urgently, you decide my fate

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Newcomer, Mar 7, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Newcomer

Newcomer Member

Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    this is not the first experience of wearing a chastity cage, and in these +- 10 days, when I finished for the last time, I tried to achieve an anal orgasm with the help of a dildo and a vibrator. Unfortunately, I did not manage to achieve an anal orgasm, even anal stimulation does not bring as much satisfaction as before, I also stopped getting pleasure from wearing a chastity cage, the question is for you

My goal is to achieve an anal orgasm, that's why I bought a chastity cage to increase my chances, my timer on haster.app shows that I have to wear the chastity cage for another 42 days. I understand that many of you enjoy wearing a chastity cage and will advise me to continue, but I really stopped liking it. Is it possible to return to the old scheme when once a week I am fully discharged so that I can cum and then get dressed again? Or continue to wear until the end of the tamer to get an anal orgasm?

2. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    12:53 AM
    Good question, I have yet to achieve any type of ejaculation outside of PIV or such

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice