, and I'm on my best behavior!

The house move I mentioned earlier was actually enjoyable, thanks to Mistress dominating me while I lifted heavy boxes. She would give orders as to which boxes to lift next and tell me to hurry up etc. It made the whole experience great fun! She's wonderful.
    My old neighbors who lived downstairs were well aware of what sort of relationship Mistress and I had. Without a doubt they heard the whippings and spankings that went on, and Mistress is never shy talking loudly about keeping me locked up in chastity. I think they were fully aware of what we do! If I can hear them, they can surely hear us.
    Mistress said when we had finished moving to the new place that the new neighbors are going to find out pretty soon that I am her bitch, and we're going to be putting ceiling hooks and wall hooks in place to secure me to.

Mistress spent the first night in my new place with me, and we had a great night. I was so exhausted from moving that Mistress took pity on me and I was pampered a little, and eventually let out of my cage for the night too :)
    I was even allowed to touch my erection which is something she rarely permits, though I wasn't allowed to cum of course.
    After a nice evening relaxing we went to bed where I set about caressing my Mistress's body and kissing every inch of her, something she loves me to do until she drifts to sleep. I was so tired and I found myself falling to sleep, but when I did I got a sharp tug on my hair to wake me up and carry on. This was incredibly hot! Mistress kept my hair in her hand and I carried on giving her body my full attention, and the excitement of feeling her body while so horny literally made me cry into my pillow as I did so.
    I must have fallen to sleep 5 or 6 times only to be woken with a tug of the hair, and the last time I fell to sleep it took 3 hair pulls to wake me. Mistress let out a sleepy but evil laugh under her breath when I did finally wake again the last time and continue caressing her. When Mistress had drifted off to sleep I was able to sleep too, keeping her in my arms. I felt so submissive and excited by her domination. Bliss :)

In the morning I was teased by Mistress grinding against my erection. I literally begged her to let me cum and she rolled over and began masturbating me. It felt so good and I pleaded with her not to stop, but she let go just as I told her I was about to cum and much to her amusement a little pre-cum dribbled out. I was wild with frustration and Mistress teased that I'd just had my orgasm and my 2 months starts all over again now... But thankfully she was just kidding. I was put back into my chastity device and then I left her in bed to go and finish moving a few things from my old flat.

Mistress is getting picked up by her lover this evening and is spending the night there. Now I've met him I am happy knowing she will have a great time with great sex, and she's very turned on knowing I will be waiting patiently until she comes back with my cage firmly locked into place... As am I!

We talked about our future briefly, and how long I might be in chastity. Mistress said it's more exciting and satisfying to have me in chastity than she ever imagined, and she can't imagine ever wanting to give up control of my orgasms. She told me she'd be happy to keep me in chastity for the rest of my life.... A very powerful thought.

Thanks for reading, as I said it feels so good to be able to share with like-minded people :)

11. Strict Sir

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks again for sharing your journey, Pathetic. I'm impressed by the strength of you and your Mistress' feeling for each other, and by your mutual commitment to making your lifestyle work. And I think all three of you are surprised, happy, and relieved how well it went when you met her lover. It's downright beautiful that you are all getting what you want and need from the relationships.

My kudos to you especially as I know your role can be the most difficult. It sounds like you are truly devoted to your Mistress and her pleasure... and like you genuinely get pleasure from providing her pleasure.

You write well and convey your feelings as well as the details of your relationship. I feel the love! Bravo!

12. Lure_and_Order

Midlands.
    Local Time:
    Thank you for such a wonderful message Strict Sir, that really made me happy :)
    I genuinely do get a lot of pleasure from Mistress's happiness, it's absolutely intoxicating to see someone I love so much smile so. I really 'got' the whole submissive thing when I met her. Being submissive is so much more than sex. I always knew that in practice but this is the first time I've experienced it and put it into acion.

My role in all of this is a difficult one, but I have to commend Mistress for instigating the meeting between her new lover and I. I know she loves me truly and to actively bring someone else into my life like that took real courage and trust. I know how hard it must have been and I shared her relief when on the day her anxiety melted away as we all got on so well. I may have to introduce Mistress to someone in my life soon, and I am awash with worry about how it might go. But had Mistress not taken that initial leap I might be too worried to go ahead with the introduction. I now know what to expect :)

Well the day before yesterday I had my first argument with Mistress while in chastity. I always wondered how our dynamic might affect tiffs and disagreements... Now I know. It's very hard to be taken seriously while storming out in a cock cage, trying to angrily put on the pair of pink women's knickers you arrived in and unravel the twisted frilly material as you get dressed and make your defining statement before storming out... How ridiculous I felt!
    Mistress and I rarely argue to be honest, but when we do it's a day's work. After I'd stormed out and gone home I talked to her online and we slowly began to resolve our differences. It was something and nothing. A ridiculous argument.
    So we sorted things out and I went to see her the next day to hug it out and give reassurance where needed. Now, this is where things differ from before. As I'm her slave and in chastity now things were a little different. Angry make-up sex was replaced with a seriously brutal whipping and a lot of time on my knees.... This it seems, changes everything! We both got a lot out of the aftermath of the argument- Mistress took her anger and frustration out on me with a variety of imaginative tools to spank me with, and I spent a lot of time being reminded of my place. Better than make-up sex any day!

Mistress whipped me so much that I had to use the safe word for the first time ever. I literally couldn't take any more and as someone who hasn't cried since I was a child (seriously) the tears welling up in my eyes was proof that I'd learnt my lesson. I have some very big bruises, red welts and abrasions all over my ass and legs, a reminder of the power she holds. I will never become a meek and trembling slave but her new power over me certainly influences how I might handle myself in the future. I will not walk out on her again, I will stay there and be patient and calm until we've talked things out. I feel this is positive training and I'm more than willing to adjust. It's the man she wants me to be and it's who I want to be too. Plus, I am fearful of her most brutal whippings now!

Thankfully I don't *think* I've delayed my orgasm. Mistress said she 'might' let me cum in a week or so... Might. I feel she loves the power too much to let me off lightly though.

13. Lure_and_Order

Midlands.
    Local Time:
    I have to update you on my prediction that I haven't prolonged my denial with the argument we had, and also update on my position in this D/s & polyamorous relationship.
    The first thing to say is, our argument did not incur more time in the cage for me. Mistress deemed the whipping that followed adequate to put me in my place and we were back to plain sailing after that.
    So I still get an O on the 6th December, right? Umm, no! And that brings me to point no.2- My position in this D/s and poly relationship. That's where I incurred a penalty.

How did I manage that? WellI have a profile on Fetlife with a few pics as does Mistress, and we're both active on there and enjoy a platform to share our journey with a little virtual public humiliation etc. On there I only refer to her as Mistress and I am only her sub, period. (unlike Facebook etc).
    So, I get a comment on one of my pics of me in my collar and leash from an attractive young lady in my city. It read 'I'd like a leash like that... given that you come with it ;) '.
    Hmm, I thought. Given that Mistress said a little while back that she's far more interested in me having a poly partner that cuckolding me, this is an opportunity to flirt a little and see what happens! So I replied- 'I'm always at the end of this leash, you should borrow it some time ;) '.

Feeling pretty pleased with myself, I was excited to see a notification to my reply not long after.... The reply was from my Mistress (not that that's any sort of anticlimax, I love receiving messages from Mistress above anyone else). It read 'Precious, (that's my pet name) did you just offer yourself to someone else? That leash is for ME to hold and ME alone unless I or until I say otherwise. You're going to get seriously fucking hurt for that comment.'

Now, I had clearly crossed a line but I wasn't sure exactly what I had done wrong here. after all Mistress would like me to have a poly partner! I got a text not too long after from Mistress saying 'Were you intentionally trying to wind me up with that comment?'
    I assured her that I wasn't and that I wasn't sure quite how I'd annoyed her, but that we should talk about it and define our bounderies when when we next see each other. Well that day was today.

I broached the subject of the flirty comment I had left and we had a good chat about how we each see our relationship and how another partner in my life would be accommodated.
    Now, I don't know whether I had misunderstood Mistress regarding what I am permitted to do and what I am not as her slave and partner, or whether she has just changed her mind. But nevertheless the rules were defined as follows:

I am allowed another partner, but that partner will not be a Mistress, nor will she dominate me in any way. I will remain chaste 24/7 and Mistress will hold the only key. I will not be allowed sex with anyone or allowed an orgasm without her permission. The prospective partner will have to be happy with cuddles, kisses and oral/manual stimulation from me without my penis, and the relationship must first be approved by Mistress. Mistress will continue to have as many sexual partners as she wishes.
    I'm glad the peramiters have been defined, I now know exactly where I stand. But there is no way in hell I'm going to find a woman who will be satisfied with no sex and my cock in a cage 24/7. But if I do, Mistress agrees that she will be very special and will care about me very much. I prefer to accept that I am her cuckold, but if anything does happen within the confines of Mistress's rules I will be very happy (and surprised).

And so after this talk it transpires that I DID do something wrong after all and I was to incur a penalty. I have now had an extra 2 weeks added to my chastity, so I will now be released on 15th December, if I remain obedient.
    Mistress told me this as she teased the hell out of me, sucking my caged cock and balls until I whimpered my way into sub-space. Again I felt tears welling up due to the frustration (and I am seriously beyond any frustration I have ever imagined now) and Mistress did her Jekyl & Hyde act of cruelly teasing the hell out of my caged cock while sympathetically telling me she understands how horny I must be after all this time and how proud she is of me that I am doing so well. I'd let you cum if I could but you've put me in an awkward position needing to punish you etc etc etc.

Jesus, that kind of talk drives me absolutely wild and I pleaded with her to let me out and that I was so very sorry. No dice. Time to make good on her promise that I will be 'seriously fucking hurt for that comment' instead.... I got whipped with a length of cable all over my ass and legs, slapped in the face over and over again while being held by my leash and made to kiss all the way up her legs and plant kisses on her pussy in between the beatings.

I was so incredibly turned on by her dominance and how well Mistress knew me to tease and hurt me so. I've said it before but she is truly the Mistress I have fantasised about my whole adult life. I would not change a thing.
    Mistress was in her element here, she absolutely loves to whip me above anything else, and when we'd both had enough we cuddled and kissed in mutual state of fulfillment and satisfaction until it was time for her to leave.

Mistress is being picked up by her lover tomorrow and is staying for 4 days at his house. I told her I hoped she would enjoy being screwed by a real man and she really enjoyed teasing me about how much sex she's going to be having and how desperate I'm going to be while waiting patiently for her to return so I can serve her again.
    Mistress doesn't agree with the term 'cuckold' on account of our polyamorous relationship but given the rules laid down by Mistress above and our dynamic, it sure sounds like cuckolding to me. Perhaps cuckolding with a glimmer of hope that I will have a relationship akin to that of a 14 year old on the side, lol! Semantics.

14. Strict Sir

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    I don't know, it might not be that difficult to find a 'girlfriend' who would be content with cuddles and receiving pleasure via your mouth and hands, and not have to worry about your physical pleasure.

Semantics, indeed. The relationship your Mistress describes is very much like cuckolding, in my opinion.

15. Lure_and_Order

Midlands.
    Local Time:
    I agree Strict Sir, and it sure feels like cuckolding too!
    One rather important detail I left out in the above rules to my having another partner is, I am allowed to dominate a submissive. Basically anything but me being dominated and getting relief goes.

I used to switch so I do enjoy being a Dom, and I know dominating isn't just about sex so not being able to access my cock isn't a problem really. I'm just thinking that a sub is going to find it hard to take a Dom who's in chastity and has whip marks on his body most of the time very seriously. I'm not even sure I can take myself seriously as a Dom while serving as a sub!
    I'm just going to see what comes my way I guess.

I think you may be right- I have a chance of finding a girlfriend who would love to get attention without worrying about servicing my needs. I'm permitted to use a strap-on so that could suffice. No doubt the prospective new partner would like to get her fix of the real thing somewhere else though as well, which is fine with me... Hey wait a minute, that would be a cuckolding relationship again!

Mistress posted a reply earlier to the comments on my pic that got me into trouble, stating that I'd been whipped (with more to come, apparently) and that I'd had my chastity extended to make 9 weeks in chastity. I hope the girl who sent the provocative comment in the first place will see that and get a kick out of inadvertently prolonging my denial!

16. Strict Sir

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    If it feels like cuckolding...

LOL True, if another girl friend was getting cock from another guy, again that's cuckolding!

Of course you wouldn't have to Dom the other girl, it's just that your Mistress would allow it. I think she mainly wants you to stay aroused... and increase your frustration. She'd probably enjoy knowing you were having cumless sex while she's having fun with her lover.

I wish you luck... I still would think you could find a woman who would enjoy your attention and oral service, especially if she could get some real cock on the side.

I like your Mistress' style! Extending your denial because of a comment by someone else, over which you have no control. It sounds like she really enjoys whipping you.

17. avidwood

avidwood Member

Local Time:
    Great posts, and it sounds like you have very good control to be able to prevent cumming after being locked up for a while and them stimulated by your Mistress. She should reward your good behavior somehow.....

18. MissKelly

MissKelly Active member

Local Time:
    3:04 PM
    well this has been a lovely read and has given me so many ideas on things to do in my future kudos for everything the world needs more obedient people like you .

19. Lure_and_Order

Midlands.
    Local Time:
    StrictSir, Avidwood and MissKelly, thank you for your input and I'm really glad you enjoyed the read. Your kind words are much appreciated :)

I should probably make this my last post in this thread as it seems an appropriate time to stop, being at the end of the first complete chapter of my chastity. If not I'll rattle on indefinitely!

Let's get up to date then. I obediently served my 9 weeks of chastity- 8 weeks plus the extra week I earned with my flirtatious comment as mentioned earlier.
    Mistress didn't budge an inch on my release date even though I was literally begging with all my might to get released... I can honestly say my denial was the most intense experience I've ever had to date! I needed relief so, so badly!
    As the magic date drew closer Mistress asked me to email her some of the things I have fantasised about happening when released from chastity. She wanted to make it perfect for me as she could and reward my good behavior fully. I felt so loved.

So of course I wrote down as much as I could about what I like, what I've been thinking about since being locked up and how I hoped the special day would go. But I headed the email with a note that made sure my Mistress knew that everything she'd done to date had been beyond my dreams, and that I had no doubt that what ever she decided to do with me would be incredible. I meant every word.
    I also ended the message by saying that even if just one of the details listed comes to fruition I would be ecstatic.

Well, Mistress made every single detail come true for me that day, and I can't thank her enough for her relentless dedication to making her slave happy. I will never stop giving Mistress the same amount of effort, she deserves everything I can give.

Before we get to the big day though I would like to tell you about something that happened about a week before- I was chatting to my Mistress online and she suddenly said 'sorry I'm slow to reply, I'm just laughing about your chastity with ***' (her female friend and someone I know)
    This turned me on immensely, and made me exceptionally nervous..I asked for more details! She told me that right this second she was telling her friend how long it's been since I'd last cum, how she cuckolds me and all about my chastity cage. I was a race car in the red at this point!
    This friend (who I already know is a little kinky but Ive never talked about it with her whatsoever) then said she thinks cock cages are very sexy and she's a little interested in being locked up herself! TYhere may be some fun to be had in the future, not least my embarrassment next time I see her. I told Mistress I think it's deliciously humiliating that she told her friend about my chastity, and Mistress told me she also intends to tell her younger sister (19 years old) the same details next time she sees her too.... This is terrifyingly sexy to me!

Anyway. The release day started with me knocking on Mistress' door. I made sure I was right on time (seriously, being early/late pisses her off, to the point she makes me wait outside for the exact amount of time I miscalculate by, even when we're not 'playing'. She's always been that way).
    So my accuracy meant Mistress opened the door fairly swiftly.
    Once through the door I was immediately told to strip naked and present her with the collar and lead I had been told to bring with me every time. I did so and my collar and lead was attached to me.

I was instructed to crawl, and told that no standing was allowed in the house that day unless strictly necessary. Stairs to her bedroom were a challenge, especially holding a cup of tea and my bag containing various ropes and restraints! But I managed it. Once upstairs Mistress lead me back down by my collar as I followed on all fours, and then my lead was secured to a handle on the kitchen cupboard which gave me just enough slack to do all of the dishes and make her breakfast. One of the only times I was permitted to stand.
    Mistress drank her tea and humiliated me as I stood naked doing her chores, both of us knowing that her housemate would give her praise for the work I was doing.

Once I was done with that I was lead back upstairs on all fours and into the bedroom, where I was instructed to sit on a chair. My bag was emptied and the restraints were used to secure my hands behind my back, bind my elbows together, bind my knees and ankles and finally a length of rope connecting them all to a chair. I was told I could struggle as much as I liked... I did and I couldn't move an inch!

To my humiliation I was fitted with a santa hat (t'was the season) and a frilly pink piece of material around my neck to make me look feminine. Mistress took her place next to her computer and began idly browsing the net, then talking about a guy she's interested in for absolutely ages. Most humiliating!
    I was ignored for at least an hour, and then Mistress got her belt and began whipping the hell out of me, across my back and thighs. Not being able to move whilst this was happening was making my heart race! I was left very sore and decorated with big red stripes across my body and a stinging sensation all over.
    Once she'd finished with that she ignored me again for a long time. In total I was tied to that chair for 3 hours. Mistress then began writing out signs- 'I am a little bitch', I am a cuckold to ****** and I love it', and a few more. These signs were places in my mouth and she then took pictures of me with them, which she immediately uploaded to Fetlife as I watched.

More writing by Mistress, this time a series of statements in a notepad. She put the finished statements on my lap and then casually asked me if I want to be released. I said I did and my sincerity was on my face and in my voice. A few more pics were taken as I begged.her for release. Mistress told me to read out every statement on the page and then I will be considered.

The statements I don't remember in full, but they were along the lines of 'I am a little bitch and I deserve to be locked up in chastity', 'Please Mistress, fuck as many guys as you can and make me beg for the chance to wank over you', 'please keep me locked away because I am a pervert and need to be kept under control'... etc etc. All very hot! Certain words were underlined to indicate the words I was to emphasise, and Mistress is a literature student so I had to repeat them several times until I got them all just right.

So after all this humiliation I was unlocked. Finally unlocked! It felt, amazing! Unknown to me the cage had been chaffing and when it was taken off there was a cut on my shaft that was bleeding. Mistress got some tissue and with water dabbed my abrasion with patronising sympathy... this got me absolutely erect for the first time in a long time!
    After that Mistress left me with my cock unlocked and tied to the chair while she browsed some more. This was for maybe another hour before she looked at me and said 'Okay beg me. Beg me to cum'.... I did so, my god did I beg!

Mistress laughed as I did and eventually started stroking my cock between her thumb and finger. I continued begging as I was edged and edged, each time I was close she stopped. This went on for a while before she got up and left the room. Mistress came back with a length of string- One end she tied tighly around my cock about half way down my shaft, the other end she offered between my teeth.
    She told me with this I could gently tug the string with my mouth to make myself cum, and if I tugged too enthusiastically I would simply pull the string off my throbbing hardon so I must be gentle.
    I started tugging the string with my teeth as Mistress turned back to her PC... I could feel the most frustratingly slight sensation and as my frustration grew so did my tugs. Inevitably I got so close to orgasm that my tugs became harder and harder with the desperation and the loop around my cock simply pulled off. I let out a desperate whine and Mistrees looked over and laughed, then tied it around my cock again. I was told I had 2 more tries before I was locked up for another month where I would be allowed to try again. HOT right?

The other two attempts went exactly the same way as the first, and ended in my almost crying with frustration, especially on my final attempt to cum this way. Mistress faked sympathy and told me bad luck, and that she hoped I'd have better luck next month.
    I just sat there tied to the chair and staring at the floor. I didn't know if she would really lock me back up or if she was just playing. She's damn cruel and neither would surprise me.
    Eventually Mistress turned to me and said 'you really are pathetic aren't you? (not just a clever name ;) ) and sat facing me. She said 'oh for god's sake, if it will stop you whining I'll let you cum' and began wanking me off. I was in heaven! The first stimulation with the promise of cumming in 9 weeks (not counting my mouth/string attempts). As I neared orgasm (about 30 seconds in if I'm honest) I asked if I could see her breasts, to which she said 'no, they're for other men to enjoy. Not you'. I must have looked genuinely desperate because she rolled her eyes and lifted her top for me as she wanked me off. She told me to look into her eyes as I came and say the words 'I love being your bitch'..... I managed this despite having the most mindblowing orgasm of my ENTIRE LIFE. Oh my god, I have never felt relief and ecstasy like that before. Jesus christ, I would have fallen off the chair if I wasn't tied to it!

After it was all over I was untied, taken into bed and we cuddled and talked about the experience. We both enjoyed it SO MUCH! Both of us were so damn happy afterwards, we just laid in each other's arms as you do post-sex. It was amazing!

I was told that I would be allowed out of my chastity cage for a couple of weeks, and I'm still out now until next week where it all starts again! Can't wait.
    To be honest I think I've suffered from a bit of the post-chastity blues following my release, just didn't have much labido or desire to be a slave for a few days after. But reading about other's experiences on this fine forum I see that this can be quite normal, and I'm sure it's something I'll get used to once this cycle of denial and release is repeated a few times in the future.

So that's my chastity experience then! Fantastic is all I can say. Again, limitless respect and gratitude to my wonderful Mistress. If I never got the chance to do this again I could always now look back and say my fantasy was realised. I adore her.

But anyway, there's a bit more to tell.
    I said somewhere up ^ there a while back about Mistress preferring me to have another partner and the technicalities regarding finding another girl who might accept the conditions of the relationship. Much hypothesising and speculating followed. I knew that the only way to see if I could find another partner to be polyamorous with and remain in chastity would be to go out there and try, so I did.

I've been in touch with a girl for ages now who I thought possibly had a thing for me. Flirty messages and innuendos have been the staple of our relations for as long as I've known her but she knew nothing of my kinks, and I nothing of hers. Just couldn't find the words to get to know that side of her without meeting up face to face. So, I did just that.
    A little background- I'd met this girl 2 years or more ago when her friend (my friend's ex) tried to set us up together. I wasn't too interested at the time because I had designs on someone else, but it seems she carried a torch for me since then and I'd often kind of wished I'd got to know her a bit better.
    Her last relationship after her interest in me was a girlfriend for about a year and a half and I wasn't sure if she'd switched permanently and her recent flirtation was just friendliness or that she was bi and genuinely interested in me. She's 22 (10 years my junior) and lives fairly local.

A few weeks ago she offered me her company at New Years- a few drinks, a takeaway and a few films. I don't particularly like going out at new years so this sounded great to me and I took her up on her offer.
    As the drinks flowed so did my honesty, and I told her EVERYTHING. My Chastity was of great interest to her! She didn't really know what a chastity device was, only ever having the comedy 'iron pants' worn by Maid Marrion in Robin Hood- Men in Tights as a reference.

She asked 'are you wearing it now?' but of course I wasn't so I explained as best I could how it worked. Fascinated I tell you. I then moved on to the thorny subject of relationships and my belief in polyamory... This was a bit of a stumbling block. Eventually she told me that if she ever fell for me it would be a big problem for her, and despite my repetoir about what love is and how you can love more than one person at a time like she can love her cat as well as me, her friends, her kickboxing.. It just didn't convince her at the time. Guess I know she's bi now though, and where I stand!

Oh yeah, her kickboxing. We'd joked about it before and we'd come to the conclusion that she'd come round and kick my ass one day. Once she'd been exposed to my submissive desires she said 'ohhh, so you really WOULD like me to kick your ass!'

Anyway, I slept in the guest bedroom that night and she slept in her room. We had a great time together and I've left her thinking about a lot of things. I'll see how that develops. I don't know if she's really experienced any sort of d/s relationship before and I think I've dropped quite a bombshell on her. I only really got to tell her about what I do as a slave, I never really said anything about the possibility of me domming her.... I probably should have in case that trips her trigger. Hey-ho, hopefully I'll get to chat to her about such things next time.

A final note on that episode- I said in the morning that I hope I can count on her confidentiality regarding what I'd told her. She said 'Oh don't worry, I hardly know anyone that you know.' And the thought of that exposure excited me once again... I think I have more of a thing for that than I realised!!

SO, that's where I'm at now. Unlocked, loving my Mistress more than ever, waiting to see what happens with the girl I've met and anticipating next weeks lock up.
    Mistress said that for this time's chastity I won't know when I'm to be released again and that each tease will have the possibility of release or being locked up some more... I really like the sound of that!

I have pics from the release day, if you want to have a look just drop me a PM ;)

Heartfelt thanks again to all those who've commented, guided me, read my ramblings and followed my journey. I hope you all have a great 2012!

20. Lure_and_Order

Midlands.
    Local Time:
    It's been over 2 years since I was in the Femdom relationship that started this journal. Things have come a long way since then and I have a lot to tell!

The cuckolding and chastity of the previous relationship was a mind-blowing experience. Unfortunately from the last journal entry onward, that relationship went down hill and eventually we parted company. Chastity was forgotten and a friendship began to grow from the fertile ashes of our experimental time together. My former Mistress and I have remained close friends ever since.

In the years following the break-up I sleepwalked into a rather vanilla relationship with a girl, but I knew in my heart of hearts that Femdom and chastity were a big part of me now, I knew I wasn't going to be happy until I felt that control again. I craved having a woman put me into chastity. I am not satisfied when just indulging my own fetishes, I had to find a woman who was as interested in this kink as me. So when my vanilla relationship ultimately crashed and burned, I began to seriously look for a Mistress, vowing never to get into another vanilla relationship again.

While looking in all the obvious places for a woman who enjoys control, an opportunity arose that I did not see coming! Here is an abridged version of that event:

When I moved into my flat around a year ago, I decided not to put up any curtains because I love being able to see the night sky and I didn't expect anyone can see in anyway with the lights low or off.
    It turns out I was wrong., They can see in. Literally a quarter of the street can see into my flat! The houses opposite are student houses, and mostly female. They've been watching me for a long, long time and regularly congregate at one house to watch me. There's video and pictures, lots of it. A woman in her 40s or 50s in a flat across the road had a camcorder on a tripod pointing at my window up until a few weeks ago. The flat directly opposite had a webcam stuck to their window disguised as a decoration. And I've had the camera flashes from phones when I'm changing etc...
    So I found all this out about 6 weeks ago, when one of the girls from across the street started making indirect contact with me and made it obvious they can all see everything!

I felt really embarrassed about the whole thing at first and I was planning on moving. But then after a week or so I reasoned that I don't really have anything left to be embarrassed about! They've literally seen everything. walking around naked, sleeping naked, masturbating, even the times when I've played with the chastity device and had it on for a few days, they've seen it all.

This was all most unexpected. I am not an exhibitionist, I never thought the idea of people watching me so candidly would be such a turn on! But I have to admit, once the initial humiliation had found its level, I couldn't help but cast my mind back to all of the things they've seen me do over the almost full year of unrestricted observation and get incredibly turned on.

I actually really needed some advice to gain perspective on the situation, so I confided in my friend, G.

I'm glad I introduced my friend G in my last journal entry, that will save us some time. G is my female friend, a lesbian since the age of 19 and my confindante when it came to discussing deep and dark secrets.
    And boy, did I have a secret to confess! we met for drinks and I began to tell her about the whole situation with the neighbors.
    G, a little shocked, asked me what I intended to do about it.

Well, I hadn't changed any of my habits so as not to indicate to my voyeurs that I have discovered their advantage, I still have no curtains, when I masturbate I know there is a very real chance that I am being watched and/or recorded, I told her it was turning me on.
    Then I confessed my fantasy to G, how I would like the situation to progress.

I told her that since the voyeurs have definitely seen my chastity device I would like to see if I can get myself locked up again. (I know this because one night when I was feeling particularly despicable I locked on the chastity device when I knew for a fact I was being watched, stripped naked and slept above the covers all night long. Through my open window I hard a female voice saying "what IS that?" as they no doubt strained to see what the metallic object encasing my penis was... I hope they figured it out!)

I told G that my fantasy would be that these girls would grow frustrated at having to watch me all night until I finally did something they wanted to see, So they would blackmail me via anonymous letter, enclosing a padlock with no keys and the instructions to lock my chastity device with it and await contact.
    I fantasised that these women would then watch me sleep at night, knowing I am getting hornier and hornier and unable to do anything about it. And once my desperation had built up and when they feel like they want to watch me stroking, stripping, or anything else, they will simply post the key back complete with instructions and watch me do as they request at the time they specified.
    Afterwards my key could be dropped out of the window again for anonymous pick-up once re-locked, I may never know who is denying me, for how long, and what degrading acts they are choreographing for me.

G told me I'm crazy! Too dangerous, she said. I was willing to listen but it was a strong fantasy, I haven't been in chastity for a few years now and I would really like to feel the cold steel and lack of control again I told her.

My friend texted me the night after that conversation, saying that she will lock me up if it would make me happy. I said great!
    And so, a few weeks passed where we talked as friends do, with the odd mention of the chastity but no real action as we were too busy to meet up.

Then out of the blue one day, G told me that although she doesn't usually find men attractive but she confessed she was having sexual feelings towards me. This was quite a shock, but a happy one!
    On that news I received through the post a package containing a strong looking little padlock with no keys included. I am very happy indeed!
    G has said many times that she doesn't exactly know what she wants me for yet, she said she doesn't really know what to do with a guy but she thinks it's my perverted nature that she is finding sexy.

It was a week after I locked her padlock on my cock cage that we met up again for drinks and a chat.
    7 days without an orgasm, especially when used to masturbating on a whim, was really taking it's toll. When I met up with G I immediately noticed that she was wearing the key around her neck, fully visible, I was transfixed on it, she was constantly twirling it and playing with it opposite me.
    We chatted like friends do, and after a couple of hours of drinks and company we sadid goodnight, with no mention of release for me.

I asked G the next day how often she has my key around her neck, she told me 'always'. That turned me on incredibly. Nothing is sexier to me that a woman enjoying power and control. Also, it was becoming clear that G was holding my key for reasons other than 'saving you from yourself'. She is very much enjoying it.

Another week passes, no mention of orgasm still. G is asking me if I'm horny, I tell her I am incredibly frustrated! G has the only keys, and she is 15 miles away. I will get to see her on weekends mostly, so I began to ask if she's given any thought as to what she wants from this.

First and foremost G is gay. She is in and out of relationships with women but has absolutely no interest in men. However, she said she is very excited by the idea of keeping me locked for those rare occasions she feels like having a man touch her, and denied and horny for the rest of the time. She is also very taken with the idea that my orgasms will be severely limited while hers will not.
    My main purpose will be to provide entertainment with my sexual frustration and to be her personal body slave and house slave for domestic chores. A dynamic she describes as 'perfect'.

At the time of writing, I have been locked up without release for 23 days. The closest I can get to an answer regarding when I will get to orgasm is "Sorry but it will be a while yet for you!". I told G at the start that I didn't think she would be able to be cruel enough for me.... Be careful what you wish for!!

My neighbors have definitely noticed the lack of action from my flat. Since I was put in chastity 24/7 I am always clothed in the flat and I strip to my boxer shorts when going to bed to avoid anyone seeing my chastity device, though I fight the temptation to let them see the shiny padlocked device every single night.

As a man interested in chastity from a young age, I have read just about every story on the internet regarding the fantasy.
    A common one that is recounted is to be cuckolded by a woman with another woman. I don't want to jinx it but this might have a very real chance of happening if I don't mess it up! G currently lives with her ex girlfriend. Is it bad to dream that G and I will one day share a house together, where I am on hand to provide for G sexually and as a domestic slave, live in 24/7 chastity and be cuckolded regularly with other women?

What ever happens, I am thrilled to be on this strange journey and excited to see where things go from here.

Thank you for reading!

seasoned likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice