Demand for regional FLR-training entrepreneurs

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by SirenSong, Nov 29, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. SirenSong

SirenSong Active member

Local Time:
    2:48 AM
    As someone who has gone through (and is forever going through, it seems) the rough transition from vanilla to chastity-based FLR with my spouse, I could envision entrepreneurial opportunities for some experienced, talented Keyholders to set up either group or individual couple training sessions in their region to help guide couples through to successful chastity-based FLR. To be successful it would need to be more than an informational academic seminar, but something more akin to an explicit sex/marriage therapy with the understanding of setting up a lifestyle of the M submitting to a power exchange with the F. The therapist would start out by outlining core basics and establishing customized alternatives for each couple, and move on to instilling confidence in the benefits and responsibilities and dispelling myths for each party, and after laying the ground-work going through detailed role play during the therapy sessions with periodic sessions to discuss and help alleviate obstacles, support feelings, and push boundaries. Perhaps there could be a global network of such therapists to set up and share ideas.

2. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    Now that sounds terrific!

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    2:48 AM
    What kind of educational credentials will these therapist have? Messing with someone's marriage based on how you did yours is not a qualification to work with others. Plus it would be hard to find qualified therapist who think women are superior. Even those I know in a FLR do not think women are superior, only that they are dominant and their husbands are submissive or that they are more qualified to lead their marriage than their spouse is due to education and intelligence. Much of the stuff you read online about a FLR is fantasy stuff. Simply buy making the woman be in charge does not mean you enter into a D/s relationship. None of the couples we know in a FLR are into D/s stuff. The problem I am seeing is that people do not know others into their fetish and try to do their fetish as they read online. That can have disastrous effects on a relationship.

I have been sexually submissive for 47 years and yet I am very dominant outside of the bedroom. I submit because I allow it and not because I am dominated. Few people really want to live a 24/7 D/s relationship. Sounds great as a fantasy but the thrill wears off in a few weeks. Been there and done that. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice